Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 163 of 237 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 3547
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    So youíre saying youíd rather roll with DeNucci than Carson Wentz?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Is he a solid back up?

I also think one of the things that made nick foles so successful when he came in was the eagles changed the offense around to fit nick foles strengths. Iím not sure McCarthy is capable of doing the same

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Man the East sucks and it's going to be an incredibly **** situation for whoever "loses" the east. And by loses I mean wins, gets bounced in the first round, and ends up with the 20th pick when they need a top 5 pick.
    100 percent agree

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Man the East sucks and it's going to be an incredibly **** situation for whoever "loses" the east. And by loses I mean wins, gets bounced in the first round, and ends up with the 20th pick when they need a top 5 pick.
    No joke whoever wins the NFC East will do so with 5-6 wins and get to host a playoff game. Meanwhile 2 of the Rams, Cards, and Bears will miss the playoffs with 10 or more wins.

No joke whoever wins the NFC East will do so with 5-6 wins and get to host a playoff game. Meanwhile 2 of the Rams, Cards, and Bears will miss the playoffs with 10 or more wins.

I don't feel bad for them though. Otherwise divisions are useless.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Is he a solid back up?
    You tell me, youíre the one that said youíd rather go with the Cowboys backup and their OL and their weapons than Wentz and what he has. Iím just repeating what you said.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    I also think one of the things that made nick foles so successful when he came in was the eagles changed the offense around to fit nick foles strengths. Iím not sure McCarthy is capable of doing the same
    McCarthy couldn't win more than 1 SB with the best QB of his generation. Any doubt that was left that McCarthy was the most overrated head coach in the NFL should be out the window.

You tell me, youíre the one that said youíd rather go with the Cowboys backup and their OL and their weapons than Wentz and what he has. Iím just repeating what you said.

I mean hey Andy Reid once made AJ Feeley look like a capable NFL starting QB taking over a top 5 offense.

You know dalton is the backup, right?

NFCE 2020 Season Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    McCarthy couldn't win more than 1 SB with the best QB of his generation. Any doubt that was left that McCarthy was the most overrated head coach in the NFL should be out the window.
    Right. And add to the fact that Aaron Rodgers has said many times that he ignored mccarthys play calls a lot. Thatís just a really bad look, when a future hall off famer doesnít respect you to the point that he ignores the head coach and calls his own plays

You know Dalton is the starter now right? DeNucci is the backup.

Itís funny, as bad as it is in Dallas right now there are really only 2 games on the rest of their schedule (Steelers and Ravens) that are basically guaranteed losses. With SF getting healthy maybe we can consider that automatic too but itís hard to say what things look like later in the year.

Other than that itís a combined record of 9-29-2 with two games against the Eagles, the NYG, the WFT, the Bengals, and the Vikings. So miraculously even at 2-5, the Cowboys are still in it lol.

For comparison, the Eagles combined opponents have won 30 games and their schedule only has a few easy games left: Cowboys (x2), Giants, WFT. Aside from that they have to play the Browns, Seahawks, Packers, Saints and Cardinals.

I have more faith in Philly since they still have a good QB, but Dallas is still not out of it somehow lol.

But he is probably out now too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    But he is probably out now too.
    Heís only interested in this one weird scenario that is not really applicable to the cowboys.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Itís funny, as bad as it is in Dallas right now there are really only 2 games on the rest of their schedule (Steelers and Ravens) that are basically guaranteed losses. With SF getting healthy maybe we can consider that automatic too but itís hard to say what things look like later in the year.

Other than that itís a combined record of 9-29-2 with two games against the Eagles, the NYG, the WFT, the Bengals, and the Vikings. So miraculously even at 2-5, the Cowboys are still in it lol.

For comparison, the Eagles combined opponents have won 30 games and their schedule only has a few easy games left: Cowboys (x2), Giants, WFT. Aside from that they have to play the Browns, Seahawks, Packers, Saints and Cardinals.

I have more faith in Philly since they still have a good QB, but Dallas is still not out of it somehow lol.
    Thatís what I see too. I also donít think Andy dalton is gonna suck monkey balls all year, I think eventually he will be more effective. So I just think these cowboy fans that are excited to see all these injuries and are hoping for the worst record possible might not get what they want.