Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 109 of 341 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 5111
    Cowboys have the best team on paper hard not to pick them. Eagles arenít far off but they are already off to a rocky start health wise. Then thereís a considerable gap to the giants. My hope is that there is also a big gap between the skins and giants but that remains to be seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No Miles Sanders for the opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    No Miles Sanders for the opener.
    And no Derek Barnett. Two key players, though I feel like the loss of Barnett wonít be as bad because the eagles have great depth on that D-Line.

Also, lane Johnson is still listed as questionable but the more I hear the more it doesnít look good for him.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericasTeam View Post
    So they cowboys just cut Haha Clinton Dix. This **** makes no sense. Woods just got hurt. So they were already thin at Safety and rumor is there is no movement or desire to bring in Earl Thomas. Smh
    Making moves for that super dak deal

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Possibly the worst game plan Iíve ever seen from Doug pederson. Completely one dimensional all game. And who the fart is gonna bite on a play action pass when the eagles arenít even running the ball?!??!? Beyond dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Possibly the worst game plan Iíve ever seen from Doug pederson. Completely one dimensional all game. And who the fart is gonna bite on a play action pass when the eagles arenít even running the ball?!??!? Beyond dumb.
    O line hurt you have to hope that had a lot to do with this game . Other then that it was pretty bad .

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    O line hurt you have to hope that had a lot to do with this game . Other then that it was pretty bad .
    Wentz for sure made terrible decisions. Regardless if it was due to him not trusting the oline, you need to overlook that and not aide in the problem if you want to be a top QB

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Agreed. Offensive line was horrible but canít really blame them, they had 3rd stringers in there with all the injuries. Wentz got absolutely murdered by that defensive line.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Wentz for sure made terrible decisions. Regardless if it was due to him not trusting the oline, you need to overlook that and not aide in the problem if you want to be a top QB

This.

Yeah Wentz was bad, especially in the 2nd half but the offensive line, run game, and play calling made things even harder for him. He had a guy in his face on almost every throw

The two interceptions from Wentz were both on hitch routes. It looked to me like the receiver broke out of their route one way and Wentz was expecting them to break another way

One thing I hated to see from Wentz was when he ran backwards to take sacks.. like wtf?!? Both times he did that ended up with Washington getting a short field and an easy touchdown

It looked like Wentz got rattled. He was getting his *** kicked all game. He handled it well early but as the game went on all those hits and sacks took their toll. He looked indecisive. Kind of hard to blame him considering the beating he took. Kind of like that game Dak had in Atlanta in his second season.

NFCE 2020 Season Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    It looked like Wentz got rattled. He was getting his *** kicked all game. He handled it well early but as the game went on all those hits and sacks took their toll. He looked indecisive. Kind of hard to blame him considering the beating he took. Kind of like that game Dak had in Atlanta in his second season.

Wentz looked bad in that 2nd half for sure. Heís definitely gotta be better but the offensive line and play calling did him no favors either to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Wentz looked bad in that 2nd half for sure. Heís definitely gotta be better but the offensive line and play calling did him no favors either to be fair.
    I agree 100%. He played really well early in the game. That was my point. He was able to withstand the beating he was taking in the first half. It caught up with him though in the second and he wasnít able to play through the beating. His OL was getting murdered. He was shook in the 2nd half. He was indecisive, he wasnít making up his mind fast enough and holding the ball too long. He also missed on a couple of passes. The Eagles better do something quick about that OL or itís going to be a very long season.