Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 79 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1717
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Could you spell out the details on all of those?

I fear it's just gonna end up with you claiming things again that nobody said.

I certainly don't recall any Eagles fans saying Jalen Reagor will be better than CeeDee Lamb this year.
    Yeah, I want something on record.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Not sure why this is even still going on I gave you a absolute detailed description of the Cowboys issues last year . In short it was inconsistency at every position as well as coaching plus atrocious special teams . Why are you going on and on like your in a court of law trying to get someone to admit Dak was the issue . ..? Lol.. just listen to old surf . I already told you what the issue was last year and yes a part of it was Dak . Career year or not . Then again just ignore what I said Iíll add it to the ASmith hit list of things .
    Youíre reading comprehension is atrocious.... Absolutely horrible. Where did you get in that post I made that I was trying to get someone to admit dak was the issue? In fact in that post you quoted but didnít read (or didnít comprehend) I said it wasnít even just dak, the running game wasnít great either. My entire point this whole time is that the coaching and defense shouldnít get all the blame which is what Iíve seen a lot from cowboy fans, the offense should also share some blame. SHARE NOT TAKE ALL BLAME. Whether you agree or not with that is irrelevant

Your baby can't do this

Could you spell out the details on all of those?

I fear it's just gonna end up with you claiming things again that nobody said.

I certainly don't recall any Eagles fans saying Jalen Reagor will be better than CeeDee Lamb this year.
    Agreed. Letís get specific here before he once again twists words into something else

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Yeah, I want something on record.
    Weíre there people defending Philly for not trading up to get him . The phrase they got the guy they wanted was floated around a bunch was it not ? If they got the guy they wanted wouldnít common sense say that also means they think he will turn out better ? Why would you want the lesser player ?.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Youíre reading comprehension is atrocious.... Absolutely horrible. Where did you get in that post I made that I was trying to get someone to admit dak was the issue? In fact in that post you quoted but didnít read (or didnít comprehend) I said it wasnít even just dak, the running game wasnít great either. My entire point this whole time is that the coaching and defense shouldnít get all the blame which is what Iíve seen a lot from cowboy fans, the offense should also share some blame. SHARE NOT TAKE ALL BLAME. Whether you agree or not with that is irrelevant
    Who are these guys putting ALL the blame on the defense and Garret ? I must have missed it . But like I said thereís a ton of blame equally distributed . The only time I ever referenced just 1 reason was mentioning how Lame duck coaches rarely have good season . I mentioned it all year . Specially when 3 Cowboy defenders refused to high 5 him when coming off the field . I kind of knew right at that moment that the Cowboy season was in big trouble .

Who are these guys putting ALL the blame on the defense and Garret ? I must have missed it . But like I said thereís a ton of blame equally distributed . The only time I ever referenced just 1 reason was mentioning how Lame duck coaches rarely have good season . I mentioned it all year . Specially when 3 Cowboy defenders refused to high 5 him when coming off the field . I kind of knew right at that moment that the Cowboy season was in big trouble .
    Was this before or after you declared the eagles season over and the cowboys NFC favorites after week 3?

Your baby can't do this

Was this before or after you declared the eagles season over and the cowboys NFC favorites after week 3?
    IIRC he mentioned that thing about lame duck coaches in the offseason last year.

But yeah, after week 4 the Eagles season was over and the Dallas dynasty born.

IIRC he mentioned that thing about lame duck coaches in the offseason last year.

But yeah, after week 4 the Eagles season was over and the Dallas dynasty reborn.
    Fixed the last word for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Probably around week 7 . But just to show you how strong the lame duck coach curse it look at how bad the division was and they still couldnít win it . Philly was probably the weakest division winner there in 20 years .

Random thing but AJ Feeley came up in a conversation today.

Probably around week 7 . But just to show you how strong the lame duck coach curse it look at how bad the division was and they still couldnít win it . Philly was probably the weakest division winner there in 20 years .
    it had more to do with the fact that they had a QB that couldnt do **** if he wasnt playing a bottom 5 team.

seriously, do you not remember after week 3 when you were proclaiming dallas favorites to win after beating literally the 3 worst teams in the NFL? it's clear you're way too biased for these conversations and incapable of considering context
    Last edited by basch152; 05-30-2020 at 08:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

I get the inclination to blame everything wrong on Garrett, but he got replaced by Mike McCarthy. 😂

Hot take: Giants go 2-0 against the Cowboys.

Philly was probably the weakest division winner there in 20 years .
    Considering you don't really acknowledge other divisions I would like to remind you of the 2010 Seahawks.

I get the inclination to blame everything wrong on Garrett, but he got replaced by Mike McCarthy. 😂

Hot take: Giants go 2-0 against the Cowboys.
    It will be fun if they go out to get a new coach and the same old happens. I'm old enough to remember when it was going to be different with Bill Parcells and Quincy Carter after the Gailey and Campo era.

Dallas fans:

How big of an impact do you think losing travis Frederick will have on that offensive line?

Your baby can't do this

Page 79 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast