Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 113 of 171 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 2557
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Who says no?
    I like Ertz. Heís the only eagle I usually draft on my fantasy team. Having said that heís not in the same class as Zach Martin. Itís no exaggeration to say that Martin is on a HOF trajectory.
    I realize weíre just having fun discussing but in that scenario the eagles would have to add a serious draft pick.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    I like Ertz. Heís the only eagle I usually draft on my fantasy team. Having said that heís not in the same class as Zach Martin. Itís no exaggeration to say that Martin is on a HOF trajectory.
    I realize weíre just having fun discussing but in that scenario the eagles would have to add a serious draft pick.
    Both elite top 3 guys at their positions.

Ertz and a 4th would be fair comp given what Iíve seen floated. Ertz becomes the new Witten in Dallas in a position of serious need.

Itís also not an exaggeration to say Ertz is on a HOF trajectory as well.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I was questioning less whatís in the play and more what is called. The offense always seems to take a slightly different beat with a different QB. Maybe the Pederson-Wentz match just isnít great.
    I'm just saying we've seen plenty of games with Pederson and a different QB, who liked to get the ball out quick and was more eager to check down instead of taking risks. So all I'm saying is that the lack of these two components when Wentz is starting aren't due to Pederson. Of course he lets Wentz have a lot of input in plays, so maybe that's an issue.

I'm not trying to overreact to week 1, but if that performance is who Wentz is when he doesn't have All-Pros across the OL, then I'd rather give Hurts a chance.

Both elite top 3 guys at their positions.

Ertz and a 4th would be fair comp given what Iíve seen floated. Ertz becomes the new Witten in Dallas in a position of serious need.

Itís also not an exaggeration to say Ertz is on a HOF trajectory as well.
    Yeah both are on a hall of fame trajectory

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Yeah both are on a hall of fame trajectory
    If the Cowboys have not found a TE by 2022 (when heís UFA) I could see them targeting him in free agency. Heíll be 31 but should have at least 4 more good years in him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NFCE 2020 Season Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    If the Cowboys have not found a TE by 2022 (when heís UFA) I could see them targeting him in free agency. Heíll be 31 but should have at least 4 more good years in him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I wouldnít be surprised if ertz is traded before this years trade deadline. Thereís something weird going on with him right now and I donít know what it is

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    I wouldnít be surprised if ertz is traded before this years trade deadline. Thereís something weird going on with him right now and I donít know what it is
    Goedert making him redundant is what's going on.

Of course one of the few times we hit on a draft pick in recent years is at a position where we already have a Top 5 player in the league.

I think Goedert is gonna be better by the end of the season. Ertzís YAC hasnít been great recently. While his blocking is good, Goedert has looks good too. I think the Eagles need to think with their head not their heart on this one.

I think Goedert is gonna be better by the end of the season. Ertzís YAC hasnít been great recently. While his blocking is good, Goedert has looks good too. I think the Eagles need to think with their head not their heart on this one.
    I think they are.

I think they are.
    Iíd hope so. I hope they arenít pulled into the false sense of desire to stay that Celek gave them. Really lucked out with him being ok with other TEs coming in.

Iíd hope so. I hope they arenít pulled into the false sense of desire to stay that Celek gave them. Really lucked out with him being ok with other TEs coming in.
    Difference being that Celek wasnít a top 2 TE and on the verge of being paid that way. If we can sign him long term and it makes money sense, Iím all for it.

Difference being that Celek wasnít a top 2 TE and on the verge of being paid that way. If we can sign him long term and it makes money sense, Iím all for it.
    Ertz is good but not top 2. Kelce and Kittle own that.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Goedert making him redundant is what's going on.

Of course one of the few times we hit on a draft pick in recent years is at a position where we already have a Top 5 player in the league.
    Well yeah thereís that but it also seems like the eagles are legitimately upset with ertz for some reason. There was a report that howie roseman was yelling at him a week or two ago in front of Jeffrey lurie and a lot of players on the team saw the altercation. It could just be the contract talks but I wonder if something else is going on too because howie yelling at a player doesnít seem very howie..

For what itís worth, Iíd prefer keeping both ertz and goedert but I realize thatís not very logical as the eagles are strapped on cap space and can probably only afford one of them.

If I had to choose, Iíd go with goedert because I think heís nearly as good running routes and catching passes, much better at RAC, and a million times better at blocking, plus heís like 5 years younger.

Iíve thought this since his rookie year but I think Dallas goedertís ceiling is higher than Zach ertz ceiling. Zach ertz is really like a big huge WR whereas goedert is kinda like George kittle, a guy that is great in the receiving game, hard to bring down, and is almost like an extra offensive lineman out there because heís so good at blocking.