Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 211 of 341 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221261311 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 5111
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    And the raiders ďshouldaĒ taken Justin Jefferson over Henry ruggs but hey, ruggs was a consensus top 3 WR in the draft so their hands were tied
    They absolutely should have. The Raiders always get enamored with speed though. Lamb, Jefferson and Jeudy were better picks than Ruggs at draft time IMO.

I am not sure which mocks Eagles fans are talking about but the majority of mocks had Reagor as a day 2 pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Headache 21 View Post
    Giants going to win the division at 6-10 lol
    Iíve been telling these guys that for a couple weeks now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I am not sure which mocks Eagles fans are talking about but the majority of mocks had Reagor as a day 2 pick.
    Late 1st early 2nd. Not like the guy was taken a full round plus or even half round over projection. Maybe 10-15 spots earlier than consensus?

Either way not sure why anyone is dogging this pick with what Jefferson has been doing since we have like zip info on Jalen at all.

Jalen playing the same games and no significant injury yet no results compared to Justin, sure. Nothing yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Nearly every mock draft had Reagor going in the 20s.

Fun fact:

Carsonís worst 4 game stretch wasnít as bad as Wilsonís worst 4 game stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Yeah Iím confused on the Reagor conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Ok, which mocks though? I've searched through NFL.com's, Sports Illustrated, CBS Sports, ESPN (both Kiper and McShay) and others and it is rare to see Reagor in the first round and more common to see him in the 50s instead of the 20s. I see 3 mocks (CBS Sports and two from NFL.com) that had him in the first round.

Compare that with Jefferson, whom all mocks had going in the first. It's whatever, I think most agree Jefferson should have been the pick there (both retrospectively and at the time of the draft).

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Fun fact:

Carsonís worst 4 game stretch wasnít as bad as Wilsonís worst 4 game stretch.
    Better fact: Wentz's best 4 game stretch isn't much different than his worst 4 game stretch, and both are bad.

Can we even consider a good 4 game stretch for Carson this year? He arguably had three good games against NY, Baltimore (only 200 yards passing though) and Pittsburgh (but even against Pittsburgh he threw 2 interceptions) but that's it.

Also, to which 4 games for Wilson are you referring?
    Last edited by Mamba42; 11-20-2020 at 03:12 PM.

Better fact: Wentz's best 4 game stretch isn't much different than his worst 4 game stretch, and both are bad.

Can we even consider a good 4 game stretch for Carson this year? He arguably had three good games against NY, Baltimore (only 200 yards passing though) and Pittsburgh (but even against Pittsburgh he threw 2 interceptions) but that's it.

https://twitter.com/movesxd/status/1...740139522?s=21

Any 4 games between week 3-7.

While the ints were an issue, he was putting up tuddies in the air and on the ground from week to week.

More to the point, Wilson who has had better receivers all season is excuses for ďdoing too muchĒ. Just funny is all.

NFCE 2020 Season Discussion Thread

Yeah Iím confused on the Reagor conversation.
    The cowboy fans that are already labeling reagor a bust after 4 games want to make it seem like it wasnít a good pick to begin with. I think he was picked around where he shoulda been picked to be honest. I remember thinking at the time that maybe the eagles coulda traded back 4-5 picks and taken reagor but then somebody credible, canít remember who but maybe it was rapoport, was saying that a few teams right behind the eagles liked reagor and woulda taken him if he was available.

Regardless. In my opinion it doesnít really matter. Teams still gotta do their scouting, every team has a different grade on prospects and ďmock draft expertsĒ donít know how teams truly feel about specs (especially this year with covid), they just think they know. Huge difference.

Any 4 games between week 3-7.

While the ints were an issue, he was putting up tuddies in the air and on the ground from week to week.
    I donít think wentz has had a good 4 game stretch. Iíd say after the first 3 games he played better the next 3 games but made a lot of the same mistakes. Weird season for him

Even Jerry knows Zeke is the best player in Dallas....

https://twitter.com/profootballtalk/...254268416?s=21