Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 117 of 157 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 2349
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Has that really been their offensive line for the last 2 years?
    No, but if you watched Zeke play today it's pretty clear he doesn't need a great line to play great.

Besides, this line has been slowly declining in quality of play for about the last two years anyway. Smith because of injuries. Frederick didn't play in 2018, played well but not great last season. Martin is obviously still very good. Williams has been very inconsistent and was displaced by Xavier Sua' Filo two years ago and then because of injuries last year. Collins is starting to play at a Pro Bowl level but is on the IR now.

The point is the Cowboys offensive line is pretty much average to above-average now. It's not the 2014-2016 offensive line anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericasTeam View Post
    You can have tank Lawrence. Since signing his big deal heís apparently been in MIAmi...
    Not tank Lawrence, Trevor Lawrence. Heís a QB in the 2021 nfl draft

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    They have another QB already .. lol.. but lots of players have the Covid hangover I donít think anyone is expecting Wentz to look this bad for any extended period of time.
    Not sure what I think about Jalen hurts. I really didnít think he looked good in college but heís supposedly looked good in the eagles training camp

Not tank Lawrence, Trevor Lawrence. Heís a QB in the 2021 nfl draft
    I know. Apparently prosports disabled to sarcasm font

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    No, but if you watched Zeke play today it's pretty clear he doesn't need a great line to play great.

Besides, this line has been slowly declining in quality of play for about the last two years anyway. Smith because of injuries. Frederick didn't play in 2018, played well but not great last season. Martin is obviously still very good. Williams has been very inconsistent and was displaced by Xavier Sua' Filo two years ago and then because of injuries last year. Collins is starting to play at a Pro Bowl level but is on the IR now.

The point is the Cowboys offensive line is pretty much average to above-average now. It's not the 2014-2016 offensive line anymore.
    Today against a bad falcons team doesnít really say a ton in my opinion. Dallas might not have the o-line that they had 3-4 years ago but itís still a lot better than what New York has had. Both have been elite running backs but Saquon doesnít know what a good offensive line looks like, zeke does.

Regardless, Iím not saying thereís a huge difference here. If all things were equal Iíd rather take saquon, thatís all Iím saying. Itís ok to disagree though

I miss the good ole NFCLeast

Not sure what I think about Jalen hurts. I really didnít think he looked good in college but heís supposedly looked good in the eagles training camp
    Itís time to dress him and do some of those packages Doug said they were thinking of.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Itís time to dress him and do some of those packages Doug said they were thinking of.
    He was the number 2 today and on the field some.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    He was on the field like 3 plays but always as a decoy

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    He was the number 2 today and on the field some.
    They shoulda used him a little bit.. even if it was to toss the ball to a running back or something. I think that actually looked bad for Doug to put him out there and not even consider him as an option

I wonder if drafting Jalen hurts effected Carson wentz mentally. Not in a way that Carson thinks ďoh this kid is gonna take my spotĒ but in a way that it seems everyone is always against him with the teammates supposedly talking bad about him last year whether itís true or not and then the team drafts a QB round 2 he could be thinking ďman nobody has my back in PhiladelphiaĒ

I think the Doug/Wentz combo just isnít a good one.

When 11 plays, there is literally zero offensive creativity. Itís almost like, ďyouíre on your own CarsonĒ.

**** it, donít waste him. Trade him if youíre going to refuse to play to his talents.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I think the Doug/Wentz combo just isnít a good one.

When 11 plays, there is literally zero offensive creativity. Itís almost like, ďyouíre on your own CarsonĒ.

**** it, donít waste him. Trade him if youíre going to refuse to play to his talents.

This.

Itís like they try to control his style of play or Wentz has completely changed his style of play. Let the dude play loose- win or lose thatís who he is. Not this dump and hold the ball qb. So boring to watch.

Props to NoFunLeague

Wentz looks way more comfortable when he goes no huddle. That should say it all in my opinion. Seems like Doug isnít really considering things that wentz is good at. I think the eagles should bring in Dan orlovsky in some advisor type role. He has some great ideas for how to best utilize wentz

Today against a bad falcons team doesnít really say a ton in my opinion. Dallas might not have the o-line that they had 3-4 years ago but itís still a lot better than what New York has had. Both have been elite running backs but Saquon doesnít know what a good offensive line looks like, zeke does.

Regardless, Iím not saying thereís a huge difference here. If all things were equal Iíd rather take saquon, thatís all Iím saying. Itís ok to disagree though
    Itís the old Emmitt vs Barry argument. Would you rather have the guy thatís a home run hitter. Half his plays may go for negative yards but heís going to rip off about two 60-80 yard plays per game. His highlights are going to look amazing and heíll be on Sportscenter.

Or would you rather have the guys that consistent and reliable. He may not rip of an 80 yard run but heís going to move the chains and heís a good blocker for your QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk