Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 149 of 341 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199249 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 5111
    Hurts for a first.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Hurts for a first.
    Dude wouldnít that be some **** if the Eagles got a Bradford haul for Hurts?

I actually like the way theyíre utilizing Hurts though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Apparently Brandon Knight injured his knee last night and had surgery today. So we are down another lineman lol. This is crazy.

Hurts for a first.
    Maybe a third.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Apparently Brandon Knight injured his knee last night and had surgery today. So we are down another lineman lol. This is crazy.
    Only 7 to go until you reach our level.

Only 7 to go until you reach our level.
    The talent weíve lost outweighs the few additional injuries youíve had or at minimum it equalizes it!

Yeah whoís offensive line is hurt the most. Thatís the big question, itís debatable. Because we already know the offensive skill position talent lost isnít debatable. Iím not even sure the cowboys have lost any skill players on offense, the eagles literally donít have any left!

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Downgrading from Jason Garrett is quite the feat.
    I ****ing hated the MM hire. Now bring on the tanks! Do not trade for Darnold lol. Race to the bottom please.

And get a damned run stuffing DT next year please.
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Yeah whoís offensive line is hurt the most. Thatís the big question, itís debatable. Because we already know the offensive skill position talent lost isnít debatable. Iím not even sure the cowboys have lost any skill players on offense, the eagles literally donít have any left!
    If im an eagles fan i want to win the division about as much as I do presently as a cowboys fan. It does nothing but set your team back in the future. The east is an absolute **** show.
    Yankees Farm System

I didnít realize franchise QB wasnít a skill position!

I didnít realize franchise QB wasnít a skill position!
    Lol.. brain fart

Man itís rough, so many players out but a lot of them might get back later this year

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    If im an eagles fan i want to win the division about as much as I do presently as a cowboys fan. It does nothing but set your team back in the future. The east is an absolute **** show.
    True but a lot of players on the eagles are scheduled to come back from injury later in the year. Who knows what can happen. The eagles played the ravens, Steelers, and 49ers hard and they had little to no significant help on offense. Getting those guys back can only make them so much better so who knows what can happen

Lol.. brain fart

Man itís rough, so many players out but a lot of them might get back later this year
    I knew what you meant though haha. But we did also lose our starting TE Blake Jarwin. Itís honestly hard to keep track of all the injuries between the Cowboys and the Eagles. Itís been bad.

I knew what you meant though haha. But we did also lose our starting TE Blake Jarwin. Itís honestly hard to keep track of all the injuries between the Cowboys and the Eagles. Itís been bad.
    I feel like he hasnít had a decent shot in the nfl but he could be good. Yeah so many injuries, itís crazy

The talent weíve lost outweighs the few additional injuries youíve had or at minimum it equalizes it!
    I don't think that's true...

I feel like Brandon Brooks gets kind of ignored because he got injured in the middle of the offseason. He's a talent roughly equal to Zack Martin. What happened to Martin anyway? He was starting up until the last game.

The combination of Lane Johnson and Isaac Seumalo is roughly equal to Tyron Smith and La'el Collins. That's because Smith even when healthy enough to play isn't what he used to be, and Collins isn't quite on Johnson's level.

Then we lost Andre Dillard who was supposed to start but it's unknown how good he is. It's probably fair to say he's comparable to Cam Erving.

Joe Looney -- is he supposed to be good? I think we're firmly into JAG territory now. I'd put him on the same level as Matt Pryor.

Mitch Hyatt = Jack Driscoll probably, but Driscoll hasn't played too bad.

That still leaves the Eagles with an additional injury that is Jason Peters, who's still an above average starter when healthy.

- - -

What probably is fair to say is that the quality of the Eagles remaining OL is better, even when factoring in that we're playing guys that got signed off the street like Jamon Brown and Brett Toth. That's because we still got Kelce, while Mailata and Herbig are actually playing decent even though they're backups to backups.