Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 340 of 341 FirstFirst ... 240290330338339340341 LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 5111
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Agreed. Surtain is the guy I want too. I think the Surtain-Diggs combo would be awesome. If not him, then I think Farley will also be really good. Maybe resign Awuzie and you've got a decent group back there.

I like the Quinn hire but I agree with the concerns others have about him. He was great in Seattle, but his talent level was so high, it's hard to know how much of it was due to him. I think going back to a 4-3 base is absolutely the right move and the defense will improve just based on that because they are built for that. At worst, they won't be a historically bad defense. If they can even be a middle of the road defense that's a dangerous team with a healthy Prescott and offensive line.
    I would love to see the first three picks be:

1. Surtain/Farley
    2. Trevon Moehrig (S-TCU)
    3. Asante Samuel Jr.

Itís time to shore up that secondary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn that would be really nice for the Cowboys.

Many Eagles fans like Surtain. He is legit and can be a true shutdown corner.

The TWO biggest needs for the Eagles are receivers and corners.

I want Ja'Marr Chase

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Youíre getting Wentz anyway so no need for a QB.

Why do you keep trying to put this evil on me? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Many Eagles fans like Surtain. He is legit and can be a true shutdown corner.

The TWO biggest needs for the Eagles are receivers and corners.

I want Ja'Marr Chase
    I want to pair Surtain with Diggs again. They were a great tandem when Diggs was at Bama. Asante Samuel is a little small but the kid can play. The instincts are definitely there.

As for Chase, I know DeVonte Smith won the Heisman I personally would take Chase. Both are huge playmakers but Chase has the frame to last. Physically heís ready for the NFL. Not so sure about DeVonte. I think whatís going to help both the Cowboys and Eagles is getting all the injured people back, especially the ones on the OL. I donít see as many injuries happening next season as we had this season, especially not if we have a normal training camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post

1. Surtain/Farley
    3. Asante Samuel Jr.

I wouldn't mind that at all. Probably wouldn't need to draft Samuel Jr. if we resigned Awuzie, though. In that case, I'd like to see the third rounder go to the offensive line for a tackle.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post

1. Surtain/Farley
    3. Asante Samuel Jr.

Will Quinn make them go after Sherman ? I wonder what this means for the defensive staff . They were playing hard just out of position too much .

I really hope they keep Lindquist . They just gave someone else his job but honestly.. heís who I wanted as DC. Heís a gem .

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Will Quinn make them go after Sherman ? I wonder what this means for the defensive staff . They were playing hard just out of position too much .
    Uh oh. Another all-pro. Not sure they have room. At some point an all-pro player is going to get upset he is riding the bench because there are 11 other all-pros in front of him.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Uh oh. Another all-pro. Not sure they have room. At some point an all-pro player is going to get upset he is riding the bench because there are 11 other all-pros in front of him.
    They're all potential all-pros. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

They're all potential all-pros. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
    Sherman is a former all-pro so he counts as an all-pro lol.

I wouldn't mind that at all. Probably wouldn't need to draft Samuel Jr. if we resigned Awuzie, though. In that case, I'd like to see the third rounder go to the offensive line for a tackle.
    Samuel is small, thatís really my only concern with him. Heís a playmaker though. Awuzie has ok size but other than that heís been pretty useless and injury prone. Iíd almost rather them go into free agency and bring in an OL. Samuel would immediately be the starting slot CB with Diggs and Surtain/Farley on the outside.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    See I think Sherman was more of a Richard guy. I mean itís possible that they would bring him in but Iíd rather go young at the CB position. I have no idea though if Quinn prefers bigger or smaller CBís. I know Richard does not like small CBís which is why Jourdan Lewis had such a hard time getting on the field last year.

I knew this was going to be another hire. I also expect they will bring in the other guy they interviewed the other day. Canít remember dudeís name right now though.

https://twitter.com/tompelissero/sta...906988544?s=21

The Eagles interviewed Jarod Mayo for HC? Is this a joke or are they desperate