Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 218 of 341 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228268318 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 5111
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    If they think Hurts can do better the Eagles are REALLY in trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Because you know what Hurts will become off of like 20 snaps primary as a designed run play?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Usually what I see from BDawk is excuses why Wentz has sucked. ďHe hasnít looked great BUT itís because of x, y, zĒ.

Oh so usually equates to ONLY.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Because you know what Hurts will become off of like 20 snaps primary as a designed run play?

You donít have to believe me. My job isnít to convince you. Letís hope they play him and we will all get to see the glory that is Jalen Hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Oh so usually equates to ONLY.

Interpret it however you want homie.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    When does everyone else responsible get their time-outs?
    Doug and Howie should be replaced after the season. Wentz should be benched now for a game or two to clear his head. Then a new coach should see if he can salvage Wentz at this point. It is ludicrous to expect Doug and his staff to magically fix Wentz in year 6 of the same system.

In the meanwhile, if Hurts looks decent in a game or two while Wentz sits then either maybe you have something or he raises his trade value.

Not every position around a QB is going to be great. If you are a franchise QB and getting paid the big bucks then you are expected to perform well regardless. Doesn't mean you should be lighting the world on fire but you certainly shouldn't add to the fire. Burrow was in a bad situation too with no o-line, yet as a rookie with a limited training camp he was able to put together a really good rookie season. Having a terrible o-line led to him getting killed yet when he was in there he still performed regardless of the situation around him. The more you make excuses for Wentz the more it sounds like he needs absolutely everything around him to be going well for him to play well. That is not a franchise QB. The franchise QB should be picking up the lesser players around him, not the other way around.

Wentz has been awful, plain and simple. Saw this stat today that sums up his season nicely:

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Not every position around a QB is going to be great. If you are a franchise QB and getting paid the big bucks then you are expected to perform well regardless. Doesn't mean you should be lighting the world on fire but you certainly shouldn't add to the fire. Burrow was in a bad situation too with no o-line, yet as a rookie with a limited training camp he was able to put together a really good rookie season. Having a terrible o-line led to him getting killed yet when he was in there he still performed regardless of the situation around him. The more you make excuses for Wentz the more it sounds like he needs absolutely everything around him to be going well for him to play well. That is not a franchise QB. The franchise QB should be picking up the lesser players around him, not the other way around.

Wentz has been awful, plain and simple. Saw this stat today that sums up his season nicely:

How many of the receivers ďwonĒ in that stat?

Still doesnít make sense if you have to pay $15M (thatís on the cheap end) for his replacement.

Obviously at that point you are replacing him with a rookie or a guy on a rookie deal. Not rocket science.

Burrow has been pretty awful. Really good rookie season, not at all really.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    How many of the receivers ďwonĒ in that stat?
    You can't make excuses for him when he holds the ball too long and misses open receivers. He's not exactly working with superstars, but the receivers aren't getting boxed all game every game. Hightower alone who isn't even getting to see much playing time I have seen regularly beat his man all season. Now whether he can track a deep ball or catch the ball is something else entirely, but I regularly see him getting open. There is no reason to keep playing Alshon at this point and those snaps should be going to Hightower and Watkins. Greg Ward's snaps too for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    You can't make excuses for him when he holds the ball too long and misses open receivers. He's not exactly working with superstars, but the receivers aren't getting boxed all game every game. Hightower alone who isn't even getting to see much playing time I have seen regularly beat his man all season. Now whether he can track a deep ball or catch the ball is something else entirely, but I regularly see him getting open. There is no reason to keep playing Alshon at this point and those snaps should be going to Hightower and Watkins. Greg Ward's snaps too for that matter.
    Iím not excusing it, Iím asking for more data to support that stat.

Doug and Howie should be replaced after the season. Wentz should be benched now for a game or two to clear his head. Then a new coach should see if he can salvage Wentz at this point. It is ludicrous to expect Doug and his staff to magically fix Wentz in year 6 of the same system.

In the meanwhile, if Hurts looks decent in a game or two while Wentz sits then either maybe you have something or he raises his trade value.
    I agree with this but I wouldn't get rid of Hurts.

Lol

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Lol

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    The real tragedy would be if whoever wins this hopeless division finds a way to win a playoff game.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    The real tragedy would be if whoever wins this hopeless division finds a way to win a playoff game.
    Any of them would beat Chicago.