Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 94957585960 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    I told 5 people last night that I was sexually harassed. In ten years, I'm going to accuse you of sexually assaulting me. Why did you sexually assault me?
    So sheís playing some sort of anti-Biden long game? Why would she do that?

Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    So sheís playing some sort of anti-Biden long game? Why would she do that?
    How does telling people that you were assaulted prove that you were assaulted? It's an awfully extreme stance to take.

My brother in law was accused of assaulting a girl he was nailing because her husband found out she was sleeping with him. She told three of her friends about it. She went to the doctor and was examined 2 days after she was supposedly assaulted. When she was in court she showed photos of bruises on her thighs and abdomen. The nurse, testifying for the prosecution, said that the bruising happened after she was examined. The judge threw out the case after the girl admitted she made it up to satisfy her husband.

She has a right to be heard, and he has the right to not to be convicted without a trial(much less an investigation).

Which is great in a world where everyone does the right thing, we dont live there. The flip side of that is that claims get squashed by anyone with any power or influence.
    Well we were talking "should".

How does telling people that you were assaulted prove that you were assaulted? It's an awfully extreme stance to take.

My brother in law was accused of assaulting a girl he was nailing because her husband found out she was sleeping with him. She told three of her friends about it. She went to the doctor and was examined 2 days after she was supposedly assaulted. When she was in court she showed photos of bruises on her thighs and abdomen. The nurse, testifying for the prosecution, said that the bruising happened after she was examined. The judge threw out the case after the girl admitted she made it up to satisfy her husband.

She has a right to be heard, and he has the right to not to be convicted without a trial(much less an investigation).
    Thatís sounds like she had a plan with a relatively immediate result. Reade would have had to make the claims with some down the road effect in mind. Why tell people something in 93í so you can expose Biden in 2020? Seems like an odd plan.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    how is what has been out about Biden not been credible? how many people does it take that Tara Reade told at the time before it's credible?
    Please donít quote me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Thatís sounds like she had a plan with a relatively immediate result. Reade would have had to make the claims with some down the road effect in mind. Why tell people something in 93í so you can expose Biden in 2020? Seems like an odd plan.
    I donít think her telling someone by itself makes it credible. Maybe at the time she was embarrassed that she got let go. Maybe she had some other motive We donít know. We do know she is a lone accuser and that her story about how, when, and where the assault occurred seems dubious. Sorry but I definitely need more then she told someone it happened for me to think we should mark someone a predator and completely change the course of their lives. If she told people, had a believable story, Biden had a history itíd still be a he said/she said but it would elevating above gossip. Iím not sure what standard I need but I do think it goes deeper then she told someone

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I donít think her telling someone by itself makes it credible. Maybe at the time she was embarrassed that she got let go. Maybe she had some other motive We donít know. We do know she is a lone accuser and that her story about how, when, and where the assault occurred seems dubious. Sorry but I definitely need more then she told someone it happened for me to think we should mark someone a predator and completely change the course of their lives. If she told people, had a believable story, Biden had a history itíd still be a he said/she said but it would elevating above gossip. Iím not sure what standard I need but I do think it goes deeper then she told someone

I agree, I just objected to this characterization.

I told 5 people last night that I was sexually harassed. In ten years, I'm going to accuse you of sexually assaulting me. Why did you sexually assault me?

Please donít quote me

you could have simply answered my questions with what you said in your next post.

in this type of explanation how is any sexual assault from the past going to be credible. this is an easy way to dismiss the accuser regardless of details.

in comparison how much evidence is there against trump and the women that have accused him. couldn't they all be concluded as not being credible.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Everything has to be boiled down to black and white. More easily digested

you could have simply answered my questions with what you said in your next post.

in this type of explanation how is any sexual assault from the past going to be credible. this is an easy way to dismiss the accuser regardless of details.

in comparison how much evidence is there against trump and the women that have accused him. couldn't they all be concluded as not being credible.
    Please donít quote me

hehe

I agree, I just objected to this characterization.
    That's fine, but that is the standard special set. As Ewing said, there are other reasons should could have told people that she was assaulted. That's not evidence by itself. That's why these things get invesrigated.

I dont remember you asking for those investigations, let alone everyday for a month.

Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 94957585960 LastLast