Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 122 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 3519
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Iíd love to see Wentz with the healthy supporting cast and everything. Last time that happened he was a MVP quality QB. I want him back there for a little bit just out of curiosity of what was going on of injuries or Wentz.
    This is what makes me feel a lot is mental.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Wentz is getting murdered in Philly . You want to rip apart the 2 games thatís fine but what evidence is there that heís going to keep playing so bad . Leads the league in missed targets overall at 20 as well as non pressure targets at 15 . Thatís not the QB Iíve watched the last couple years . These guys had 2 and a half weeks of padded full speed preparation. Some players will react differently but most of them will end up where they normally do .

I have mixed emotions about the Cowboys win as I mentioned before they won . WTF with all the fake punts . Did Mike Nolan kill Tank ? Heís never played without a hand on the ground . Heís their best damn defender and has been rendered useless. But how about Dalton freaking Shultz ?

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Wentz is getting murdered in Philly . You want to rip apart the 2 games thatís fine but what evidence is there that heís going to keep playing so bad . Leads the league in missed targets overall at 20 as well as non pressure targets at 15 . Thatís not the QB Iíve watched the last couple years . These guys had 2 and a half weeks of padded full speed preparation. Some players will react differently but most of them will end up where they normally do .
    Wentz has had off games before but the way heís played the last game and a half seems different to me. Somethingís off but I donít know what or how long he will let it effect the way he plays

Itís definitely upstairs with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Wentz has had off games before but the way heís played the last game and a half seems different to me. Somethingís off but I donít know what or how long he will let it effect the way he plays
    I donít know itís just a crazy year to evaluate a guy after 2 games .

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    What exactly are you asking? If wentz is the main problem? I think heís for sure part of the problem but I donít think heís the entire problem. I think play calling (which falls on Doug pederson) and the defense are also at fault as well in addition to wentz. To a lesser degree, I think itís also tough that they basically have a completely new offensive line and receiving core with very few practice reps together.

That being said, I think wentz has been awful. These last two games were some of the worst Iíve ever seen him play. He needs to be better and if heís not I think the eagles will have a top 10 pick in the draft in 2021.
    I guess what Iím asking is what are yíall a thoughts on Wentz this year. Iíve just been seeing pretty much every talking head kind of ripping him a new one today.

I did hear someone say that heís pressing. Instead of letting the game come to him heís kind of forcing the issue which is leading to turnovers. Also hear someone say that he just had a kid this off season and maybe his mind is more on his family then it is on the game.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Itís definitely upstairs with him.

Most likely. But he honestly started out in MVP mode . He was throwing darts to both his tight ends . Thatís the confusing part

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I guess what Iím asking is what are yíall a thoughts on Wentz this year. Iíve just been seeing pretty much every talking head kind of ripping him a new one today.

I did hear someone say that heís pressing. Instead of letting the game come to him heís kind of forcing the issue which is leading to turnovers. Also hear someone say that he just had a kid this off season and maybe his mind is more on his family then it is on the game.

Iím not sure what to think right now .

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Iíd love to see Wentz with the healthy supporting cast and everything. Last time that happened he was a MVP quality QB. I want him back there for a little bit just out of curiosity of what was going on of injuries or Wentz.
    Heard another guy mention that he hasnít been the same since his injury in 2017. Heís been on a steady decline since then. OL actually played well yesterday and this season he does have at least 1 legit WR threat in Reagor and two elite pass catching TEís. Sanders is really good too at RB. Do you guys think it might be the injury from Ď17?

I donít know itís just a crazy year to evaluate a guy after 2 games .
    I agree

I have mixed emotions about the Cowboys win as I mentioned before they won . WTF with all the fake punts . Did Mike Nolan kill Tank ? Heís never played without a hand on the ground . Heís their best damn defender and has been rendered useless. But how about Dalton freaking Shultz ?
    Donít expect that every week out of Schultz. Thatís the problem Iím seeing with this defense, Nolanís system. Heís a 3-4 coach with 4-3 personnel. The DL and LBís look completely lost out there. Lawrence has no business attacking from a standing position. He needs to have his hand in the dirt. The Falcons put 39 points on this defense (should have been 46 pts). If Nolan doesnít figure out how to use these pass rushers and put some heat on Wilson he is going to absolutely shred our secondary.

NFCE 2020 Season Discussion Thread

My thoughts on wentz this year is besides the first half on the Washington game, itís almost like heís a completely different QB. Hes been horrible. Every single game Iíve seen him play in his career he always seems to make 1 or 2 plays where Iím just like ďwoah I canít believe he made that playĒ and this year itís been more like ďwoah I canít believe he missed that playĒ. Heís always missed throws but this year heís missing throws at a higher rate for some reason.

One thing I will say is it seems odd to me that heís not really rolling out of the pocket much. So far heís really only shuffling around in the pocket and wonít roll out to extend plays. Based on how heís been for the majority of his career, heís usually at his best when he rolls out of the pocket. I donít know if this is wentz thinking ďoh my god, if I roll out of the pocket Iím gonna get hurtĒ or if this is the team telling him ďyou have gotten hurt a lot when you roll out of the pocket. Donít do it anymoreĒ. I think that might be effecting him in some way.

Another thing I was thinking is that heís had guys in philly not have his back before whether itís been true or media lies and now the eagles go out and draft a QB in round 2. He might be thinking ďok, my teammates donít have my back and now neither does the front officeĒ. He could be trying to do too much to try to prove the doubters wrong.

Either way, I think the majority of his issues this year are all mental mistakes.

Donít expect that every week out of Schultz. Thatís the problem Iím seeing with this defense, Nolanís system. Heís a 3-4 coach with 4-3 personnel. The DL and LBís look completely lost out there. Lawrence has no business attacking from a standing position. He needs to have his hand in the dirt. The Falcons put 39 points on this defense (should have been 46 pts). If Nolan doesnít figure out how to use these pass rushers and put some heat on Wilson he is going to absolutely shred our secondary.

Wilson will do what you said . We have no pass rush . This is a 4-3 roster . Without a doubt .