Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 50 of 60 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    One day youíre going to have to come to grips with just how toxic you guys really are to the rest of the electorate and how youíre hindering the progressive movement rather than furthering it. There are no mental gymnastics necessary to discredit this woman, her story is absurd and people arenít buying it.
    I know how toxic I can be. I admit it at least.

Sorry if Iím tired of voting for incrementalism. The people who are hindering the progressive movement are those who vote in favor of neoliberal policies and those who donít vote.

Youíre the one stunting progressive policies by pretty much yelling at everyone and throwing blanket statements about supporter bases.
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    I know how toxic I can be. I admit it at least.

Sorry if Iím tired of voting for incrementalism. The people who are hindering the progressive movement are those who vote in favor of neoliberal policies and those who donít vote.

Youíre the one stunting progressive policies by pretty much yelling at everyone and throwing blanket statements about supporter bases.
    Well I voted for Bernie, what do you want me to do? Biden was my absolute last choice among the Dems running, but I'm not going to be a petulant child about my candidate losing, I'm going to suck it up and support Joe ****ing Biden to save this country from Trump and save the SCOTUS from becoming completely out of reach forever. Now if I was in your situation, and lived in a noncompetitive state, I would not vote for Biden. But I wouldn't be bashing him every chance I get when the alternative is Trump. That can wait for after the election.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Hereís the long view as I see it.

If Iím a real progressive, I have no problems not voting for Biden. In fact, a Biden defeat and four more years of Trump might well be the catalyst the progressives need to make actual headway.

Four to eight years of Biden/Klobuchar is tantamount to sailing in doldrums.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Hereís the long view as I see it.

If Iím a real progressive, I have no problems not voting for Biden. In fact, a Biden defeat and four more years of Trump might well be the catalyst the progressives need to make actual headway.

Four to eight years of Biden/Klobuchar is tantamount to sailing in doldrums.
    As I see it Biden winning means next election won't get a progressive on the ticket. Trump winning there is still a chance in 2024. 2020 is already lost.

A real progressive wonít make it on the ticket till around 2032.

Walter sounds like Lisa Bloom

https://twitter.com/lisabloom/status...911382018?s=21

I believe Reade but Trump is so bad that the only choice is to vote for Biden. The very person I believe raped Reade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    As I see it Biden winning means next election won't get a progressive on the ticket. Trump winning there is still a chance in 2024. 2020 is already lost.
    You're not a progressive so what do you care? Biden won't run again in 2024 and we'll have another primary. He's all but said as much and he will have serious dementia at that point. He'll be fortunate to make it through one term.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

I believe Reade but Trump is so bad that the only choice is to vote for Biden. The very person I believe raped Reade.

Except I don't believe Biden raped Reade.

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

Yet you had not issue voting for an equally big douchebag in 2016. Hypocrite.

You're not a progressive so what do you care? Biden won't run again in 2024 and we'll have another primary. He's all but said as much and he will have serious dementia at that point. He'll be fortunate to make it through one term.
    Historically when a President doesn't run for a 2nd term the vote tends to swing to the other party. Biden wins and doesn't run again and the vote swings toward the GOP candidate.

And don't you see a problem with rallying for someone who you say is so quickly sliding mentally they probably won't make it 4 years?

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Yet you had not issue voting for an equally big douchebag in 2016. Hypocrite.
    Hehe. You just said Biden is an equally big douchebag as Trump.

So Biden's denial of the rape is meaningless since his memory is seriously questionable now. It's more of a she said, he doesn't remember.

Historically when a President doesn't run for a 2nd term the vote tends to swing to the other party. Biden wins and doesn't run again and the vote swings toward the GOP candidate.

And don't you see a problem with rallying for someone who you say is so quickly sliding mentally they probably won't make it 4 years?
    Not when the other candidate is in the same boat and unlike Biden, is also a sociopath. And how many times do I have to tell you that it really isn't about the candidate but instead about all the advantages that come with controlling the Presidency before it penetrates your thick skull?

Presidents have always run for a second term so your argument doesn't hold water. Yes, there was Hubert Humphrey, but that was a contested convention and there was the extremely unpopular Vietnam War going on.

-JFK

So Biden's denial of the rape is meaningless since his memory is seriously questionable now. It's more of a she said, he doesn't remember.
    Tara Reade lacks credibility because of her ever-changing story and because Biden passed a VP vet 12 years ago, not because Biden denied the allegation.

-JFK

Hehe. You just said Biden is an equally big douchebag as Trump.
    If these allegations are true, theyíre pretty on par in my book.

I know heís done a lot of good and has fairly humble background stories, but any sexual assault and/or rape pretty much obliterate anything else in my book. Thatís one of the few indefensible positions of which thereís no apology thatís OK in my book.

Page 50 of 60 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast