Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 119 of 155 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 2324
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Saquan has not done diddly squat outside of his rookie year. at this point he is a JAG until proven otherwise. Each season he has gotten worse, talent only takes you so far. He can have all the talent in the world, but it is not translating to the football field.
    He was injured most of last year and he got 1400 yards of offense and 8 TDs in 13 games. Iíd say thatís pretty good for a ďdown yearĒ on a bad team.

All I can think is all the people ******** on Saquon right now have him on their fantasy team.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    All I can think is all the people ******** on Saquon right now have him on their fantasy team.
    I kept him as my 1st rounder and I think itís a dumb *** take to **** on him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Well when you have people comparing him to an all time great like Barry it does not matter, stop building him up until he actually sets the RB world on fire. CMC was/is on a god awful panthers team and still puts up his numbers. Tired of giving the guy a pass, he was over drafted and will never live up to his draft position.
    He was definitely over drafted because the Giants should never have taken a RB even if it was Barry Sanders.

Dude had a fantastic rookie season and a solid second year. Youíre making **** up.

I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I dont play fantasy. If he got the attention of say a mixon or something it would be fine, but people still saying he is the best back in the league or top 3 need to lay off the drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    He was definitely over drafted because the Giants should never have taken a RB even if it was Barry Sanders.

Dude had a fantastic rookie season and a solid second year. Youíre making **** up.

Yeah, weird.

NFCE 2020 Season Discussion Thread

Saquon Barkley lead the league BY FAR in broken tackles and yards after contact in his rookie year and was near the top in the NFL in 2019 also in both categories even though he only played 13 games (and was playing hurt most of the year).

I think heís a special talent. such a shame that he possibly has an ACL tear. That can be a death sentence for a running back. Should also be noted tho that after AP tore his ACL he put up 2,000 yards rushing the very next year so it could also just be a temporary setback
    Last edited by QQQ; 09-21-2020 at 09:19 AM.

NFCE 2020 Season Discussion Thread

Players that do more with less around them are special players in my opinion. Football is a team sport and literally every position relies on other players one way or another to succeed. If thereís a player that has teammates that arenít good at all then it automatically makes things more difficult. To see a player like saquon Barkley that still puts up elite numbers while not having much around him, thatís very impressive, and Iíd say give him more help and heíd be even better which is scary.

I dont play fantasy. If he got the attention of say a mixon or something it would be fine, but people still saying he is the best back in the league or top 3 need to lay off the drugs.
    Who are the better RBs than him? Just curious who you have over him and where you rank him.

Ya the reality is that heís going to average 800 yards over his first 3 years assuming heís out this year. 1000 yards over the last two years.
    I realize itís because of injuries but his potential is not more important then the reality.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Ya the reality is that heís going to average 800 yards over his first 3 years assuming heís out this year. 1000 yards over the last two years.
    I realize itís because of injuries but his potential is not more important then the reality.
    Why would you average games he didnít play?

Availability is important obviously but the dude is in his third season and missed 3 games prior. The nearly 2 seasons he has played he was a top running back.

I think itís more ridiculous people are downplaying this guy when he probably just tore his ACL but was a top guy his first two seasons.

Seems more like Elliot/Cowboy fans being defensive.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Why would you average games he didnít play?

Availability is important obviously but the dude is in his third season and missed 3 games prior. The nearly 2 seasons he has played he was a top running back.

I think itís more ridiculous people are downplaying this guy when he probably just tore his ACL but was a top guy his first two seasons.

Seems more like Elliot/Cowboy fans being defensive.

Just Saying what he actually does is more important then what we think he might of done if healthy or surrounded by other players.

I'm not positive, but I don't think Nunuu is a Cowboys fan.

I think Saquon is unfairly criticized due to where he was drafted to in a draft where that team had a specific need and players were available.

Keep in mind the next 3 QBs were Darnold, Allen, Rosen. Could have traded up for Jackson though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I'm not positive, but I don't think Nunuu is a Cowboys fan.
    Not sure what he is but looking through history he seems to be negative against Eagles things. I think heís a Panthers fan as heís hyped up Cam and CMC. So him already bringing up CMC in this comparison, itíd make sense too.