Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 124 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 3519
    I feel like it hasn't been pointed out much here yet, but boy CeeDee Lamb looks legit.

NFCE 2020 Season Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I feel like it hasn't been pointed out much here yet, but boy CeeDee Lamb looks legit.
    He does. Both 1st round rookie WRs in the nfc East look pretty good as expected

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    He does. Both 1st round rookie WRs in the nfc East look pretty good as expected
    Reagor to IR.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Reagor to IR.
    Yeah I saw that. Injuries wonít stop

https://twitter.com/JimmyKempski/sta...688866818?s=20

The play reagor got hurt on.. ****.. at least he caught it, other WRs either woulda dropped it or ran a different route

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Reagor to IR.
    Iím hearing heíll be out 6-8 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Iím hearing heíll be out 6-8 weeks.

Different people are saying different things. Heís having surgery on it so itíll take a little while to build itself back up. That being said, he also had a shoulder injury in the preseason and everyone was reporting that heíd miss multiple weeks but he missed none so maybe he could be back sooner than expected.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I mean Iíd probably take CMC and Zeke over him still for now. Heís arguably still there at 3. So even if heís 4th on your list, you have two RBs taken 4th and 8th in their drafts. Barkley was drafted 2nd. You have 3 of your top 4 RBs drafted in the top 8 picks of the first round. Not really sure the big concern coming from you...

I wouldn't draft any RB in the 1st round period. Again the incremental benefit from a guy averaging 3.9 yards a carry vs. 3.5 yards per carry isn't worth the draft capital.

Running backs are also great for keeping a well balanced offense. Play action passes for example are effective because, well, the defense expects a run and gets a pass. Thereís a lot of different factors here that donít show up in fantasy football as you are saying. Itís not all about the fantasy stats
    That is demonstrably incorrect. You can google for yourself and find deep level analysis that running effectiveness has no correlation to the success of play action passing. Linebackers are like kittens watching a ball of yarn. They will fall for it every time regardless of running prowess.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    That is demonstrably incorrect. You can google for yourself and find deep level analysis that running effectiveness has no correlation to the success of play action passing. Linebackers are like kittens watching a ball of yarn. They will fall for it every time regardless of running prowess.
    Wait.. Are you trying to say that thereís absolutely no reason to run the football? That teams should just pass the ball 100% of the time? Holeee shat
    Last edited by QQQ; 09-24-2020 at 12:16 AM.

Wait.. So youíre trying to say that thereís absolutely no reason to run the football? That teams should just pass the ball 100% of the time? Holeee shat
    He believes in running the football just not wasting money or high draft picks on running backs.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    He believes in running the football just not wasting money or high draft picks on running backs.
    Well I agree with all of that but it sounds like heís also saying everything a running back does can be replaced

I donít think saquon (or zeke for that matter) shoulda been taken where they were in the draft but that doesnít change how good they are. I think both make a huge impact on their teams.

By the way I was just looking at the schedule and all 4 nfc East teams could be 1-2 after week 3.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    I wouldn't draft any RB in the 1st round period. Again the incremental benefit from a guy averaging 3.9 yards a carry vs. 3.5 yards per carry isn't worth the draft capital.
    Ramsey would have probably been the better pick but Zeke has proved his worth. Heís been a top 5 RB every year heís been in the league. So itís not like it was a waisted pick.