Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 87 of 92 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1379
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/m...-charged-with/

and now a guy has been charged.......

Stop me if you've heard this joke
    A guy from Florida walks into a bar in South Dakota, and punches a Philadelphia Eagles player...
    So weird

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/m...-charged-with/

and now a guy has been charged.......

Stop me if you've heard this joke
    A guy from Florida walks into a bar in South Dakota, and punches a Philadelphia Eagles player...
    Florida man, punches Eagle in South Dakota bar brawl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gil Brandt said that the eagles are a better fit for Jamal Adams than the cowboys. Thoughts? This isnít about what team is more likely but about what team is a better fit.

I donít think the eagles necessarily need a safety but the fact that the eagles weakest position on the whole team is arguably linebacker, I think it could help a lot to get a linebacker/safety hybrid. I think one of the things that made the eagles defense able to skimp on linebackers was also that they could use Malcolm Jenkins in that role at times, I think Jamal Adams could take over that role and thrive there.

The cowboys on the other hand do need secondary help for sure, but I think pass rush might be a bigger need at the moment.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Gil Brandt said that the eagles are a better fit for Jamal Adams than the cowboys. Thoughts? This isnít about what team is more likely but about what team is a better fit.

I donít think the eagles necessarily need a safety but the fact that the eagles weakest position on the whole team is arguably linebacker, I think it could help a lot to get a linebacker/safety hybrid. I think one of the things that made the eagles defense able to skimp on linebackers was also that they could use Malcolm Jenkins in that role at times, I think Jamal Adams could take over that role and thrive there.

The cowboys on the other hand do need secondary help for sure, but I think pass rush might be a bigger need at the moment.
    You guys would be much better to sign Warford and not give up a draft pick.
    I doubt Adams gets traded this year.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    You guys would be much better to sign Warford and not give up a draft pick.
    I doubt Adams gets traded this year.
    Not sure warford is a good fit. The eagles like athletic offensive lineman and warford is about as fast as a grandma. Might be a decent temporary solution though

Your baby can't do this

Not sure warford is a good fit. The eagles like athletic offensive lineman and warford is about as fast as a grandma. Might be a decent temporary solution though
    Eagles, past and present, seem to be VERY high on Pryor. By no means is theism saying that Pryor will replace Brooks without a hiccup, but if there is one thing the Eagles do well, it's make OLmen look very competent.

You might be right about the fit but the guy has made the pro bowl the last 3 years and is only 29. Maybe he could be signed for one year on the cheap as a short term replacement.

I donít know . I hear what people are saying about him being a more in box safety but Dallas had issues in both the run game and tackling in space . You would think the combination of Adams and the return of LVE should solve that . So whatís it worth to fix the biggest problem on your defense ? Philly is typically stout vs the run and really doesnít need that down hill safety as much as Dallas right now . Thatís how I see it but how many monster contracts will Jerry Jones take on ? Cooper is a rare FA that got paid . Most of Jerryís big money goes to draft picks .

Correction not FA but a player another team drafted

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Eagles, past and present, seem to be VERY high on Pryor. By no means is theism saying that Pryor will replace Brooks without a hiccup, but if there is one thing the Eagles do well, it's make OLmen look very competent.
    True that

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    You might be right about the fit but the guy has made the pro bowl the last 3 years and is only 29. Maybe he could be signed for one year on the cheap as a short term replacement.
    Heís a very good run blocker and isnít as good in pass protection is my understanding. I read somewhere that he was actually pretty bad at the end of the season in pass pro but still was a great run blocker. I just think theyíd want something the other way around so Carson doesnít get killed, but yeah heís probably the best option if they donít go internally. Iím not sure Iíd want the eagles trading for that guard in New England, he might cost a lot plus heís gonna want a new shiny contract

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I donít know . I hear what people are saying about him being a more in box safety but Dallas had issues in both the run game and tackling in space . You would think the combination of Adams and the return of LVE should solve that . So whatís it worth to fix the biggest problem on your defense ? Philly is typically stout vs the run and really doesnít need that down hill safety as much as Dallas right now . Thatís how I see it but how many monster contracts will Jerry Jones take on ? Cooper is a rare FA that got paid . Most of Jerryís big money goes to draft picks .
    Sounds like Jamal Adams might be headed to SF last I heard. I also think the eagles secondary actually got better this offseason and the cowboys secondary got worse so yeah heíd probably be bigger for the cowboys

Your baby can't do this

Looks like Jadeveon Clowney has agreed to play in a 1 year deal and has narrowed his choices down to 2 teams, Cowboys or Saints. Would be a better acquisition than Adams in my opinion.

https://twitter.com/rjochoa/status/1...155078145?s=21

Sounds like Jamal Adams might be headed to SF last I heard. I also think the eagles secondary actually got better this offseason and the cowboys secondary got worse so yeah heíd probably be bigger for the cowboys
    What you mean is they got worse at 1 position in the secondary . They got way better at FS . CB2 will either be the same or better and same goes for the slot .

Would the Eagles even have the cap space or trade assets to acquire Jamal Adams? I mean the Jets want an elite (or near elite OL) and a 1st round pick for Jamal Adams. The Jets were likely asking for the OL that just got injured for the Eagles AND their 1st next year. I donít think the Eagles would even consider that.

Are the Niners prepared to give up Mike McGlinchey and a 1st for Jamal Adams?

Page 87 of 92 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast