Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 319 of 341 FirstFirst ... 219269309317318319320321329 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 5111
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Sounds kinda like a coach issue. Not saying reagor is without fault but itís the coaches job to put him in the best positions to succeed

I do seem to think thereís some issues with development outside of the lines.

Agholor, Jones, Douglas all had good seasons once they left. Hicks is plying pretty well.

Watch JJ excel.

WR and cornerbacks have been terrible at developing since well over a decade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Jj arcega whiteside tied his single game career high in catches on Sunday with 2 catches

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Pushing off the cap hit to future years to help the now. Nice.
    EDIT: OK, maybe I shouldn't talk before seeing the numbers. Maybe these two will in fact be brought back. I doubt it though.

Original comment:

No, these were restructured to make releasing them more manageable:

https://overthecap.com/eagles-get-cr...he-salary-cap/

The team is bad and will be bad in 2021, so that's probably why Alshon and Malik agreed to it.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 01-05-2021 at 05:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Sounds kinda like a coach issue. Not saying reagor is without fault but itís the coaches job to put him in the best positions to succeed
    It's a GM issue because we should have taken Justin Jefferson instead.

It's still early but Reagor just isn't that good even when he was put in a position to succeed (i.e. have 6 blockers in front of him and get tackled by the one guy he had to make miss).

He might still become a good WR. If he had been healthy all year he probably would have had around 800 yards.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 01-05-2021 at 05:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    EDIT: OK, maybe I shouldn't talk before seeing the numbers. Maybe these two will in fact be brought back. I doubt it though.

Original comment:

No, these were restructured to make releasing them more manageable:

https://overthecap.com/eagles-get-cr...he-salary-cap/

The team is bad and will be bad in 2021, so that's probably why Alshon and Malik agreed to it.
    Itís still pushing the cap hit into future years to help the now. I just find it funny because half the reason the Eagles are in this cap crunch is restructured contracts in the first place.

It's still early but Reagor just isn't that good even when he was put in a position to succeed (i.e. have 6 blockers in front of him and get tackled by the one guy he had to make miss).

He might still become a good WR. If he had been healthy all year he probably would have had around 800 yards.
    I've been doing some thinking on this Jefferson year and came to this conclusion:
    I think there's quite a few WR's that could have put up similar numbers to what Jefferson did in Minnesota. While he was handicapped by Cousins some, he also had sorta a Juju Smith-Schuester situation where he was brought in as the #2/3 WR with Thielin being the clear cut #1 (like AB was) that demands extra attention and a dominating running back in Cook (like Bell was) that you can't drop as many as possible. So it helped make things easier when you got an already very good route runner with good hands seeing a lot of man coverage with little help.

I think regardless of who the Eagles got at WR it was going to be a struggle. The QB struggled, the OL was injured, Pederson ignored the run game, there was no other top WR on the other side of the LOS. Of course we could butterfly effect the crap out of this, and if they do that maybe the Dillard/Brooks/Johnson injuries never happen, so the OL is better, so the run game is better and Pederson can't go away from it, So now Wentz has a OL and a running game he can lean on to help him and he plays better. But who knows there.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Itís still pushing the cap hit into future years to help the now. I just find it funny because half the reason the Eagles are in this cap crunch is restructured contracts in the first place.
    Well, we're projected $70 million over the cap so there will inevitably have to be some pushing cap into the future.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I do seem to think thereís some issues with development outside of the lines.

Agholor, Jones, Douglas all had good seasons once they left. Hicks is plying pretty well.

Watch JJ excel.

WR and cornerbacks have been terrible at developing since well over a decade.

Watch JJ excel? I just cant wait to watch Wentz play at top 10 level once he is gone, I want him to do well on his new team actually.

There is a video floating around, behind the scenes kinda where Minnesota is waiting for the Eagles to make the pick.

The Vikings are expecting Jefferson to get selected by the Eagles and thus are talking CB not WR. As soon as its announced Eagles selected Reagor the Vikings start to laugh out loud, they laughed at the eagles and quickly started saying Jefferson instead of CB for the Vikings pick. Kinda embarrassing for the Eagles brass.

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    Watch JJ excel? I just cant wait to watch Wentz play at top 10 level once he is gone, I want him to do well on his new team actually.
    Were you also rooting for McNabb to excel in Washington?

Were you also rooting for McNabb to excel in Washington?
    Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    Yeah on another team when heís cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Carson "hopeful that the situation doesn't end in divorce".

As far as calling folks out, where is the much needed ire directed towards Ertz?

Asked for more.
    Underperformed.
    Quit on the team (judging by his play at least).

Thanks for everything 86, but ya gotta go.