Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 88 1231151 ... LastLast

NFCE 2020 Season Discussion Thread

Now that the new league year has started, we need a different thread.

Offseason grades thus far after first week of FA:

Dallas - B minus
    Giants - C minus
    Eagles - B
    Redskins - D

Since 2015:

Byron Jones: 2 INTS, 3 forced fumbles, 43 pass breakups.

Nickell Robey-Coleman: 5 INTs, 4 forced fumbles, 31 pass breakups.

One corner signed for $82.5M, the other signed for $1.3M. #Howie

I thought every PSD thread was an NFCE thread?

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I thought every PSD thread was an NFCE thread?
    This lol

How is everyone feeling . How are your families? Anyone in the tri state area knows anyone who may be at risk and need food delivered or TP or whatever donít be afraid to reach out . Iím here to help anyone I can .

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Now that the new league year has started, we need a different thread.

Offseason grades thus far after first week of FA:

Dallas - B minus
    Giants - C minus
    Eagles - B
    Redskins - D
    I don't think the Redskins are having a bad off-season. They've made a few good moves, but they have a long ways to go to catch up to Philly and Dallas still. The Giants have had by far the most questionable free agency period imo.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    I don't think the Redskins are having a bad off-season. They've made a few good moves, but they have a long ways to go to catch up to Philly and Dallas still. The Giants have had by far the most questionable free agency period imo.
    Sorry, not my rankings.

Howie said today that heís a lot higher on the eagles current WR position than everyone else is. Iím hoping thatís a smokescreen and they take a WR in the draft. Getting alshon and desean healthy will help for sure but they are both old and still could easily get hurt and miss extended time again.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Howie said today that heís a lot higher on the eagles current WR position than everyone else is. Iím hoping thatís a smokescreen and they take a WR in the draft. Getting alshon and desean healthy will help for sure but they are both old and still could easily get hurt and miss extended time again.
    It's all smokescreen. The Eagles are taking a WR in the 1st rd and very probably taking 2 in the 1st 3 rounds. They don't really have any other pressing needs outside of LB and they aren't going to address that early. Alshon will be designated a June 1 cut and we can all get on with our lives. They want young WRs that can grow with Carson. If somehow Ruggs can fall right in the Eagles laps...wew.

It's all smokescreen. The Eagles are taking a WR in the 1st rd and very probably taking 2 in the 1st 3 rounds. They don't really have any other pressing needs outside of LB and they aren't going to address that early. Alshon will be designated a June 1 cut and we can all get on with our lives. They want young WRs that can grow with Carson. If somehow Ruggs can fall right in the Eagles laps...wew.
    You guys should have a really good receiver available in the first round.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    You guys should have a really good receiver available in the first round.
    Oh for sure, but I really, really want Ruggs. Adding a guy like Rugg's that runs legitimately in the 4.2's to help stretch the field with DJax on the other side...the Eagles would be able to dictate the types of coverage's teams can run against them. And I'd still double down and grab Hamler in the 3rd and get even more speed on the field. The Eagles would have one of the smallest WR corps in the NFL, but i dont care with that much speed at WR and still having Ertz and Goedert at TE.

Thatís what Iím thinking too. Iím not sure ruggs gets to #21 though, I think Jeudy lamb and ruggs might all be gone by #15 (broncos). I think San Fran and Oakland are also looking at WR and supposedly Arizona wants to pair lamb back up with Murray even though they got Hopkins. I think eagles gotta trade up if they want to get one of those top 3 guys.

I do think Justin Jefferson will be there at 21 though and I also think another good option may be trading down 3-5 spots and select Mims who I like a lot, I think he will be there at the end of round 1.

Your baby can't do this

My wish and top 4 receivers for the Eagles:

1A. Jeudy
    1B. Lamb
    3. Ruggs
    4. Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    My wish and top 4 receivers for the Eagles:

1A. Jeudy
    1B. Lamb
    3. Ruggs
    4. Jefferson