Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

The Derek Carr disrespect

in no universe will MM be better than Carr.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Carr sucks.

Gonna be a backup somewhere next year. $22+ million cap hit and the Raiders save $20.5mil by cutting him. With the cap projected to go down $25+ million this is about the easiest to predict cut around. And with so few teams needing starters in 2021, his best option will be a backup with possibility to get snaps as a starter and hope for the best.

Carr sucks. He plays scared and looks ****ing lost half the time. I've never seen a QB throw away so many 4th downs or key 3rd and longs.

Also hes clearly got too much time on his hands:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.spo...q13unssannxhjc

While Carr is a coward and isn't very good, he would have to COMPLETELY faceplant to be benched for someone that is dumber than a traffic cone like Mariota. Besides being the slowest processor I've ever seen, he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn either. There's a reason Tennessee's offense exploded when they benched him for Ryan Tannehill.
    Last edited by d.m.g.; Today at 09:32 AM.

when carr is an eagle/steeler/panther as a backup and wins the starting job and carries i dont want to hear any **** lol... dude is legit super underrated

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    when carr is an eagle/steeler/panther as a backup and wins the starting job and carries i dont want to hear any **** lol... dude is legit super underrated
    He hasn't ever carried an offense. If he ever is a Panthers QB, I promise I'll say the same thing. We already have Bridgewater, who is basically a slightly better but higher injury risk QB. I hope after watching the next two years of cowardly check downs our front office won't be dumb enough to look at Carr.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Carr sucks. He plays scared and looks ****ing lost half the time. I've never seen a QB throw away so many 4th downs or key 3rd and longs.

Also hes clearly got too much time on his hands:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.spo...q13unssannxhjc
    That's hilarious he has a burner account.
    Quote Originally Posted by mouseslept View Post
    The Thunder have locked both the pick and the 6th spot no matter if the Jazz will win or lose the game against the Spurs because the Jazz have beaten the Thunder in their between them game, so the Thunder go 6th and the Jazz 5th.

Carr has been absolute garbage ever since he broke his leg. He plays scared now.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    He hasn't ever carried an offense. If he ever is a Panthers QB, I promise I'll say the same thing. We already have Bridgewater, who is basically a slightly better but higher injury risk QB. I hope after watching the next two years of cowardly check downs our front office won't be dumb enough to look at Carr.
    As a Viking fan I never understood the Teddy hype. He was a great kid who truly cares and wants to win, but talent wise he's a slightly above average QB. I wasn't sad to see him leave. I wish him well and hope he succeeds, but I never saw him as "the guy."

That said, I'd take him over Carr 10x out of 10. Teddy gives 100% effort. Carr just throws plays away half the time. Dude is trash.

Carr sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Carr has been absolute garbage ever since he broke his leg. He plays scared now.
    He was scared before that, he just had a stacked OL and the best WR duo in the league at getting separation to hide how bad he is at anticipation.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    As a Viking fan I never understood the Teddy hype. He was a great kid who truly cares and wants to win, but talent wise he's a slightly above average QB. I wasn't sad to see him leave. I wish him well and hope he succeeds, but I never saw him as "the guy."

That said, I'd take him over Carr 10x out of 10. Teddy gives 100% effort. Carr just throws plays away half the time. Dude is trash.
    Teddy is a sub par at everything except the things you can't measure. Dude has a ton of heart and has overcome some serious adversity, but that's not enough to make up for being an undersized QB with an average arm who also can't be a run threat. I've watched every snap he's played several times this off-season and my opinion is he's a good game manager who can win games with a lot of surrounding talent. He's also really quick in his reads, but it's noticeably scared of non-gimme deep throws. He's the not good enough to ever carry an offense and he good enough to not be a train wreck, so he's the worst option for Carolina right now.