Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 72 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

NFCE 2020 Season Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    True in more ways than 1.
    Neither dodgers or cowboys have won chips in years but the Dodgers at least get to the title game (where they faced cheaters two years in a row), cowboys havenít been past the divisional round of the playoffs in 25 years. If anything, the dodgers are more like the early 2000s Philadelphia Eagles. The eagles got to the super bowl and lost to the cheating patriots

Edit: I also just canít live with the dodgers being compared to the cowboys.
    Last edited by jaydubb; 03-30-2020 at 05:50 PM.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Agreed 100%. The Yankees shoulda played the dodgers in my opinion. But still, asstros cheated against the dodgers in a series that went 7 games, itís very possible that the dodgers were the better team that series. Kershaw threw something like 70 breaking balls in one of the games that series and no astros player bit on any of them, that canít be a coincidence. Based on prior batters against kershaw, I saw the odds of that happening was something like 1 in 600,000 or something insane like that
    Regardless of cheating, Iíd look at Kershaws track record as evidence the Astros players werenít biting [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Regardless of cheating, Iíd look at Kershaws track record as evidence the Astros players werenít biting [emoji12]

That series the astros couldnít hit kershaw at dodger stadium but were superstars in Houston.

Kershaw that series at dodger stadium:
    11 innings pitched, 1 earned run 15 Ks 2 BBs.

The one game kershaw pitched in Houston:
    4.2 innings pitched, 6 earned runs 2 Ks 3BBs

In fact, going back and looking at the game stats the astros were all pretty bad at dodger stadium for the most part and were all elite hitters in Houston. I wonder why..

Your baby can't do this

NFCE 2020 Season Discussion Thread

The dodgers donít necessarily deserve the World Series ring in 2017 because that does a disservice to all the teams that the astros cheated in the AL that post season that didnít get the chance to play the dodgers, but at the same time, the astros definitely shouldnít be allowed to keep that ring either and thatís what honestly bothers me the most.

Your baby can't do this

Are the eagles going to address back up QB?

Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    Are the eagles going to address back up QB?

Resigned sudfeld.

Teams that think they can win this season may try to take advantage of a deep WR draft and go with 1 in round 2 or 3 . The percentage of rookie WR that are even above average is very low for some reason . Moss still has the best rookie season and I think he was under 70 catches . Tons of touchdown but I think 68 catches around 1100 yards . I know the Eagle fans donít think Swartz needs LB but there may be a really good 1 still there that would probably make more of a difference as a rookie then any of the WR .

More and more mock drafts have Dallas picking a WR . Iíd prefer CB but they seem to like the CB they have . But if that DE from LSU is there I canít see them passing on him . DE is 1 of if not the most valuable positions on the defense now a days . To get the 2nd ranked 1 in the draft is to good to pass up . Plus setting him loose along with Gregory and Lawrence has the potential to be pretty solid

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    More and more mock drafts have Dallas picking a WR . Iíd prefer CB but they seem to like the CB they have . But if that DE from LSU is there I canít see them passing on him . DE is 1 of if not the most valuable positions on the defense now a days . To get the 2nd ranked 1 in the draft is to good to pass up . Plus setting him loose along with Gregory and Lawrence has the potential to be pretty solid
    Dak already has the most help around him in the NFL, taking a WR in round 1 would be overkill. But then again, somehow what dak had last year wasnít enough so maybe they will

Your baby can't do this

Dak already has the most help around him in the NFL, taking a WR in round 1 would be overkill. But then again, somehow what dak had last year wasnít enough so maybe they will
    Last year was enough to have the #1 ranked offense in football . They donít need a first rounder to replace Cobb . Thereís guys already on the roster nobody even heard of that are good enough to play the slot .

Yeah itíd be silly for Dallas to waste a first round pick on a WR. Theyíre a team that can afford to wait for the latter half of the WRs that should still be good. Wait until round 3 or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Yeah itíd be silly for Dallas to waste a first round pick on a WR. Theyíre a team that can afford to wait for the latter half of the WRs that should still be good. Wait until round 3 or so.

CJ Henderson
    Chaissom
    Delpit .... I think if Iím Dallas my board looks like that as far as players that could possibly be there at 17

I really like delpit

Your baby can't do this

I really like delpit
    Gross. I personally wouldn't want him unless he's there in round 3. Dude is an awful tackler that I think will end up being a liability in an NFL secondary.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    For any and all Skins fans. So what are you hearing about Rivera? Also what are you hearing about Riveraís opinion is on the QB position?

Nothing which is a good thing.

Hes said he like haskins, and has said something like (im paraphrasing)-we will go into cap with Haskins as the starter but him and Kyle Allen will compete for the job. So hes basically implied that we don't see Haskins as the QB of the future, at least not yet.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Page 6 of 72 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast