Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 158 of 237 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 3544

Gonna be funny if the Eagles make the playoffs with a losing record and have to go to Chicago to play the Bears and lose to Foles.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

2020:
    Dak: 1188 @ 67.1%, 8.3 per att, 5 TD, 2 (1.4%) INT, 98.5 Rate 76.7 QBR
    Wentz: 737 @ 59.8%, 5.6 per att, 3 TD, 6 INT (4.5%), 63.9 Rate 35.5 QBR

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Gonna be funny if the Eagles make the playoffs with a losing record and have to go to Chicago to play the Bears and lose to Foles.
    Philly would likely host.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Because you guys are always screaming about your team being devoid of talent, why on earth would you want to kill your draft position for a meaningless playoff game? You just beat the giants by 1 point, you guys are not going to the super bowl this year.
    Have you seen our last few drafts?

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Lots of eagles players are gonna get healthy as the season goes on. Hell, maybe even Brandon brooks will be back for the playoffs. But to throw in the towel after week 7 is a losing mentality in my opinion.. Right now itís probably the worst itís gonna get, as the season goes on lots of players will be coming back from injury so the eagles should be much better
    For the Eagles maybe. A lot of the Cowboys players that are out wonít be coming back this year. And the ones that are (like Sean Lee) are extremely injury prone and will likely miss more time due to injury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Philly would likely host.
    Yea because they are division winner they would host a 1st round playoff game. Unless the NFL changes the rules between now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Have you seen our last few drafts?
    Definitely some head scratchers in the last few drafts.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.b View Post
    definitely some head scratchers in the last few drafts.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
    jjaw

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    jjaw
    I thought that was weird as hell when it happened.. I wanted DK metcalf at that pick and there was rumors that the eagles liked him too. I had no idea who JJAW was when the eagles picked him.

Safe to say Andy dalton isnít winning mvp this year

I guess the people who thought there wouldnít be much of a drop off when Dak got hurt were terribly wrong.
    The top 3 tackles and centre out and Dak was on pace for over 6000 yards.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    I guess the people who thought there wouldnít be much of a drop off when Dak got hurt were terribly wrong.
    The top 3 tackles and centre out and Dak was on pace for over 6000 yards.
    Also puts of a lot of perspective on that whole "garbage time stats" argument a lot of folks put forward. Clearly we are missing Dak.

I hope Dalton can play next week at least so it can MAYBE be a decent game to watch. If it's DiNucci then there is no point in watching.

If Cowboys don't fire Nolan this week then I might be done with this team for the rest of the year.

Also puts of a lot of perspective on that whole "garbage time stats" argument a lot of folks put forward. Clearly we are missing Dak.

I hope Dalton can play next week at least so it can MAYBE be a decent game to watch. If it's DiNucci then there is no point in watching.

If Cowboys don't fire Nolan this week then I might be done with this team for the rest of the year.
    Or it just means that Dalton is really bad which everyone already knew except for Cowboy fans that thought Andy Dalton could replicate Dak's numbers. Makeshift oline or not being able to give the ball to Amari, Lamb, Gallup, and Zeke if you are throwing the ball all the time because you are behind you should be putting up some big numbers.

Without Dak we have zero chance of winning the Super Bowl. Itís much better for Dallas to get a good draft spot. Unfortunately losing is better for the longterm.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Or it just means that Dalton is really bad which everyone already knew except for Cowboy fans that thought Andy Dalton could replicate Dak's numbers. Makeshift oline or not being able to give the ball to Amari, Lamb, Gallup, and Zeke if you are throwing the ball all the time because you are behind you should be putting up some big numbers.
    I think eagle fans had higher expectations for Dalton then cowboy fans.