Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 121 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 2206
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    The only thing I’m “hindsighting” about it is that Barkley’s criticism was the Giants should have gone QBOTF. I was pointing out one of the immediate three taken turned out good if the replaced Barkley with Darnold/Allen/Rosen. I was pointing out the only way they could have made armchair GMs happy and Barkley happy would have been to move to 30/31/32 and take Jackson.
    I don’t think anyone said they should’ve went QB there. I think you assumed that’s what the thoughts were if Barkley wasn’t taken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I think he is a top 3 back, I’m saying the reason people won’t put him there is because he’s on the Giants and they should’ve taken a QB.
    They should’ve taken basically any other non skill position.

I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I have a question about Carson Wentz. Last year the Eagles has a ton of injuries so none of what happen was really on Wentz. This year though is a little different. I’m starting to hear people (talking heads on tv) suggest that maybe Wentz is the problem. Some are suggesting that Pederson has had issues with Wentz changing the play pre-snap. That a lot of the plays that Pederson calls are not being run because Wentz changes the play. Just curious to see what you guys think.

The only thing I’m “hindsighting” about it is that Barkley’s criticism was the Giants should have gone QBOTF. I was pointing out one of the immediate three taken turned out good if the replaced Barkley with Darnold/Allen/Rosen. I was pointing out the only way they could have made armchair GMs happy and Barkley happy would have been to move to 30/31/32 and take Jackson.
    Gettleman doesn't trade up or down in the draft anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I don’t think anyone said they should’ve went QB there. I think you assumed that’s what the thoughts were if Barkley wasn’t taken.

You should look back at reactions then.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Gettleman doesn't trade up or down in the draft anyway.
    Touché. He’s always been BPA no matter what.

You should look back at reactions then.
    In here? No one in here said they should’ve taken a QB. It started with a comp between Elliot and Barkley and then Nuunu said Barkley was over drafted and overrated and stupid other ****. The only reaction was just that they shouldn’t have drafted him due to other needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I have a question about Carson Wentz. Last year the Eagles has a ton of injuries so none of what happen was really on Wentz. This year though is a little different. I’m starting to hear people (talking heads on tv) suggest that maybe Wentz is the problem. Some are suggesting that Pederson has had issues with Wentz changing the play pre-snap. That a lot of the plays that Pederson calls are not being run because Wentz changes the play. Just curious to see what you guys think.

Wentz hasn’t played well, here are, imo, the reasons:

Rotating cast of characters weekly
    Limited offseason with a new receiving core
    Play calling
    Execution from wentz

No real order here, just factors.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Wentz hasn’t played well, here are, imo, the reasons:

Rotating cast of characters weekly
    Limited offseason with a new receiving core
    Play calling
    Execution from wentz

No real order here, just factors.
    I wouldn’t be surprised if there is some Wentz trying too much and taking too much control.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post

What exactly are you asking? If wentz is the main problem? I think he’s for sure part of the problem but I don’t think he’s the entire problem. I think play calling (which falls on Doug pederson) and the defense are also at fault as well in addition to wentz. To a lesser degree, I think it’s also tough that they basically have a completely new offensive line and receiving core with very few practice reps together.

That being said, I think wentz has been awful. These last two games were some of the worst I’ve ever seen him play. He needs to be better and if he’s not I think the eagles will have a top 10 pick in the draft in 2021.

I wouldn’t be surprised if there is some Wentz trying too much and taking too much control.

I think he’s definitely too much in his head. A lot of times when an athlete overthinks things they aren’t nearly as good as if they just played loose. I think all the previous drama in addition to the eagles drafting a QB in the 2nd round are playing mind tricks with him and it’s effecting how he plays the game

I saw this in the eagles reddit and thought it was funny.. Carson throwing them corona balls

In here? No one in here said they should’ve taken a QB. It started with a comp between Elliot and Barkley and then Nuunu said Barkley was over drafted and overrated and stupid other ****. The only reaction was just that they shouldn’t have drafted him due to other needs.

I’m talking about at the time he was drafted.

I’d love to see Wentz with the healthy supporting cast and everything. Last time that happened he was a MVP quality QB. I want him back there for a little bit just out of curiosity of what was going on of injuries or Wentz.

I’m talking about at the time he was drafted.
    Gotcha. Don’t disagree