Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 71 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1310
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Thing is the only thing that cowboy fans could argue for the first 3 years was about wins because Daks stats everywhere else wasnít that great. Surf actually said ďwins are all that matter for a QBĒ. And then they started to argue that Daks stats were better than wentz in games where wentz didnít play which didnít make sense, but it happened. Now last year they are finally starting to bring up actual stats because finally dak put up respectable numbers with the stacked offense around him.
    There aren't many Eagles fans on this site who disrespect Dak as much as Cowboys fans saying Dalton would win 2 more games than Dak did last year against a historically weak NFC East. 6 of Dallas' 8 wins in 2019 came against the 3-13 Redskins (x2), 3-12-1 Lions, 4-12 Giants (x2), and 5-11 Dolphins.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    There aren't many Eagles fans on this site who disrespect Dak as much as Cowboys fans saying Dalton would win 2 more games than Dak did last year against a historically weak NFC East. 6 of Dallas' 8 wins in 2019 came against the 3-13 Redskins (x2), 3-12-1 Lions, 4-12 Giants (x2), and 5-11 Dolphins.
    Did you read what I said about the defense? Or are you just conveniently leaving that out for the sake of your argument?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Did you read what I said about the defense? Or are you just conveniently leaving that out for the sake of your argument?
    Is the Cowboys defense better, worse, or roughly the same as last year?

Thatís unknown. Lots of new parts and an entirely new defensive staff, scheme, and mentality. If the defense is good then they have a shot at 10 wins (as I stated before, best case scenario). If the defense is bad though like it was last year it wonít matter how good their offense is, also just like last year. If their defense is bad they will be lucky to get to 8-8.

I should clarify my stance, with Dalton I think the Cowboys have the ability to get 10 wins (at best) if the defense also plays well. With Dak I think the Cowboys could win 12 games if the defense plays well. If the defense is bad again this season they will be lucky to get to 8-8, thatís with Dak or Dalton.

As far as Dakís current situation with the team, I said that i believe if Dak plays the season under the franchise tag I do not think that he will be a member of the Cowboys in 2021.

Jerry has always said deadlines make deals. The deadline for Dak to agree to a new deal is July 15th. If he doesnít he then plays under the franchise tag in 2020 or he can sit out. At the end of the day I believe the Jonesí will cave and give Dak the 3-4 year deal he wants instead of the 5 year deal the Jonesí want.

NFCE 2020 Season Discussion Thread

Llullz..

Your baby can't do this

I should clarify my stance, with Dalton I think the Cowboys have the ability to get 10 wins (at best) if the defense also plays well. With Dak I think the Cowboys could win 12 games if the defense plays well. If the defense is bad again this season they will be lucky to get to 8-8, thatís with Dak or Dalton.

As far as Dakís current situation with the team, I said that i believe if Dak plays the season under the franchise tag I do not think that he will be a member of the Cowboys in 2021.

Jerry has always said deadlines make deals. The deadline for Dak to agree to a new deal is July 15th. If he doesnít he then plays under the franchise tag in 2020 or he can sit out. At the end of the day I believe the Jonesí will cave and give Dak the 3-4 year deal he wants instead of the 5 year deal the Jonesí want.

I think itíll get done also tbh. Doesnít jerry usually wait till last second? Which made the Ezekiel Elliot situation even more weird

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I think itíll get done also tbh. Doesnít jerry usually wait till last second? Which made the Ezekiel Elliot situation even more weird
    Exactly, remember all the ďZeke WhoĒ t-shirts Jerry had printed up and selling after he caved and gave Zeke the contract he wanted. It will be last minute but I still believe a deal will get done.

Iíve been trying to figure this out myself . This is the million dollar question . They look better up the middle but weaker on the outsides . LVE is returning 100 percent healthy . Group of promising rookies . Aldon Smith was officially reinstated . Still waiting on Gregory . If neither of those players work out Tyrone Crawford could start at DE . Plus add in the new coaches and scheme and I have no idea . Apparently JSmith will be asked to rush the passer more and drop on coverage less .

I read something interesting . Apparently Dallas is trying to trade for Adams again . Jets dropped their asking to a first and a third . But Dallas has major player capitol to get this done if they want . Like Michael Gallup . Thatís a very interesting trade . Iím not sure I would want to lose Gallup . But Adams is young and a absolute stud . He would change the attitude of the entire secondary.

With Aldon ďSuper SackiníĒ Smith, you better believe it!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Keep seeing Cowboys and Jamal Adams linked in trade rumors. Latest one is the Jets price is a 1st and a 3rd. Why in the world would the Cowboys even entertain that? Maybe if he was on a reasonable contract but theyíd pay those picks and then have to give him top dollar (like $18M a year maybe) to resign him right away.

If they would do that they may as well wait a year until he is a FA and try to sign him then. I wouldnít pay those picks even if he had a reasonable contract tbh. A first maybe if he had a reasonable contract. Having to resign him right away? A third is the most they should pay imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Keep seeing Cowboys and Jamal Adams linked in trade rumors. Latest one is the Jets price is a 1st and a 3rd. Why in the world would the Cowboys even entertain that? Maybe if he was on a reasonable contract but theyíd pay those picks and then have to give him top dollar (like $18M a year maybe) to resign him right away.

If they would do that they may as well wait a year until he is a FA and try to sign him then. I wouldnít pay those picks even if he had a reasonable contract tbh. A first maybe if he had a reasonable contract. Having to resign him right away? A third is the most they should pay imo.
    Iím with you in that. Adams is more of an in the box old school strong safety. Iíve heard people say heís a younger version of Earl Thomas but thatís completely false. Thomas was a ball hawk. He had no problem playing space and creating by turnovers. Jamal Adams is the exact opposite of a ball hawk. Iím not saying Adams sucks, heís just not what this defense needs. Poor fit, high price to obtain, Iíd take a hard pass on Jamal Adams.

I seriously hope the rumors are not true and that the Cowboys are shopping Michael Gallup or considering including him in a trade to the Jets for Jamal Adams.

https://twitter.com/fishsports/statu...472948737?s=21

I seriously hope the rumors are not true and that the Cowboys are shopping Michael Gallup or considering including him in a trade to the Jets for Jamal Adams.

https://twitter.com/fishsports/statu...472948737?s=21

Itíd be a mistake in my opinion to trade Gallup. Heís already proven that he can be very good. Lamb, as good of a prospect as he is, is still unproven. Itíd be a risk and safety isnít really a premier position anyway. I wonder what the most a safety has ever been traded for? If Adams is traded for a 1st and 3rd or a 2nd and Gallup it might actually be the most compensation a team has ever gotten for a safety. I could be wrong I just donít remember a safety going for super high compensation in recent memory.

Your baby can't do this

As stupid as I thought the Dallas pick of Lamb was (more so jealousy lol) due to having Cooper and Gallup, I think itíd be a mistake to trade Gallup. Lamb is an unknown but even if he does blow up right away, having those 3 would be dynamite to the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Page 71 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast