Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 83 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 2560
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    It should be noted that the last time brooks tore his achilles was at the very end of the 2018 season (in january 2019 to be exact). He didn't miss any time this last year because of it and had his best year as a pro. I think you're right, it doesn't effect offensive lineman as much as it would a skill position but still, this being not only the 2nd time but also THE OTHER achilles puts odds significantly against him in my opinion. I think he will come back and be very good still but not elite anymore, kinda like how it was with travis frederick
    Fredrick is exactly who I was thinking of as a comp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    You donít know you have the flu either, until you know.

This whole Plandemic is grossly exaggerated.
    Oh boy, not you BDawk.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Oh boy, not you BDawk.
    The numbers don't add up. It's the flu, it's been around, the same people susceptible are the same ones who should be cautious with any illness.

The numbers don't add up. It's the flu, it's been around, the same people susceptible are the same ones who should be cautious with any illness.
    dude, there are people dying from this that wouldn't have died from the flu

and people tend to think there are just 3 options...you get it, have no symptoms..you get it, you're sick for awhile..you get it, you die.............there are thousands of people who are taking months to get back to normal health WELL after they're listed as 'recovered'.....a guy in PA I think got COVID after a trip to Florida..in his 40s, but in excellent health, ripped abs......after COVID? looked 60 and anorexic

The flu hasn't killed 400,000+ in 3 months in recent history
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    dude, there are people dying from this that wouldn't have died from the flu

and people tend to think there are just 3 options...you get it, have no symptoms..you get it, you're sick for awhile..you get it, you die.............there are thousands of people who are taking months to get back to normal health WELL after they're listed as 'recovered'.....a guy in PA I think got COVID after a trip to Florida..in his 40s, but in excellent health, ripped abs......after COVID? looked 60 and anorexic

The flu hasn't killed 400,000+ in 3 months in recent history
    Prove your first sentence.

Yes, it will attack those with underlying health issues, similar to most viruses.

Deaths are also being improperly labeled. Stage 4 cancer victim dies and covid is listed as the cause.

Those numbers are so far off base itís maddening.

The current death rate is about 1 in every 18 that gets covid 19

Your baby can't do this

Iím wondering if the NFL is gonna get delayed a bit more because zeke the other cowboys and the Texans got it. I bet more confirmed cases will come out soon too.

Your baby can't do this

Prove your first sentence.

Yes, it will attack those with underlying health issues, similar to most viruses.

Deaths are also being improperly labeled. Stage 4 cancer victim dies and covid is listed as the cause.

Those numbers are so far off base itís maddening.
    Prove my first sentence? Prove your last!
    Mine is based on a death rate comparison...but you're questioning the death rate.
    My bet is there are states and countries overreporting death rates.
    My bet is also that there are states and countries underreporting them.

And I've discovered that by the media and the political forum here that apparently conspiracy theories only come from far right, pro-Trump, racists....who knew?!

Iím wondering if the NFL is gonna get delayed a bit more because zeke the other cowboys and the Texans got it. I bet more confirmed cases will come out soon too.
    I donít know but Iíve probably never thought about football so few times in the day then right now . It really sucks . Maybe it can still be a great season idk . Crazy times right now .

NFCE 2020 Season Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I donít know but Iíve probably never thought about football so few times in the day then right now . It really sucks . Maybe it can still be a great season idk . Crazy times right now .
    Iím kinda thinking baseball is gonna be canceled which is bad for you and me, right after the dodgers trade for mookie. It is what it is though. I also wouldnít be surprised if they pull out their current plan of reopening the NBA and push the start of the NFL back a bit

Your baby can't do this

Iím kinda thinking baseball is gonna be canceled which is bad for you and me, right after the dodgers trade for mookie. It is what it is though. I also wouldnít be surprised if they pull out their current plan of reopening the NBA and push the start of the NFL back a bit
    Guess it's time to get into hockey, golf, and NASCAR

nah.....

NFCE 2020 Season Discussion Thread

nah.....
    Lol.. yeah not a fan. Iíve played golf a few times and I think itís fun to do with friends but Iíd rather punch myself repeatedly in the dick for an hour than to watch golf for an hour. Golf highlights are alright but man, I donít get how people can watch that all day..

Your baby can't do this

Once training camp gets ready to start and each team has all their players and staff tested we are going to see that every team in the NFL has at least a couple of players that are already infected.

I also doubt they delay the season. There is too much money for these billionaire owners to make for them to delay the season. Training camp is over a month away. Like I said, if Zeke doesnít die or isnít severely sick over the next 2 weeks then owners are not going to want to delay the season. Every owner is going to point right at Zeke and these guys and say, see itís not that bad. But to avoid a potential future law suit they will have the players sign a waiver to play.

Yea itís looking like MLB might just **** the whole thing down for the season. The players union and the owners canít seem to get on the same page.

I think the NBA continues but itís going to look really weird. The NBA has said they will not penalize any player that decides not to play, they fully understand the reason for not wanting to play. Some players do want to play though and are willing to take the risk. Luka Doncic and Kristaps Porzingis (as well as the rest of the Dallas Mavs) are already training and will be ready to play. There are some big name superstars though that are rumored to favor sitting out. I have a feeling that the NBA title this year is going to be won by a team no one expects.

nah.....
    Isnít NHL having the same issue as MLB? Last I heard they also donít want to sign a waiver. The players and owners canít get on the same page.