Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 212 of 341 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222262312 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 5111
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    I donít think wentz has had a good 4 game stretch. Iíd say after the first 3 games he played better the next 3 games but made a lot of the same mistakes. Weird season for him
    Eh, good but not great by any means.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    This stance of the Eagles should have taken Jefferson over Reagor reminds me of the sig I long ignored comparing AB's first 4 years to Landry's because it ignored that AB was primarily a punt returner for his first 2 years and only played 20% of offensive snaps, when Landy was the Z WR from day 1 and playing 95% of snaps.

Basically....context doesn't matter to him.

(FWIW on that...when you expand to year 7, AB is much further ahead)
    Midway through the first season is way too early to say anything.lmao.. So I donít even understand why people are bringing it up. I mean I understand why bullseyed did, because heís a troll and hates the eagles, but the rest I donít understand. especially when reagor has only played 4 games and missed some training camp time so really heís a rookie that just hasnít gotten a lotta reps in practice or in the game. Itíll take some time..lol

NFCE 2020 Season Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Even Jerry knows Zeke is the best player in Dallas....

https://twitter.com/profootballtalk/...254268416?s=21
    Did he really say that? Jerry is smarter than I thought
    Last edited by QQQ; 11-20-2020 at 05:15 PM.

Eh, good but not great by any means.
    Heís just not the same player. I have a theory about him but itís kinda crazy and I donít know if I even want to talk about it.llullz

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Ok, which mocks though? I've searched through NFL.com's, Sports Illustrated, CBS Sports, ESPN (both Kiper and McShay) and others and it is rare to see Reagor in the first round and more common to see him in the 50s instead of the 20s. I see 3 mocks (CBS Sports and two from NFL.com) that had him in the first round.

Compare that with Jefferson, whom all mocks had going in the first. It's whatever, I think most agree Jefferson should have been the pick there (both retrospectively and at the time of the draft).
    Lol what are you trying to accomplish with this reagor thing? Make eagle fans regret their team drafting him? Lol

This is a completely useless discussion

The eagles drafted reagor lol. Whatís the debate here? They shouldíve taken jefferson? Welcome to the nfl draft where every single team every single year passes on someone they ďshouldíveĒ taken at some point in the draft lol

Heís just not the same player. I have a theory about him but itís kinda crazy and I donít know if I even want to talk about it.llullz
    Now I want to hear this lol regardless of how crazy

The cowboy fans that are already labeling reagor a bust after 4 games want to make it seem like it wasnít a good pick to begin with. I think he was picked around where he shoulda been picked to be honest. I remember thinking at the time that maybe the eagles coulda traded back 4-5 picks and taken reagor but then somebody credible, canít remember who but maybe it was rapoport, was saying that a few teams right behind the eagles liked reagor and woulda taken him if he was available.

Regardless. In my opinion it doesnít really matter. Teams still gotta do their scouting, every team has a different grade on prospects and ďmock draft expertsĒ donít know how teams truly feel about specs (especially this year with covid), they just think they know. Huge difference.
    Iím not labeling Reagor a bust at all. He could be good. Jefferson already is though.

Even Jerry knows Zeke is the best player in Dallas....

https://twitter.com/profootballtalk/...254268416?s=21
    But Cowboys fans will still think Dak is to blame for Dak not having a long-term contract.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    But Cowboys fans will still think Dak is to blame for Dak not having a long-term contract.
    Count me as one of them.

Like Kirk Cousins?
    Way better than anything we've had in Denver post Manning lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Iím not labeling Reagor a bust at all. He could be good. Jefferson already is though.
    Reagor also hasnít played as much due to health.

And honestly, Jefferson couldíve flopped hard if he was the pick. Faith in this offense is dwindling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    And honestly, Jefferson couldíve flopped hard if he was the pick. Faith in this offense is dwindling.
    Yeah, who would even know if Wentz would throw the ball to Jefferson when he's open?

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Count me as one of them.
    I did.

Yeah, who would even know if Wentz would throw the ball to Jefferson when he's open?
    Only an ever to miss guys. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Reagor also hasnít played as much due to health.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fair points, though it's not like Cousins is Superman