Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 127 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 2249
  1. #1891
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,178

    NFCE 2020 Season Discussion Thread

    The eagles home crowd is definitely an advantage. Great crowd that can give the eagles momentum. Not having them this year is a clear disadvantage compared to a team like the chargers or bengals.. those teams are used to having no fans at games so this year probably doesnít feel any different for them

  2. #1892
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    16,860
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    The eagles home crowd is definitely an advantage. Great crowd that can give the eagles momentum. Not having them this year is a clear disadvantage compared to a team like the chargers or bengals.. those teams are used to having no fans at games so this year probably doesnít feel any different for them
    Definitely. But it couldnít still happen . Officially itís announced as until further notice . Which kind of means they have to wait for the State to lift the 250 person maximum outdoor gathering limit . Same with the Steelers . If that happens before the season is over they will most likely allow fans .

  3. #1893
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,178
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Definitely. But it couldnít still happen . Officially itís announced as until further notice . Which kind of means they have to wait for the State to lift the 250 person maximum outdoor gathering limit . Same with the Steelers . If that happens before the season is over they will most likely allow fans .
    I just donít see it happening, sounds like cases are starting to spike again actually. I think no fans is just something that most teams gotta deal with

  4. #1894
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    8,462
    This is a huge change from Garrett.

    https://twitter.com/jonmachota/statu...997348352?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #1895
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Metroplex
    Posts
    2,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    This is a huge change from Garrett.

    https://twitter.com/jonmachota/statu...997348352?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ya because Garrett was a nice guy who was a football idiot. He wouldn't have been smart enough to go for 2 first like McCarthy did. Which about every smart NFL person such as Brian Burke and Warren Sharp all agree was the correct thing to do.

  6. #1896
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    8,462
    Wow!

    https://twitter.com/sharpfootball/st...335340045?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #1897
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Wow!

    https://twitter.com/sharpfootball/st...335340045?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The eagles are hard hitters

  8. #1898
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    88,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Wow!

    https://twitter.com/sharpfootball/st...335340045?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Clean, yet clowney didnít get flagged in the playoffs.

  9. #1899
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,178
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Clean, yet clowney didnít get flagged in the playoffs.
    Clowney definitely lowered his head, plus wentz always already down. That play still triggers me

  10. #1900
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    8,140
    The Eagles are a trash can.

  11. #1901
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    41,066
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    The Eagles are a trash can.
    Donít offend the trash can.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  12. #1902
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    23,666
    Wentz is god awful. Lol what could possibly happen for a player to regress so much?

  13. #1903
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,178
    Doug pederson.. wow.. I never knew what a ***** he is.. he hides it well

  14. #1904
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,244
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Doug pederson.. wow.. I never knew what a ***** he is.. he hides it well
    Reich hid it for him. What an idiot.

  15. #1905
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    88,164
    If that doesnít prove we need an actual OC...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •