Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 72 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1310
    Lamb wasn't an immediate need but they probably won't be able to afford Gallup when he is a FA. Makes sense to take Lamb to replace him, not to mention Lamb was the BPA.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Lamb wasn't an immediate need but they probably won't be able to afford Gallup when he is a FA. Makes sense to take Lamb to replace him, not to mention Lamb was the BPA.
    Really hard to predict but Dallas can legitimately release Cooper in 2022 and only have 6 million in dead cap from his deal . Iím not 100% positive but itís something like that . But Iím pretty sure it will be Lamb and Gallup around for the long haul . Gallup looks like the best WR from his draft and was a third round pick . You have to value that extremely high . Lamb is regarded by some as the best WR from this draft . But at #17 he better be close . Hot take . Blake Jarwin leads Dallas with receptions at 86

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Really hard to predict but Dallas can legitimately release Cooper in 2022 and only have 6 million in dead cap from his deal . Iím not 100% positive but itís something like that . But Iím pretty sure it will be Lamb and Gallup around for the long haul . Gallup looks like the best WR from his draft and was a third round pick . You have to value that extremely high . Lamb is regarded by some as the best WR from this draft . But at #17 he better be close . Hot take . Blake Jarwin leads Dallas with receptions at 86
    Yea Cooperís dead cap hit in 2022 would be $6M. Then it decreases each year after that. I think the Cowboys will end up placing a 1st round tender on Gallup and allow him to test the market. If another team wants him bad enough then they can pay him and weíll take that 1st round pick. More than likely though no team is going to give up their 1st for Gallup so he will play for Dallas for the tendered amount while they work out a long term deal.

Then in that off season of 2022 they could cut Cooper if they wanted too with very little cap hit. If the cap does increase as much as they are expecting though (50-60% increase) they could keep Cooper and pay Gallup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Add Gallup Lamb and jarwin to the long list of potential all pros

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Llullz.. I saw that. Tom Brady still has nightmares about Super Bowl 52

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Add Gallup Lamb and jarwin to the long list of potential all pros
    I donít think 86 catches would even get Jarwin a Pro Bowl . And the WR position is pretty hard to get all pro so technically only Lamb could possibly be a All Pro only because we already saw the other guys but we wonít know for 3 seasons if heís that good or not . . Even though they are good they are not Thomas and Jones good . But potential All Pros on this team meaning guys who never made it but could ... Iím gonna stick with the same name which is Jsmith ... heís the only guy I called potential all pro .. lol

I donít think 86 catches would even get Jarwin a Pro Bowl . And the WR position is pretty hard to get all pro so technically only Lamb could possibly be a All Pro only because we already saw the other guys but we wonít know for 3 seasons if heís that good or not . . Even though they are good they are not Thomas and Jones good . But potential All Pros on this team meaning guys who never made it but could ... Iím gonna stick with the same name which is Jsmith ... heís the only guy I called potential all pro .. lol
    Curious, what are your thoughts on the Michael Gallup for Jamal Adams rumor? Personally, I wouldnít do it. A young stud WR is more important than a young stud safety in my opinion

Your baby can't do this

Curious, what are your thoughts on the Michael Gallup for Jamal Adams rumor? Personally, I wouldnít do it. A young stud WR is more important than a young stud safety in my opinion
    Especially a safety that doesnít really fit todayís game.

https://twitter.com/jalenreagor/stat...476806657?s=21

Interesting tweet jalen reagor has pinned at the top of his twitter feed.

Your baby can't do this

https://twitter.com/jalenreagor/stat...476806657?s=21

Interesting tweet jalen reagor has pinned at the top of his twitter feed.
    that all but clinches it....he'll be a stud
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    that all but clinches it....he'll be a stud
    Llullz.. Skip has been wrong so much, itís really kinda hard not to say ďwell if skip says it was a bad pick....Ē

Your baby can't do this

But rookies are such a wild card, especially at WR. Seems like that position has a lot of early round busts and also a lot of late round studs, just a hard position to predict going from college to the NFL

Your baby can't do this

Surf? Is this you?

https://youtu.be/o5uLcHDjPoI

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Surf? Is this you?

https://youtu.be/o5uLcHDjPoI

Lol.. sounds like it

Your baby can't do this

Page 72 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast