Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 138 of 247 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 3704
    Really the only starter on the eagles offensive line that isnít hurt is Jason Kelce so itís good to see that they havenít completely collapsed with bringing in the young new guys (besides the Washington game)

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I think you got one in Malugia though too. If Peters comes back I would put him at OG and let Malugia keep working it out. You've earned that after gifting us Villanueva
    True about Mailata. He'll probably be our LT moving forward.

OL seems to be about the only position group where we can find and develop talent.

Chip put Villanueva at DE, else he'd probably still be here. Stoutland was the OL coach then already.

Mailata actually made a couple more mistakes than giving up the one sack:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqmELTNzPQE

So still plenty of work to do.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Mailata actually made a couple more mistakes than giving up the one sack:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqmELTNzPQE

So still plenty of work to do.
    I love his channel, you donít see good breakdowns of offensive line players like this too often.

Hereís another guy that does decent breakdowns on the eagles, not just offensive line but all positions.

https://youtu.be/whSxW9DaWMs

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Yeah but teams can usually tell based on other factors. I mean look at Paxton Lynch. He was a first round pick that never even started 5 games in the NFL. After being released by Denver (After only his second season in the NFL), he couldn't stick around with either of the other two teams he was on.

With Lynch, the reports were they he didn't care. He played too many video games, didn't study enough, and didn't put the time in. Not saying Haskins is that way but they probably see something that makes them sure that he won't be successful.
    Thats true, the organizations can know something for sure. But Haskins doesnít seem to be at that level. Lynch was genuinely terrible lol, and I wanted the Cowboys to draft him in 2016 haha

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Thats true, the organizations can know something for sure. But Haskins doesnít seem to be at that level. Lynch was genuinely terrible lol, and I wanted the Cowboys to draft him in 2016 haha
    I never understood the obsession with lynch. He wasnít a great QB in college and was lacking some basic fundamentals that people were thinking heíd learn in the nfl.

That qb class though, the one guy among all others that was a head scratcher for me was the cardale jones hype. Some fans thought he was gonna be like joe montana with cam Newtonís mobility. Guy only started what, like 8 games in college? Sure the arm strength and mobility and big huge physicality that he had was enticing but I always think that if a guy has a lot of athletic traits that stand out but not so much on the football field, heís usually gonna end up a bust because you canít get by on just athleticism and physical traits alone.

I wanted the Eagles to draft Dak in the 2nd round.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    I never understood the obsession with lynch. He wasnít a great QB in college and was lacking some basic fundamentals that people were thinking heíd learn in the nfl.

That qb class though, the one guy among all others that was a head scratcher for me was the cardale jones hype. Some fans thought he was gonna be like joe montana with cam Newtonís mobility. Guy only started what, like 8 games in college? Sure the arm strength and mobility and big huge physicality that he had was enticing but I always think that if a guy has a lot of athletic traits that stand out but not so much on the football field, heís usually gonna end up a bust because you canít get by on just athleticism and physical traits alone.
    I would never take a QB from Ohio St.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I would never take a QB from Ohio St.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Makes sense

Among all QBs with at least 100 pass attempts, Carson Wentz has lost the 2nd most expected points to dropped passes in the NFL so far this season, behind only Josh Allen.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Among all QBs with at least 100 pass attempts, Carson Wentz has lost the 2nd most expected points to dropped passes in the NFL so far this season, behind only Josh Allen.
    Water is wet.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Water is wet.
    Carson Wentz sucks.

Carson Wentz sucks.
    Water is wet.

Quote Originally Posted by josephseo View Post
    keep rocking. I am offering assignments help to understudies over the globe at a low cost. aceonlineclass
    Can you help Wentz? He sucks at his job

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Oh now I see, he gets pissed because his guys wont catch it and throws it to the other team.