Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 126 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 2526
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    I actually hope the cowboys run PA every single time and the box score shows 0 rushing attempts. Thatíd be fun to watch
    Zeke is a badass. If that happened heíd probably end up with 150 yds receiving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SportMgmtProf View Post
    Hello everyone! Iím a sport management professor and a huge NFL fan (Miami Dolphins are my team, so fingers crossed for tonight!), and Iím conducting a study on the perceptions of NFL fans on their favorite teams with player decisions and COVID-19. I would really appreciate your help with completing this survey (which should take no more than 13 min.): https://bit.ly/2G02SMe. For those that participate, there will be a lottery drawing for gift cards to Fanatics from $10-$50! If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.
    How do I report you for spam

^ Haha, is this a legit survey? It's indistinguishable from a spam bot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Zeke is a badass. If that happened heíd probably end up with 150 yds receiving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I could see that

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    ^ Haha, is this a legit survey? It's indistinguishable from a spam bot.
    Lol.. he put that same message in like 30 different places

Lol.. he put that same message in like 30 different places
    I checked the link and it seems legit.

I checked the link and it seems legit.
    Might be legit, I donít click on those links but I saw the exact same message in like 3 different places so I clicked on his name and saw he put that same message in 33 different spots in about 30 minutes. Seemed odd to me

With tapatalk, select the post, click the three dots menu on the top right(in android at least) and click report.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Might be legit, I donít click on those links but I saw the exact same message in like 3 different places so I clicked on his name and saw he put that same message in 33 different spots in about 30 minutes. Seemed odd to me
    Not a good look for Roanoke College's sports management faculty.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 09-24-2020 at 04:59 PM.

Not a good look for Roanoke College's sports management faculty.
    Yeah. Weird that they donít have enough students at Roanoke to take that survey

Lotta pressure on the eagles this week. They havenít started a season 0-3 since Doug pederson was the starting quarterback.

Quote Originally Posted by SportMgmtProf View Post
    Hello everyone! Iím a sport management professor and a huge NFL fan (Miami Dolphins are my team, so fingers crossed for tonight!), and Iím conducting a study on the perceptions of NFL fans on their favorite teams with player decisions and COVID-19. I would really appreciate your help with completing this survey (which should take no more than 13 min.): https://bit.ly/2G02SMe. For those that participate, there will be a lottery drawing for gift cards to Fanatics from $10-$50! If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.
    Just read some of the posts . Personally Iím apprehensive about the season . Not have fans drastically changes the game . No one wants to play in the Link accept Philly . But does anyone care now ? Thatís the biggest let down for me so far . And my team has some fans . I donít want that advantage . It effects the entire schedule. Because if you have a average team on your schedule who is above average at home ... it just ****s everything up .

Interesting.

The idea that Wentz is just one player or one stretch away from his 2017 form has been faulty for years now. I've written repeatedly about how elements of that 2017 season are huge outliers. Going back through 2009, his 2017 season ranks as the fifth-best season of the past decade in terms of QBR on third down (91.7) and the sixth best of the past decade by QBR in the red zone (97.2). Wentz blew away the league and the rest of his career in both categories. Since the start of 2018, he has a 74.5 QBR in the red zone and 55.0 QBR on third down, both of which rank from 11th to 13th over that time frame. Even if you put a healthy Wentz on the field with the same coaching staff, offensive line and weaponry, what we saw in 2017 was going to be almost impossible to repeat over a full season a second time.

Source: https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/pag...ngs-really-bad

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Just read some of the posts . Personally Iím apprehensive about the season . Not have fans drastically changes the game . No one wants to play in the Link accept Philly . But does anyone care now ? Thatís the biggest let down for me so far . And my team has some fans . I donít want that advantage . It effects the entire schedule. Because if you have a average team on your schedule who is above average at home ... it just ****s everything up .
    lol wut? no one wants to play in the link? thats a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    lol wut? no one wants to play in the link? thats a new one.
    You think visiting teams like playing in Philly ? Are you even half serious right now ? Itís 1 of the best crowd advantages in football . Their defense was #1 in football at home last year . What are you even talking about ? They throw batteries at you there .. lolok