Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 162 of 237 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 3544
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I do find it hilarious that Dallas fans are whining about injuries.

Yeah, we feel for ya.
    Whos whining?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Does anyone think any team has the injury but worse than the Eagles? Outside of Wentz and Kelce, who else on the Eagles offense right now was expected to be a regular? Lol! Cowboys fans are finally just starting to get to feel some of Eagles fans pain the past few years.
    Thanks for proving my point

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Are you still pretending the eagles have it worst?
    Hes trying to.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Whos whining?

Good question. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Are you still pretending the eagles have it worst?
    Yes, Id rather lose Wentz and roll with a solid backup than lose everything but Wentz if given the choice.

Your offense is loaded. Your coaching is inept and making the loss of Dak worse than it is.

Yes, Id rather lose Wentz and roll with a solid backup than lose everything but Wentz if given the choice.

Your offense is loaded. Your coaching is inept and making the loss of Dak worse than it is.
    Maybe Dak was actually very good. Doesn't mean coaching and team building (ownership/Jerry Jones) still isn't bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Whos whining?

Life exists outside of psd.

Losing a top 10ish QB on an absolutely loaded offense elsewhere shouldnt have you guys as bad as you are.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Maybe Dak was actually very good. Doesn't mean coaching and team building (ownership/Jerry Jones) still isn't bad.
    Hes good. Hes also loaded with talent around him.

So youre saying youd rather roll with DeNucci than Carson Wentz?

Man the East sucks and it's going to be an incredibly **** situation for whoever "loses" the east. And by loses I mean wins, gets bounced in the first round, and ends up with the 20th pick when they need a top 5 pick.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    We've still yet to see Dak not play in a loaded offense. Bad coaching or not, just about any competent QB should produce solid stats in that offense. Nobody has ever argued Dak wasn't good, but to act like he hasn't had more help than probably any starting QB in the NFL since he entered the league is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Man the East sucks and it's going to be an incredibly **** situation for whoever "loses" the east. And by loses I mean wins, gets bounced in the first round, and ends up with the 20th pick when they need a top 5 pick.
    Like I said, the Eagles will have like 10 starters back come playoff time, and I don't trust Howie with a Top 5 pick anyway.

NFCE 2020 Season Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Like I said, the Eagles will have like 10 starters back come playoff time, and I don't trust Howie with a Top 5 pick anyway.
    Exactly how I feel. Im not sure why eagles fans wouldnt want to take the division to be honest

We've still yet to see Dak not play in a loaded offense. Bad coaching or not, just about any competent QB should produce solid stats in that offense. Nobody has ever argued Dak wasn't good, but to act like he hasn't had more help than probably any starting QB in the NFL since he entered the league is ridiculous.
    This.