Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3878868788
Results 1,306 to 1,310 of 1310

NFCE 2020 Season Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Looks like Jadeveon Clowney has agreed to play in a 1 year deal and has narrowed his choices down to 2 teams, Cowboys or Saints. Would be a better acquisition than Adams in my opinion.

https://twitter.com/rjochoa/status/1...155078145?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree. Clowney would be a bigger acquisition for Dallas than Adams in my opinion. Both would make them bigger but I think Clowney could make the bigger impact

Your baby can't do this

NFCE 2020 Season Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    What you mean is they got worse at 1 position in the secondary . They got way better at FS . CB2 will either be the same or better and same goes for the slot .
    They lost a better player than what they got this offseason so Iíd say as a whole they got worse, just kinda redistributed where the good player is

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Would the Eagles even have the cap space or trade assets to acquire Jamal Adams? I mean the Jets want an elite (or near elite OL) and a 1st round pick for Jamal Adams. The Jets were likely asking for the OL that just got injured for the Eagles AND their 1st next year. I donít think the Eagles would even consider that.

Are the Niners prepared to give up Mike McGlinchey and a 1st for Jamal Adams?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The eagles have a lot of offensive line specs that they can give up if they want, though I donít think they will. They also have to think more about the cap going forward. They are already gonna have to get creative as is, with him on the roster likely asking for the biggest safety contract ever eventually they will either have to pay him or move on from him after giving up a 1st + a young stud OL and/or another pick. Doesnít seem very howie to me.

I just donít think the eagles will seriously get involved with the Adams bidding. They will likely check in because howie always pokes around when a premier player becomes available but wonít get too serious in my opinion. I think they are fine going in with who they have and are interested to see what Jalen mills can do at safety which some fans have been saying for years that he would be better at than cornerback.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    They lost a better player than what they got this offseason so Iíd say as a whole they got worse, just kinda redistributed where the good player is
    Kind of hard to make that claim considering none of us have seen these rookies play in the NFL . To assume itís a absolute down grade is just as bad as me mentioning the high grades they got for drafting them . In the case of Diggs higher then Jones was coming out because he was projected to be a better safety in the nfl which is what Dallas tried . But on paper they got a minimum of 2 high end corners and through FA upgraded from Heath . Amazing job by Dallas on paper . Only time will tell .

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Kind of hard to make that claim considering none of us have seen these rookies play in the NFL . To assume itís a absolute down grade is just as bad as me mentioning the high grades they got for drafting them . In the case of Diggs higher then Jones was coming out because he was projected to be a better safety in the nfl which is what Dallas tried . But on paper they got a minimum of 2 high end corners and through FA upgraded from Heath . Amazing job by Dallas on paper . Only time will tell .
    Could be true but the draft is such a crap shoot. You guys look like you did great admittedly, but they gotta prove it first

Your baby can't do this

Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3878868788