Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 130 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 2289
    Cowboys passed on Earl for all the reasons I listed.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Cowboys passed on Earl for all the reasons I listed.
    A mistake imo. We need secondary help badly and our safeties were routinely burned. Sure it was against Russell Wilson, but it was very bad.

Iím not sure what the Cowboys will do.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Doug has won a Super Bowl and made the playoffs the last three years.

Wentz has 9 postseason snaps and played like hot garbage to start out this season.

There is no doubt in my mind that this team would be 3-0 with capable QB play.

Just to be clear: I'm not giving up on Wentz. Yet he's clearly been bad. Roseman's drafting has also been bad. But a QB who gets 18% of the cap MUST elevate players. The plays were there if not for Wentz's inaccuracy. He has been better in the past so maybe it's just a slump. Maybe he beefed up too much in the Corona-offseason and now can't control his throws. Still I give Wentz the blame in the short-term, and Roseman's drafting in the long-term.
    Yes, Wentz hasn't been good this year. Doug hasn't been good for two years now. Time to move on. Doug was a product of other coaches and actually having a real OC. He is just a bad playcaller and schemer. Literally does not play to his QBs strengths. Only time he does that is when a backup comes in.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Yes, Wentz hasn't been good this year. Doug hasn't been good for two years now. Time to move on. Doug was a product of other coaches and actually having a real OC. He is just a bad playcaller and schemer. Literally does not play to his QBs strengths. Only time he does that is when a backup comes in.
    You really believe this? That Doug designs his offense to be run by the backup QB?

You really believe this? That Doug designs his offense to be run by the backup QB?
    Thatís not how I understood his post. DP makes a stronger effort when the backup is in to play to his strengths. Maybe with Wentz he figures he doesnít have too?

So far Wentz is just a completely different QB this year. Somethings up with him.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Thatís not how I understood his post. DP makes a stronger effort when the backup is in to play to his strengths. Maybe with Wentz he figures he doesnít have too?
    Same difference. The idea makes no sense.

Besides, Doug has been very open that he lets the starting QB (whether that's Wentz, Foles, whoever) have a lot of input on the game planning and play calls.

How fans perceive the "play calling" is always derived from the results on the field anyway; not the actual play designs, breakdowns in coverage, etc.

Heís not wrong. Dakís numbers late in the 4th quarter when trailing are not good.

You have to listen to the whole audio. Clarence Hill miss quoted him. Iíve never really known Clarence to use click bait but thatís totally what he did here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is the actual audio of Jerryís comment.

https://twitter.com/marcus_mosher/st...413187595?s=21

Same difference. The idea makes no sense.

Besides, Doug has been very open that he lets the starting QB (whether that's Wentz, Foles, whoever) have a lot of input on the game planning and play calls.

How fans perceive the "play calling" is always derived from the results on the field anyway; not the actual play designs, breakdowns in coverage, etc.
    Thereís a lot of talk coming out of Philly that DP is not nearly as close with Wentz as he was with Foles and this is coming from Tim Mccmanus who is a pretty solid reporter as far as guys who are paid by the team anyway . But does that make a QB miss wide open targets. From a guy who never really did that ? This is one of the most interesting stories of the year so far . Simply because of how talented Wentz is , what they gave up for him and what heís getting paid .

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Thereís a lot of talk coming out of Philly that DP is not nearly as close with Wentz as he was with Foles and this is coming from Tim Mccmanus who is a pretty solid reporter as far as guys who are paid by the team anyway . But does that make a QB miss wide open targets. From a guy who never really did that ? This is one of the most interesting stories of the year so far . Simply because of how talented Wentz is , what they gave up for him and what heís getting paid .
    Itís definitely interesting in how much heís sucked. This isnít a dude that has always sucked or been as inconsistent. This is terribad level performance over 3 games so far.

I wouldnít be surprised if there are issues with people seeing eye to eye with him or the other way around.

There is definitely something up with Wentz for sure and surprisingly I donít think itís an injury this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Itís definitely interesting in how much heís sucked. This isnít a dude that has always sucked or been as inconsistent. This is terribad level performance over 3 games so far.

I wouldnít be surprised if there are issues with people seeing eye to eye with him or the other way around.

There is definitely something up with Wentz for sure and surprisingly I donít think itís an injury this time.

He doesnít have the yips does he? If he does I actually do hope itís something he can get over. Have we ever seen a young QB just completely lose it so quick like this after establishing himself as an elite QB?

I'm saying that he does not play to Carson's strengths but when Foles came in he completely tailored the offense to fit him. With Wentz it is the most predictive and vanilla offense. Doug just isn't cutting it. Not to mention, the coaches he has surrounded himself with.