Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 221 of 341 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231271321 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 5111
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    I’m willing for Carson to get another chance if we get new eyes on him. Whether it be Carson or Doug we can’t run it back with the both of them

Also I agree with eagles3658 about reagor

It’s been bothering me since game 1

He’s not a route tree guy. I have no clue why we’re using him that way. Not to mention we didn’t use him deep even a little bit against Cleveland

But I haven’t see reagor given the ball in 1 advantageous position. He should be going in motion, taking handoffs, bubbles, swings, crossing routes, hitches

That’s his game. He’s being so misused it’s frustrating.

Give me Ryan day or Lincoln Riley both young offensive minds with no chip Kelly egos

But best of all give me a humbled Doug who chooses to hire an OC not because he’s forced but because he wants the help

Guy is a great head coach but believed his own hype. If he gets humbled this year I’m happy. Let him stay with him turning over duties to a fun offensive mind like graham harrell
    That’s why the Jefferson thing bothers me. Reagor is being misused, what makes anyone think the Eagles wouldn’t misuse or not use Jefferson as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Dang.
    Sounds like it was a strength and conditioning coach. Was working out with the team early this morning and had some kind of medical emergency and was taken to the hospital at 7:30. It was bad enough for them to cancel practice and shut the facility down. Could have a huge effect on Thursdays game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Sounds like it was a strength and conditioning coach. Was working out with the team early this morning and had some kind of medical emergency and was taken to the hospital at 7:30. It was bad enough for them to cancel practice and shut the facility down. Could have a huge effect on Thursdays game.

When it happened I was thinking McCarthy because of the fact that they cancelled practice. Sounds like the coach was still alive when taken to the hospital, but I imagine he had to be near death for them to cancel all practices.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Do you realize how bizarre it is for you to consistently defend Wentz who has been awful this year, only to say Joe Burrow had an awful rookie season?
    Lolol he can't even pretend he doesn't have a huge Philly bias anymore.

With Wentz and Foles it's a lack of talent and terrible coaching. But for the QB that was on the worst team in the league last year, it's a bad season.

I love BDawk but no one can take a thing he says about a QB seriously anymore. He is not able to be even somewhat honest in his evaluations anymore

Burrow has had moments, yes. Overall he’s been bad in a bad situation, same as Wentz. I wouldn’t necessarily say he’s performed though, at least not much differently than Wentz.

Do I think burrow is a bad qb, not at all, just not going to blame him for being fed to the wolves like you’ve done with Carson. Some of it is self inflicted, sure, but the sets more pointing to the eagles being bad than Carson.
    He's been far better than Wentz lol. What are you actually watching?

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Sttttttaaaaattzzzz.

Dude. Considering their experience and surroundings, Burrow has been a HOFer compared to Wentz.

Eagles would take Burrow with one leg over Wentz in a split second

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    When it happened I was thinking McCarthy because of the fact that they cancelled practice. Sounds like the coach was still alive when taken to the hospital, but I imagine he had to be near death for them to cancel all practices.
    Yea I thinking MM or Jerry. I’m wondering also if the coach maybe dropped some weights on himself. I see that happen twice when I was in high school.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Looks like their strength and conditioning coach Markus Paul did pass away.

https://twitter.com/mr4thandlong/sta...475510789?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    That’s why the Jefferson thing bothers me. Reagor is being misused, what makes anyone think the Eagles wouldn’t misuse or not use Jefferson as well?

Yes and no for me as jefferson is a more traditional WR at this point. Runs the route tree very well.

To me it’s more like jeudy, jefferson probably do better than reagor under Doug

Claypool, reagor, aiyuk all struggle

Claypool probably doesn’t do what he’s doing in Pittsburgh in Philly

Doug is very 2010 right now offensively lol

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Lolol he can't even pretend he doesn't have a huge Philly bias anymore.

With Wentz and Foles it's a lack of talent and terrible coaching. But for the QB that was on the worst team in the league last year, it's a bad season.

I love BDawk but no one can take a thing he says about a QB seriously anymore. He is not able to be even somewhat honest in his evaluations anymore
    If you can watch the Eagles and not see there are issues aside from Wentz, well, I can't really help much. He's part of the issue, nobody, not even I, have said anything different.

If you watch Burrow this year and think he's been great, as was stated, then I can't help. He's been meh. That's not an issue on his part, it's the hand that was dealt to him.

If you can watch the Eagles and not see there are issues aside from Wentz, well, I can't really help much. He's part of the issue, nobody, not even I, have said anything different.
    Nobody ever claimed there weren't issues aside from Wentz.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Nobody ever claimed there weren't issues aside from Wentz.
    While that may be true, not many conversations or statements are starting with anything other than “Wentz sucks”.

Carson Wentz:

2017-2019:

10,818 yards, 81 TDs, 21 INTs, 99 QBR

The folks wanting to move on from Wentz after a bad stretch of 10 games truly is ignorance at its finest.

While that may be true, not many conversations or statements are starting with anything other than “Wentz sucks”.
    It's ok to say Wentz has been really bad this year while also acknowledging he's been put in a really crappy situation and still have faith in him moving forward. He's been bad enough that he's arguably dragging the rest of the slop down with him. It's entirely possible that this season may just be a one off disastrous season for him, but he is every bit just as responsible if not more so than anyone else for how bad this team has been this season.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    It's ok to say Wentz has been really bad this year while also acknowledging he's been put in a really crappy situation and still have faith in him moving forward. He's been bad enough that he's arguably dragging the rest of the slop down with him. It's entirely possible that this season may just be a one off disastrous season for him, but he is every bit just as responsible if not more so than anyone else for how bad this team has been this season.
    Not claiming otherwise.

While he’s responsible, there’s valid reasoning behind the “why”.