Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 77 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Cowboys sign Aldon Smith to a 1 year deal. Also there is this rumor floating out there.

https://twitter.com/fishsports/statu...260444672?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rumor out of Dallas is that CJ Henderson is their top target in the draft. I can see Henderson being there at 17 but I would not be surprise if he get drafted in the 12-16 range either. His stock is rising as the 2nd best corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Rumor out of Dallas is that CJ Henderson is their top target in the draft. I can see Henderson being there at 17 but I would not be surprise if he get drafted in the 12-16 range either. His stock is rising as the 2nd best corner.
    I would be perfectly fine with Henderson. Heíd definitely fill a need. The guy I want though is Kinlaw (if heís there at 17).

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    For this year they absolutely are two of the worse FA signings. Last year though Cobb was one of the best FA signings and Quinn was a great trade considering both of the salaries they were making compared to their production. This year though both players got severely overpaid. Thatís why the Cowboys made no attempt to keep them.

If they were the 2 worse signings then they were also the 2 best contracts to let walk .

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    If they were the 2 worse signings then they were also the 2 best contracts to let walk .
    They absolutely were two of the best we let walk. Quinn had a career year. Why would anyone pay him that much for somethings heís never done before. I would be surprised if he got 5 sacks this season. Cobb was really good but heís also over 30 years old (so if Quinn). You canít pay a 3rd WR (slot WR) that kind of money. Especially when the draft is deepest at the WR position.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Would eagle fans be happy if they gave up their second round pick for Brandon Cooks?
    I doubt it's going to take a 2 to get him,so no I wouldn't be too happy with that. 3rd or 4th probably gets it done. At that price I would be ok with it, but there could still be some pretty talented receivers available in the 3rd and the Eagles need to keep getting younger.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ayer-for-wentz

Itís not like they are not trying to get Wentz the help he needs . I sense a fairly big move coming but Howie has also said he is higher on the WR they have then most people . But people try to not show their hand as well . They just canít hide the calls they make .

This would have been a great year to have AJ on the last year of his contract . He would have came in ready to go but itís hard to know what to expect from this guy especially if he is the mole .....

However ... lol... and you guys are gonna love this. Whoever said Wentz was selfish and had to check down more ... was right 🤣🤣... eagles started winning when he did that .

#facts
    #checkyourself

This would have been a great year to have AJ on the last year of his contract . He would have came in ready to go but itís hard to know what to expect from this guy especially if he is the mole .....

However ... lol... and you guys are gonna love this. Whoever said Wentz was selfish and had to check down more ... was right 🤣🤣... eagles started winning when he did that .

#facts
    #checkyourself
    Except Iíve proven your ďfactsĒ were incorrect, but hey, itís never stopped you before.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Except Iíve proven your ďfactsĒ were incorrect, but hey, itís never stopped you before.
    Lulz

Lulz
    Nothing but dink and dunk...

https://twitter.com/eaglefanprobs/st...301493248?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    When surf first said that I went back and watched the games again. Wentz really didnít dink and dunk a lot in any of the games except the 2nd Washington game which he did for sure but that was really the only one. Of course surf chooses to ignore that fact though.

In that Washington game wentz also had possibly the best throw of his career, so it definitely wasnít all dink and dunk in that game either.

Your baby can't do this

Hereís a good video on several top young QBís and how they do throwing deep. Itís really about Dak done by a Cowboys fan but he goes over several QB, including Wentz. If youíre interested, let me know what you think.

https://youtu.be/tgE0U6ZAdDI

Look at all those All-Decade Eagles...

Page 9 of 77 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast