Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 86 of 93 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1382
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...884160002?s=21

If this is true and they donít work out a deal by July 15, I do not believe Dak will be a Cowboy in 2021.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Was thinking the same

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Hereís the video:
    Ah didnít see this before my post. My bad

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Wait a minute.. Are you tiger?!?
    I'm the Tiger experiment gone horribly wrong.

Thereís actually footage of the goedert sucker punch. Looks to me like goedert was actually trying to calm someone down and then some other guy came outta nowhere and threw a right hook at him

https://twitter.com/SamStompy/status...002868739?s=20
    The first guy was definitely all in his face and was clearly pissed. Iíd like to know what lead up to that point. Itís possible these guys were just a couple of drunk dick heads that were ****ing with him just because of who he is (jealousy). Or was Geodert pushing up on that dudeís lady? Either way he caught that punch square in the eye socket. Hopefully he doesnít suffer any permanent damage to his sight in that eye.

Thereís actually footage of the goedert sucker punch. Looks to me like goedert was actually trying to calm someone down and then some other guy came outta nowhere and threw a right hook at him

https://twitter.com/SamStompy/status...002868739?s=20
    I know someone who is connected to the family...can't say more during investigation, but will just say peacemaker is a part of the story
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I'm the Tiger experiment gone horribly wrong.
    Tiger king?

Your baby can't do this

The first guy was definitely all in his face and was clearly pissed. Iíd like to know what lead up to that point. Itís possible these guys were just a couple of drunk dick heads that were ****ing with him just because of who he is (jealousy). Or was Geodert pushing up on that dudeís lady? Either way he caught that punch square in the eye socket. Hopefully he doesnít suffer any permanent damage to his sight in that eye.

That was my first thought too, goedert got in with the wrong guys lady but in the video it looks to me like goedert really was trying to prevent anything from escalating past just a nasty convo. Seemed he was trying to calm that dude down when that other guy came in outta nowhere with that sucker punch

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I know someone who is connected to the family...can't say more during investigation, but will just say peacemaker is a part of the story
    Oh ****. ďLocation:South DakotaĒ

I didnít see that before. Yeah it looks to me like goedert was trying to be the peacemaker. Everyone there including goedert probably had too much to drink and it escalated way too fast.

Your baby can't do this

https://youtu.be/8Dx4_vlOnE0

Interesting video. This guy isnít an eagles fan and makes videos for all teams in the NFL. Heís basically saying the same thing eagles fans have been saying, the WRs were poop and although yes the eagles had an amazing set of TEs they still couldnít get a vertical threat from those TEs which made things easier on the defense since they had less things to worry about. That also puts a lot of pressure on the offensive line, and this guy pointed out Wentz was pressured the 3rd most in the NFL last year. Thatís a lot for a QB to deal with.

Itís interesting at the end when he talks about the audibles Wentz makes at the line of scrimmage. Wentz saw that linebacker make that audible the week before against green bay. Wentz is an absolute film junkie so that isnít surprising to see

Your baby can't do this

Obviously it must have been Goedert's fault...

I think the Vikings had 4 in Zimmer's first year.
    The cowboys have 5 if you count interim head coaches.

Oh ****. ďLocation:South DakotaĒ

I didnít see that before. Yeah it looks to me like goedert was trying to be the peacemaker. Everyone there including goedert probably had too much to drink and it escalated way too fast.
    yeah, that bar is in a town of 35k about 60 miles from where Dallas grew up and 120 north of where he went to college....the town is a regional draw for people from smaller towns around it (even at only 35k it's the 3rd largest city in SD) and that particular bar has always had an almost wild west kind of atmosphere (cowboys, farm kids), fights are not at all unusual...so actually, it's a bit surprising Dallas would have even gone there.

He was not the instigator

yeah, that bar is in a town of 35k about 60 miles from where Dallas grew up and 120 north of where he went to college....the town is a regional draw for people from smaller towns around it (even at only 35k it's the 3rd largest city in SD) and that particular bar has always had an almost wild west kind of atmosphere (cowboys, farm kids), fights are not at all unusual...so actually, it's a bit surprising Dallas would have even gone there.

He was not the instigator
    Yeah something Iíve learned from dumb mistakes in the past is to just avoid the situation before it even becomes a problem. If he knew it was a crazy bar with crazy people, he probably shouldnít have gone. Just hit up another bar

Your baby can't do this

Yeah something Iíve learned from dumb mistakes in the past is to just avoid the situation before it even becomes a problem. If he knew it was a crazy bar with crazy people, he probably shouldnít have gone. Just hit up another bar
    well, this is South Dakota....there's not a lot of crazy..but the crazy there is isn't easily visible
    .....tho certainly doesn't improve with alcohol

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/m...-charged-with/

and now a guy has been charged.......

Stop me if you've heard this joke
    A guy from Florida walks into a bar in South Dakota, and punches a Philadelphia Eagles player...

Page 86 of 93 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast