Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 157 of 247 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 3704
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Regressed to what? From what?

Youíve said heís not elite. I agree. So, if heís above average and regresses, that puts him at, average. Right?
    You are on a roll here lol. I have said that Wentz is elite. Iíve said he is a top 10 QB. At worst he is above average, but Iíve never said he was an average QB. Stop being so sensitive about a little criticism of Wentz bud

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    For sure but if you were given of option of having a very good OL with less surrounding talent or very poor OL with more surrounding talent to see who produces more, Iím taking a very good OL always.

There are always exceptions but overall I think the OL is going to help more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree. With a good game plan you should be able to manage the game with the running attack and find creative ways to get guys open in the passing game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    You are on a roll here lol. I have said that Wentz is elite. Iíve said he is a top 10 QB. At worst he is above average, but Iíve never said he was an average QB. Stop being so sensitive about a little criticism of Wentz bud
    Iím not, Iím just trying to keep up with your assessment.

You say heís regressed. I just wondered where that regression has him now. If itís above average, Iím perfectly fine with that.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    For sure but if you were given of option of having a very good OL with less surrounding talent or very poor OL with more surrounding talent to see who produces more, Iím taking a very good OL always.

There are always exceptions but overall I think the OL is going to help more.

Depends for me.

Great play makes can also mask a shoddy OL.

I dunno.

Both teams are devestated though.

Iím not, Iím just trying to keep up with your assessment.

You say heís regressed. I just wondered where that regression has him now. If itís above average, Iím perfectly fine with that.
    I still think heís a top 10 QB he just hasnít really played like it this season overall yet. According to you all he is passing the eye test but youíve also gotta take care of the ball too, so thatís what Iíll be looking for tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I still think heís a top 10 QB he just hasnít really played like it this season overall yet. According to you all he is passing the eye test but youíve also gotta take care of the ball too, so thatís what Iíll be looking for tonight.
    In my opinion he was bottom 5 the first 3 games and top 10 the last 3 games

If we win 6 games, I want the benefit of the higher pick in doing so.

However, I just want Wentz in a playoff game so some of these knuckleheads can find new material.
    Is this really the year you want to see him in the playoffs?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post

Even better.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post

Why not

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Why not
    Because you guys are always screaming about your team being devoid of talent, why on earth would you want to kill your draft position for a meaningless playoff game? You just beat the giants by 1 point, you guys are not going to the super bowl this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Because you guys are always screaming about your team being devoid of talent, why on earth would you want to kill your draft position for a meaningless playoff game? You just beat the giants by 1 point, you guys are not going to the super bowl this year.
    Meaningless or not, Wentz needs playoff snaps.

Thereís also a difference in ďdevoid of talentĒ and talent of the team IF healthy.

The eagles have talent. They just arenít playing.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Why not
    Because youíre going to get SMOKED in the 1st round (same will happen to any NFC East team) and Wentz is likely to look pretty bad (based on his current play).

Thereís also a difference in ďdevoid of talentĒ and talent of the team IF healthy.

The eagles have talent. They just arenít playing.
    Thatís a good point. Well, better you then us (this season).

NFCE 2020 Season Discussion Thread

Lots of eagles players are gonna get healthy as the season goes on. Hell, maybe even Brandon brooks will be back for the playoffs. But to throw in the towel after week 7 is a losing mentality in my opinion.. Right now itís probably the worst itís gonna get, as the season goes on lots of players will be coming back from injury so the eagles should be much better