Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 213 of 244 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 3660
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Now I want to hear this lol regardless of how crazy
    Yep. With a statement like that you have to tell us now.

And this Reagor vs Jefferson debate is pointless. Aside from the fact Reagor has hardly played at all, there is no guarantee Jefferson is having close to the success he's having in Minnesota in Philly. He looks like a good fit in that Minnesota offense. Time will tell if Reagor is a good fit in Philly.

The Jefferson Reagor discussion mostly reveals the homerism of many Eagles fans here lol. Jefferson is putting up top WR numbers with Kirk Cousins as his QB and Eagles fans canít even accept a mild statement that maybe the Eagles made the wrong pick lol. Nope he is only putting up good numbers because he is in a juggernaut offense led by Kirk Cousins.

Again Reagor could be good, but so far it doesnít look like he will be better than Jefferson. Itís funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    The Jefferson Reagor discussion mostly reveals the homerism of many Eagles fans here lol. Jefferson is putting up top WR numbers with Kirk Cousins as his QB and Eagles fans canít even accept a mild statement that maybe the Eagles made the wrong pick lol. Nope he is only putting up good numbers because he is in a juggernaut offense led by Kirk Cousins.

Again Reagor could be good, but so far it doesnít look like he will be better than Jefferson. Itís funny.
    How is it homerism? Why wouldnít we want to hold out hope and give reason? Reagor has been injured and hasnít been utilized as much as Jefferson so far this year.

ďSo farĒ Jefferson looks like the best WR in the class so every team before the Vikings that skipped him made a mistake too.

Weíre not comparing apples to apples no matter how much you think we are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Homerism? Lmao. How is it homerism not to want to cast judgement on a draft pick after 4 games? I think 95% of fans in any sport would probably disagree with you on that. The eagles made the wrong pick? After 4 games? Maybe, maybe not... I personally need to see more before I can say that.

I donít think any eagles fans are sitting here saying that reagor has been better than Justin Jefferson so far because he obviously hasnít. What we are saying is that reagor is literally 21 years old and has had limited practice reps and has only played in 4 games. Call me a homer all you want but Iím not gonna sit here and say that what Justin Jefferson has done so far will be sustained every year over the course of 16 game seasons and what reagor has done will be the the best that he gives any year. Maybe they will, but I gotta see more to make that claim. Judgement is still out on both in my opinion. Yes, if both die tonight (god forbid), we will all say that Justin Jefferson had the better career, but both are still very young and have a ton of football ahead of them so no need to cast judgement on the eagles yet and say that they made the wrong draft pick so early into Jalen reagors career.

Hey, for years I thought the Eagles should have taken Earl Thomas instead of Brandon Graham. That draft was 10 years ago.

Brandon Graham ended up making the biggest play in Eagles franchise history.

And right now he's on pace for a double-digit sack season, while Earl Thomas is apparently so toxic no team wants him.

I mean, Im not a fan of either team and think this conversation is stupid AF. Weíre 8 games into their rookie year where Reagor missed 5/6 games.

Should we be ragging on the Eagles for passing up on Claypool too?

Man Tee Higgins is outperforming CeeDee Lamb. What a dumb pick by the Cowboys.

See how stupid that sounds?

I get what mamba is saying.

The real question is, what would Jefferson look like as the #1 receiver in Minnesota with 2 practice squad guys as the 2/3 along side him.

Then we can look at a more apple to apple situation.

Iíve seen nothing to suggest that if the roles were reversed that there would be some huge disparity.

I mean. Reagor missed time. Jefferson didnít. Iíd be more concerned if Jefferson didnít have the stats he did over Reagor.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I get what mamba is saying.

The real question is, what would Jefferson look like as the #1 receiver in Minnesota with 2 practice squad guys as the 2/3 along side him.

Then we can look at a more apple to apple situation.

Iíve seen nothing to suggest that if the roles were reversed that there would be some huge disparity.
    I get what heís saying too, I just donít agree with it. Heís basically saying eagles fans are homers for not saying that Jalen reagor was the wrong pick after half a season of football in which reagor has been injured most of the time.

I think this is going back to the eye test thing. Some people I guess just donít care to see what players do on the football field. Personally I havenít seen reagor on the field enough to say one way or another how I feel about him. So far Iíve seen some really good things from him (thereís been plays where he runs great routes but wentz just throws a bad ball) and some things he definitely needs to work on, but that sounds like probably 90% of all rookies in the history of sports after their first 4 games.

Eagles/browns game today has a lot of rain and wind. Seems like the type of game that you run the football a lot but we will see

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Eagles/browns game today has a lot of rain and wind. Seems like the type of game that you run the football a lot but we will see
    Wentz will get hate for not throwing for 400.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    I get what heís saying too, I just donít agree with it. Heís basically saying eagles fans are homers for not saying that Jalen reagor was the wrong pick after half a season of football in which reagor has been injured most of the time.

I think this is going back to the eye test thing. Some people I guess just donít care to see what players do on the football field. Personally I havenít seen reagor on the field enough to say one way or another how I feel about him. So far Iíve seen some really good things from him (thereís been plays where he runs great routes but wentz just throws a bad ball) and some things he definitely needs to work on, but that sounds like probably 90% of all rookies in the history of sports after their first 4 games.
    Homerism doesn't apply to limited sample size when he has a high ceiling with potential to be a go to guy. JJ has time to showcase this and playing in the environment that was given certainly help his cause by taking advantage of it. The QB factors into this as well. I rather have Lamb then JJ but if they switch places, there is little doubt their output would switch places as well where everyone would be raving about Lamb on the Vikings.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Man Tee Higgins is outperforming CeeDee Lamb. What a dumb pick by the Cowboys.

See how stupid that sounds?

Itís not a stats only discussion, but if you want to boil it down that itís fine. Lamb has played games with Ben DiNucci and Garrett Gilbert as his QB so itís not exactly equal opportunities but Lamb is still playing at a high level.

Iím thinking itís funny the Eagles chose Reagor over Jefferson when they went back to back and thus it is ripe for comparison (especially when most considered Reagor a reach and Jefferson a likely impact receiver).

Not hard to grasp tbh.