Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 80 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Teams that think they can win this season may try to take advantage of a deep WR draft and go with 1 in round 2 or 3 . The percentage of rookie WR that are even above average is very low for some reason . Moss still has the best rookie season and I think he was under 70 catches . Tons of touchdown but I think 68 catches around 1100 yards . I know the Eagle fans don’t think Swartz needs LB but there may be a really good 1 still there that would probably make more of a difference as a rookie then any of the WR .
    The Eagles will not take a LB in round 1. You can take that to the bank.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Yeah it’d be silly for Dallas to waste a first round pick on a WR. They’re a team that can afford to wait for the latter half of the WRs that should still be good. Wait until round 3 or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't want to think about the prospect of Dallas potentially taking Ruggs. Any NFL caliber QB would look good throwing to that trio of WRs.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    More and more mock drafts have Dallas picking a WR . I’d prefer CB but they seem to like the CB they have . But if that DE from LSU is there I can’t see them passing on him . DE is 1 of if not the most valuable positions on the defense now a days . To get the 2nd ranked 1 in the draft is to good to pass up . Plus setting him loose along with Gregory and Lawrence has the potential to be pretty solid
    Javon Kinlaw is the guy I want the Cowboys to draft. The interior of that DL would rival any team in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Gross. I personally wouldn't want him unless he's there in round 3. Dude is an awful tackler that I think will end up being a liability in an NFL secondary.
    Shhhh.. Cowboy scouts might be reading this forum

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    The Eagles will not take a LB in round 1. You can take that to the bank.
    Yep

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Javon Kinlaw is the guy I want the Cowboys to draft. The interior of that DL would rival any team in the NFL.

Yeah I just figured they will pass on DT in the 1st because of addressing it in FA . Plus my fingers are still crossed that the Marinelli Project is not a bust just yet .

Hopefully the addition of 2 veteran DT can help Trystin Hill . He didn’t really have anyone on the line with as much experience as the 2 additions Dallas made .

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post

Poe and McCoy were nice veteran grabs, but it depends what version of them you are getting. I'm not sure they will rival the tops in the league though.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Poe and McCoy were nice veteran grabs, but it depends what version of them you are getting. I'm not sure they will rival the tops in the league though.
    In before

“They are both potential all pros”

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    I don't want to think about the prospect of Dallas potentially taking Ruggs. Any NFL caliber QB would look good throwing to that trio of WRs.
    I agree but I think it’s not a need. They could still have a deadly trio if they get a guy outside those top 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    In before

“They are both potential all pros”
    Well technically yeah. Just like Quinn . It’s just at thier age the chances of getting a all pro performance on a game to game basis is are a lot lower then when they were younger .

I think they were great stop gap signings that came very cheap . Big upgrade over what they have had . Neither were dial moving moves . But I see them being as productive as they will ask to be. Neither will need career years for them to be good signings . Dallas has been getting gashed up the middle in what seems like every big game. These guys will eat up blockers and turn the althetic LB loose .

Haha surf would probably love the Falcons. I think 10/11 starters on offense are going to be former 1st round picks.

I really think it's foolish to use early picks on needs rather than best player.

it's how you end up drafting eric ebron over aaron donald
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    I really think it's foolish to use early picks on needs rather than best player.

it's how you end up drafting eric ebron over aaron donald
    Ouch. That is a good example.

Would eagle fans be happy if they gave up their second round pick for Brandon Cooks?

Page 7 of 80 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast