Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 313 of 341 FirstFirst ... 213263303311312313314315323 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 5111
  1. #4681
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,354
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    I'd say as of right now the chances of Wentz getting traded is like 75%.
    Feels high.

    Who knows at this point.

  2. #4682
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,354

  3. #4683
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,354
    Who knows what the ďtruthĒ is.

  4. #4684
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17,514
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Who knows what the ďtruthĒ is.
    What does dougs priority have to do with Carsonís desire to be traded?

    Those are incongruous reports

  5. #4685
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    9,486
    Fly eagles fly


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #4686
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,354
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    What does dougs priority have to do with Carsonís desire to be traded?

    Those are incongruous reports
    Maybe he doesnít. Maybe itís media driven because Philly.

  7. #4687
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17,514
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Maybe he doesnít. Maybe itís media driven because Philly.
    Regardless

    Whether itís true or not a report about Doug neither confirms nor denies a report about Carson

    Those arenít ďconflictingĒ reports

    Theyíre separate

    Relationships are 2 sided not 1 sided. What Doug wants isnít congruent with what wentz wants. Therefore Doug wanting to get things right with Carson isnít remotely evidence of Carson wanting or not wanting out

  8. #4688
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,354
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Regardless

    Whether itís true or not a report about Doug neither confirms nor denies a report about Carson

    Those arenít ďconflictingĒ reports

    Theyíre separate

    Relationships are 2 sided not 1 sided. What Doug wants isnít congruent with what wentz wants. Therefore Doug wanting to get things right with Carson isnít remotely evidence of Carson wanting or not wanting out
    Cool, never said it was.

  9. #4689
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17,514
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Who knows what the ďtruthĒ is.
    Lol yes you did

  10. #4690
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,354
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Lol yes you did
    Well thatís quite the reach lol

  11. #4691
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17,514
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Well thatís quite the reach lol
    ďThen you get stuff like thisĒ
    ďWho knows what the truth isĒ

    After posting a screamy tweet about how all of this is fake news stating you wanted to add different perspective

    I canít tell if you struggle with comprehension or just donít have a concept of sequential logic

  12. #4692
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,354
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    ďThen you get stuff like thisĒ
    ďWho knows what the truth isĒ

    After posting a screamy tweet about how all of this is fake news stating you wanted to add different perspective

    I canít tell if you struggle with comprehension or just donít have a concept of sequential logic
    Different posts.

    Different thoughts.

    It was pretty simple, who knows what the truth is. Sorry you took those as posts referencing each other.

    We know Doug speak, nothing he said was upheld last season (keeping coaches, etc.). Who knows if he really wants to build around Wentz.

    Who knows if Wentz really wants traded.

    I never said the two posts were aligned. Just you, making jabs at any opportunity.

  13. #4693
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    3,265

    NFCE 2020 Season Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    So if the Texans win and eagles lose do the eagles get the 4th pick? Iím sure strength of schedule will still go to the bengals
    I think strength of schedule goes to the bengals. Because the giants won, now the worst pick the eagles can get is #9. If Carolina or Denver win (or both) the worst possible pick the eagles can get is #8 if one wins and #7 if both win. If Texans win and eagles lose then the eagles get #5.

    As far as the strength of schedule tie breaker with cinci, itís so close, I donít know man.. currently I think the bengals hold the tie breaker but things might be able to change these last few games, thatís how close it is

  14. #4694
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17,514
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    I think strength of schedule goes to the bengals. Because the giants won, now the worst pick the eagles can get is #9. If Carolina or Denver win (or both) the worst possible pick the eagles can get is #8 if one wins and #7 if both win. If Texans win and eagles lose then the eagles get #5.

    As far as the strength of schedule tie breaker with cinci, itís so close, I donít know man.. currently I think the bengals hold the tie breaker but things might be able to change these last few games, thatís how close it is
    Damn. Well 5 ainít bad. Should have our pick of the litter since 3 of the top 5 will want QBs. Unless the eagles want a QB. Then we wonít have pick of the litter and might need to call the jets lol

  15. #4695
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    3,265
    Donít quote me on this but just doing a basic look at all the remaining games, I think the bengals already just barely clinched the tie breaker between eagles and bengals. If the bears beat the packers it might help but I think the bengals would still have a worse strength of schedule by 1 game

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •