Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 252 of 341 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262302 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 5111
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    The 2012 Chiefs team was worse than the 2012 Eagles team, and Reid has won at least 9 games every season since he went to Kansas City. The 2012 4-12 record was also his worst record over his entire time in Philadelphia.

So it's pretty safe to say we wouldn't have gone 2-14 in 2015. It's also safe to say that Reid can turn any team around regardless of the circumstances. That's because he actually is a great coach. Not in small part because he constantly finds good coaches to surround himself with.

In conclusion, Lurie made a major blunder to keep Roseman but fire Reid. No revisionist history is necessary because the actual history speaks for itself.
    Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Absolutely.
    In that blunder, the Eagles got a SB win.

With Reid, they didn't.

Reid's time was over in Philly and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Hill is a terrible example of it. DK is a better example. I mean you can make comments about Jujuís class. I mean Zay Jones went long before Juju.

I donít like just picking on the WR position. Derek Barnett over Marlon Humphrey in the first was a mistake. The year they one the SB they traded out of 32 passing up Nick Chubb, Darius Leonard, Cortland Sutton. Then they traded out of 52 (via Balt) giving up chances at Carlton Davis, DJ Chark. Granted they did get Dallas Goedert out of that draft. But if that team has Chubb/Sutton and Humphrey/Leonard over Barnett and Goedert itís a much better team.

Thereís something in the draft process thatís going extremely wrong right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    While you make a good point, it not just this simple. Coaching plays a big part and the Eagles don't seem to develop players well. Under Doug, it seems like players get worse more often than they get better.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post

With Reid, they didn't.

Yeah, while I'd love to have Andy, things get stale sometimes. I don't think anyone thought Reid was a bad coach when he left, just that it was time for a change.

With Reid, they didn't.

That would maybe be a good argument if Reid didn't have a ring of his own now, and the Chiefs future wasn't significantly brighter than the Eagles' future.

So if Reid wins another ring, was it a mistake to move on from then?

That would maybe be a good argument if Reid didn't have a ring of his own now, and the Chiefs future wasn't significantly brighter than the Eagles' future.

A ring he got a loooong time after the fact.

Obviously the Eagles future was brighter after Reid.

This entire argument is one of the dumber ones I've seen recently on PSD. It would be one thing if Reid left Philly because of some sort of fallout and immediatley won a few rings.

He lucked in to staying on with a team who hit on a QB that came in to a situation with the best weapons in the NFL.

Better than the internet chat hot takes...

https://twitter.com/bydavidmurphy/st...563045376?s=21

How recent were these execs polled

Reid had a few less than stellar years here.

6-10, 8-8, 9-6, 8-8, 4-12

Heís a great coach no ones disputing that. No one is also disputing Kansas City has been a success for him

Context is everything

Sometimes a coach and franchise need to separate. Thereís a reason the Reid and eagles separation was amicable

Your entire argument is based entirely on situations you say will have happened no matter what which is just not true. You say Reid would never have had 2 wins? What if his entire roster was demolished by injury like this seasons roster? Something heís never endured at this magnitude

Your entire argument of everything playing out exactly the same with him in Philly as it has in KC isnít remotely possible

So many factors on a day to day basis that could lead Andy in a different direction from having remotely the same situation occur. One thing changing affects another thing and so on and so forth

Need to salvage him. If we can everything else falls into place

I think he needs a coach whether head or OC that is a strict guy with a strict scheme and a strict way of operating

Itís not just wentz. Ryan Clark and foxworth I believe were talking about how itís multiple guys out of position, not knowing where to be, doing the wrong thing, making mistakes

Thatís coaching. Nothing about this is working. And if itís due to a disconnect between howie and Doug well then itís time to cut bait with howie

I expect all 4 NFC East teams to lose week 13.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post

This was me.

This was me.
    Yet here you are, asking for Carson Wentz to play better again. You had your time, let the Cowboys get back in God's good graces

Ehhhhhhh I mean obviously wanted a super bowl but not something I wanted a one and done thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.