Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 104 of 157 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 2349
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Personally this isnít that big of a surprise to me. Itís not like heís Ed Reed or anything close to that. Heís competing with two younger (and cheaper) guys that the Cowboys really like in Darian Thompson and Donovan Wilson, not to mention that Chido has also been getting work at safety. They canít keep everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is part of the change in culture . And I like it . Earn the job or hit the pavement regardless of the name on the back . Garret would have never done something like this .

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Lots of salty people in here and the season didnít even start yet . But whatís all yíallís predictions for the division this year ?[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
    Whoís salty?

Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    And if he gets suspended again he can always try his hand at MMA

Actually he can smoke all the weed he wants now without fear of being suspended.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    This is part of the change in culture . And I like it . Earn the job or hit the pavement regardless of the name on the back . Garret would have never done something like this .
    Agreed

Eagles cut both Sidney Jones and Rasul Douglas.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Eagles cut both Sidney Jones and Rasul Douglas.
    Iím not surprised either was cut but Iím a little surprised both were cut at the same time. I still think rasul could benefit from playing at safety but oh well.

Sidney Jones never really recovered from his pre draft Achillesí tendon tear. Sad because he was an amazing talent.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Peters back to LT.
    Yeah I saw that just now.. Crazy

https://twitter.com/johnowning/statu...868100096?s=21

Other side is on lock down though. You can beat JP with speed and agility but lane Johnson owns Dallas and more specifically demarcus Lawrence. He eats that guy for lunch

Actually he can smoke all the weed he wants now without fear of being suspended.

Joking aside thatís just good for the league in 2020 they shouldnít have to worry about that.

https://twitter.com/clarencehilljr/s...279015424?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    Joking aside thatís just good for the league in 2020 they shouldnít have to worry about that.

Now make it happen for the rest of america

That depth chart looks like a 4-3 but putting aldon smith at sam doesnít make sense in my opinion unless itís a 3-4 concept because heís obviously best at rushing the passer.

Maybe the cowboys are taking taking advantage of the coaching change and donít want to show their hand on what scheme they plan on running before the rams game. Mike Nolan tends to run more of a 3-4, so maybe that will be their base package

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    That depth chart looks like a 4-3 but putting aldon smith at sam doesnít make sense in my opinion unless itís a 3-4 concept because heís obviously best at rushing the passer.

Maybe the cowboys are taking taking advantage of the coaching change and donít want to show their hand on what scheme they plan on running before the rams game. Mike Nolan tends to run more of a 3-4, so maybe that will be their base package
    Thatís exactly what I think theyíre doing. That why they only have 10 starters listed on offense too. Itís also the same reason they didnít have any numbers on their jerseys during the televised scrimmage they had a week ago.

Also if you look at Nolanís defenses heís always been more of a 3-4 guy however the personnel on the team is more of a 4-3. With Aldon Smith and when Gregory returns in week 6 they have the option of switching from a 4-3 to a 3-4. Hell there will be times you will see a 5-2.