Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 160 of 341 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210260 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 5111
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Also puts of a lot of perspective on that whole "garbage time stats" argument a lot of folks put forward. Clearly we are missing Dak.

I hope Dalton can play next week at least so it can MAYBE be a decent game to watch. If it's DiNucci then there is no point in watching.

If Cowboys don't fire Nolan this week then I might be done with this team for the rest of the year.
    Well, kinda hard to argue that dak didnít get a lot of garbage time stats against Cleveland. I mean, they went into the 4th quarter down by like 30 and lost by 11 and most of daks stats came in that 4th quarter when Cleveland started resting their starters.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    NO question that was a 'dirty hit' on Dalton by Bostic.
    That one deserves a fine or suspension and the hit on desean Jackson deserves a fine or suspension too

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    To think that dalton could replicate daks numbers is crazy talk. But even dak wouldnít be successful with the injuries on their offensive line either, hence the reason dak struggled in the giants game which was the first game they really started to be decimated by injuries on that offensive line.
    They were decimated long before that.

Well, kinda hard to argue that dak didnít get a lot of garbage time stats against Cleveland. I mean, they went into the 4th quarter down by like 30 and lost by 11 and most of daks stats came in that 4th quarter when Cleveland started resting their starters.
    The Browns never rested their starters. What you talking about? The game was won by a Beckham touchdown at the end but the Cowboys were within a TD late after Dak brought them back.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    They were decimated long before that.
    Didnt they have 4 starters on that offensive line against Cleveland

The Browns never rested their starters. What you talking about? The game was won by a Beckham touchdown at the end but the Cowboys were within a TD late after Dak brought them back.
    Yeah once Cleveland started trying again they put the game out of reach again in one play

Not sure cowboy fans would want to watch or not, but any chance the eagles cowboys game next week gets flexed out of the 8:00 time slot? Kinda a boring *** game for anybody thatís not an eagles or cowboy fan..

If it was up to me Iíd put the Steelers and ravens in that prime time slot

The cowboys were losing 41 to 38 with about 4 minutes left. Cleveland didnít rest any players. Lol.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the Bostic hit on Dalton is the same as Clowney hit on Wentz.

Not sure cowboy fans would want to watch or not, but any chance the eagles cowboys game next week gets flexed out of the 8:00 time slot? Kinda a boring *** game for anybody thatís not an eagles or cowboy fan..

If it was up to me Iíd put the Steelers and ravens in that prime time slot
    CBS probably already has that game for their national game I bet

CBS probably already has that game for their national game I bet
    Well, I could see some game being switched out. Thatís a really boring prime time game lol

Didnt they have 4 starters on that offensive line against Cleveland
    I think so. Smith played that game (after sitting the week before), but he wasn't healthy as they decided to have surgery after that game. But, yes, they played Smith - Williams - Looney - Martin - Steele.

Well, I could see some game being switched out. Thatís a really boring prime time game lol
    Yeah, I could see it too. If Dalton can play it might be a decent game but if not, Eagles should roll. They'll probably roll anyway with their D line and the Cowboys O line.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but the Bostic hit on Dalton is the same as Clowney hit on Wentz.
    Iíd say they are different because they are tackling at different angles. I think both are dirty plays though

Yeah, I could see it too. If Dalton can play it might be a decent game but if not, Eagles should roll. They'll probably roll anyway with their D line and the Cowboys O line.
    I wonder if dalton has a concussion and would be held out a game because of it. Iím starting to wonder if MR B is correct, the cowboys are tanking. If they are tanking, this kinda injury to dalton would give them an excuse to sit him a game or maybe even 2.