Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 132 of 228 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 3417
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    How do they play a team that no longer exists?
    Just Bullseyed being racist as per the norm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Why am I reading that it’s possible LVE may play this week. Didn’t he break his collarbone? How does a linebacker return in under a month from a broken collarbone. Smh

Quote Originally Posted by AmericasTeam View Post
    Why am I reading that it’s possible LVE may play this week. Didn’t he break his collarbone? How does a linebacker return in under a month from a broken collarbone. Smh
    Where did you read that? I've only seen that he is beginning his return to practicing now in a limited fashion

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Where did you read that? I've only seen that he is beginning his return to practicing now in a limited fashion
    Jane Slater mentioned the possibly of him playing this weekend. Won’t happen though.

https://twitter.com/slaternfl/status...332295680?s=21

I have a sneaky suspicion that Jerry’s tanking on purpose.

https://twitter.com/mikegarafolo/sta...861879296?s=21

With that, I hope the Cowboys look to bring in Cordy Glenn and see what he has. Our line has been decimated.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I have a sneaky suspicion that Jerry’s tanking on purpose.

https://twitter.com/mikegarafolo/sta...861879296?s=21

What would they rank for?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    What would they rank for?

Trevor Lawrence. If they wanted Dak they would have already paid him. They could even use Dak to possibly trade up (not likely but possible).

That would be the dumbest thing to do. No guarantees Lawrence will be good and we already know Dak is a top 10 QB (maybe even too 5). Why take the chance? They’ll pay Dak. At worst he keeps us competitive which is much better than cycling through mediocre QBs trying to be relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    That would be the dumbest thing to do. No guarantees Lawrence will be good and we already know Dak is a top 10 QB (maybe even too 5). Why take the chance? They’ll pay Dak. At worst he keeps us competitive which is much better than cycling through mediocre QBs trying to be relevant.
    Agreed. There is no tanking going on.
    Defence look like it is sometimes though. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Trevor Lawrence. If they wanted Dak they would have already paid him. They could even use Dak to possibly trade up (not likely but possible).

I also think that if they really wanted dak they would pay him, I don’t think they are tanking for Lawrence though. I think that they realize how stacked the offense is and that they don’t really need a top 3 highest paid QB in the nfl to move the chains. I think they’d rather use that money to upgrade the defense. Conspiracy theory here but what if dak and Dallas owners got together and agreed to a “break up” after contract talks broke down and the agreement was that McCarthy would run plays all day for dak to get his trade value sky high and eventually trade dak at the deadline to cash in on his value. Nobody would question it. Contract negotiation failures, a season with a losing record, impending free agency (or a 2nd franchise tag) etc.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Agreed. There is no tanking going on.
    Defence look like it is sometimes though. Lol
    At least no tanking *on purpose* is going on.

But letting some of your best defenders (Byron Jones, Robert Quinn) leave in free agency, while drafting a WR in the first round when you already have 2 stud WRs, and hiring a retread HC with a terrible DC would be a good way to tank on purpose as well.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post

But letting some of your best defenders (Byron Jones, Robert Quinn) leave in free agency, while drafting a WR in the first round when you already have 2 stud WRs, and hiring a retread HC with a terrible DC would be a good way to tank on purpose as well.
    True

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post

Letting Quinn walk was the right move. He was easily replaced at a much cheaper rate.
    Jones we miss terribly but couldn’t really afford.
    Lamb was absolutely the right choice in the first round.
    The only point you make is the coaching staff. Hopefully they get things turned around.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    I also think that if they really wanted dak they would pay him, I don’t think they are tanking for Lawrence though. I think that they realize how stacked the offense is and that they don’t really need a top 3 highest paid QB in the nfl to move the chains. I think they’d rather use that money to upgrade the defense. Conspiracy theory here but what if dak and Dallas owners got together and agreed to a “break up” after contract talks broke down and the agreement was that McCarthy would run plays all day for dak to get his trade value sky high and eventually trade dak at the deadline to cash in on his value. Nobody would question it. Contract negotiation failures, a season with a losing record, impending free agency (or a 2nd franchise tag) etc.
    The only only problem with that is that I believe this week is the trade deadline. If they were going to trade him the more likely scenario would be to franchise him again and then trade him. Even though it is the more likely scenario though it’s still highly unlikely.