Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 228 of 341 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238278328 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 5111
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    We are still saying that injuries ended 3 seasons.

I just can't. Using the concussion as a season ender is hilarious and so disingenuous.
    Itís the most stretching of the term Iíve seen. Guy easily comes back if they advance and starts. A concussion is normally never a season ender. Due to the timing, theyíll cling to that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Only difference is Wentz got injured earlier in their careers.

You can look out outliers but why should I assume Dak goes right back to playing 16 games again after this injury?

Different injuries but Wentz was over 1.5 years to fully recover. Is Dak going to come back right away or is he going to have lingering effects causing him to miss games going forward or not play a full 16 in 2021?

Honestly have no idea. So far itís an outlier but of course that can change.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Honestly have no idea. So far itís an outlier but of course that can change.
    I find it comical how you make a claim of what Carson will be based on what has happened using his numbers divided by 5 but then when using that same criteria for Dak, itís ďoutlier this.Ē

Time will tell for both. Just weird you made a claim of what Wentz is to begin with though.

I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Only difference is Wentz got injured earlier in their careers.

You can look out outliers but why should I assume Dak goes right back to playing 16 games again after this injury?

Different injuries but Wentz was over 1.5 years to fully recover. Is Dak going to come back right away or is he going to have lingering effects causing him to miss games going forward or not play a full 16 in 2021?

Thatís a great question about Dak. I will say even though it was a horrific injury heís kind of lucky it was a bone break and not ligament damage. The bone will heal probably stronger than it was before. Once you tear ligaments theyíre never exactly the same as before the injury.

I find it comical how you make a claim of what Carson will be based on what has happened using his numbers divided by 5 but then when using that same criteria for Dak, itís ďoutlier this.Ē

Time will tell for both. Just weird you made a claim of what Wentz is to begin with though.

Itís just funny when people think Wentz got here overnight. Heís been trending this way since 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    lmao I love these completely made up narratives.
    What would you do if you were the eagles owner then?

Itís just funny when people think Wentz got here overnight. Heís been trending this way since 2017.
    Lol

Cowboys strength and conditioning coach died.

Dang.

He had his highest yards last year? Trending?

He had his highest yards last year? Trending?

2016 Rookie year bad situation
    2018 Coming off the ACL
    2019 Played really bad trash
    2020 Played with really really bad trash

2017 MVP type of year

This is what you guys have been saying to excuse his play. Which year is the outlier?

What would you do if you were the eagles owner then?
    I already said I don't expect and wouldn't make major changes for 2021. (QB/GM/HC/DC)

If Lurie thinks only Doug needs to go, then as I also said, I'm going to take a break from following this team.

I can bear a bad team, but I can't bear a bad owner.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 11-26-2020 at 06:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Cowboys strength and conditioning coach died.

Dang.
    When the news came in of a serious medical emergency, Cowboys fans were hoping it was Mike McCarthy.

https://www.nj.com/eagles/2020/11/ea...t-working.html

The Eagles are trying to protect quarterback Carson Wentz from himself -- and that strategy has made things worse.

According to a person with knowledge of the Eaglesí plans, head coach Doug Pederson and his offensive assistants have tried to design plays to create at least one open receiver immediately after the snap and have encouraged Wentz to throw to that receiver for several reasons:

- The strategy eliminates Wentzís need to run through progressions, which inexplicably has proven challenging for a quarterback in his fifth season;

- It gets the ball out of his hands quickly, because Wentz, who has been sacked 40 times this season, gets jumpy and panicky in the pocket on pass plays that need time to develop;

- And it attempts to build his confidence for the more difficult throws he undoubtedly will have to make.

But the Eagles, 3-6-1, are discovering defensive coordinators arenít stupid. They see how Pederson is trying to prop up his quarterback and often are taking away that first receiver while also stunting and blitzing to put pressure on Wentz, betting he will panic and make mistakes. It seems to be working: Wentz, who has been hit repeatedly, has thrown a league-high 14 interceptions.

ďCarson is a broken quarterback,Ē the person said. ďEven when he throws a good ball, heís skittish and unsure.Ē

Mike Kaye is not the Eagles beat reporter I would be using as an example to try and prove a point...just saying. He's on about the same level as Philly sports talk radio pushing agenda's and making up rumors out of thin air.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out the offense has been very basic and running the same fundamental base plays Peterson has been going to the past few years. The problem is that it's not fooling the defense and the execution is worse. It has nothing to do with dumbing down the playbook for Wentz, but a tornado of failure on multiple levels. From lack of execution from everyone on offense and lack of innovation to disguise and throw new wrinkles to throw the defense off.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Mike Kaye is not the Eagles beat reporter I would be using as an example to try and prove a point...just saying. He's on about the same level as Philly sports talk radio pushing agenda's and making up rumors out of thin air.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out the offense has been very basic and running the same fundamental base plays Peterson has been going to the past few years. The problem is that it's not fooling the defense and the execution is worse. It has nothing to do with dumbing down the playbook for Wentz, but a tornado of failure on multiple levels. From lack of execution from everyone on offense and lack of innovation to disguise and throw new wrinkles to throw the defense off.
    This.