Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 887
  1. #151
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,549
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Fishing hard but the bait fell off the hook a long time ago.
    yet you just spent time to make a comment that had nothing to do with this topic.

    this isn't new, it's happening every day.

    I would rather people comment on topic, how awful.


    one would think a candidate for the President of the United States of America being accused of sexual assault would be a major news story, and that they would want this investigated especially if they don't believe it's true (screw #metoo), yet the mainstream media has more often ignored this.

    https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...iberals-listen

    A woman accuses Biden of sexual assault — and few liberals listen
    It’s a good thing for Joe Biden that he’s not a Republican and that the only news story getting attention is the one about the pandemic — because if Biden were running for president under the GOP banner, and if the virus weren’t the only story on the radar screen, he’d be in real trouble right about now.

    A woman named Tara Reade, who worked for then-Sen. Biden in the 1990s, claims he sexually assaulted her in 1993. There were no witnesses, she says, and so she didn’t go public with the accusation — an accusation Biden denies.

    I don’t know what happened, or if anything actually did happen. But if we apply the “Believe All Women” standard that liberal and progressive Democrats have been preaching to us for some time now, wouldn’t we have to assume that Joe Biden is guilty?

    ...
    Last edited by Scoots; 04-09-2020 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Don't quote whole articles, excerpt only.

    don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    49,309
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    yet you just spent time to make a comment that had nothing to do with this topic.

    this isn't new, it's happening every day.

    I would rather people comment on topic, how awful.


    one would think a candidate for the President of the United States of America being accused of sexual assault would be a major news story, and that they would want this investigated especially if they don't believe it's true (screw #metoo), yet the mainstream media has more often ignored this.

    https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...iberals-listen
    Oh I’m with ya on Biden. What’s truly laughable is Alyssa Milano helping start the metoo movement, showing up at the Kavanaugh hearing with a sign that says “believe women” (all things I support) and now she’s supporting Biden, removed #metoo from her twitter profile and is doing the most ridiculous mental gymnastics to keep campaigning for Biden. Wonder how much they’re paying her to be an influencer.

    Al Franken’s situation pales in comparison (even the woman admitted it was no big deal) who they ran out of town, but here it’s a blind eye. Because they knew if they took it seriously, it would drive him out of the race and suddenly an evil socialist has enough delegates to win. Red scare nonsense all over again.

    The DNC will gladly take another 4 years of Trump over Sanders and they’ve been showing it for years now.

  3. #153
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,549
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Oh I’m with ya on Biden. What’s truly laughable is Alyssa Milano helping start the metoo movement, showing up at the Kavanaugh hearing with a sign that says “believe women” (all things I support) and now she’s supporting Biden, removed #metoo from her twitter profile and is doing the most ridiculous mental gymnastics to keep campaigning for Biden. Wonder how much they’re paying her to be an influencer.

    Al Franken’s situation pales in comparison (even the woman admitted it was no big deal) who they ran out of town, but here it’s a blind eye. Because they knew if they took it seriously, it would drive him out of the race and suddenly an evil socialist has enough delegates to win. Red scare nonsense all over again.

    The DNC will gladly take another 4 years of Trump over Sanders and they’ve been showing it for years now.
    I agree on Alyssa Milano. she's such a hypocrite that I haven't paid much attention to her.

    don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  4. #154
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    48,356
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I agree on Alyssa Milano. she's such a hypocrite that I haven't paid much attention to her.
    Odd you say that as I could have sworn you brought her up numerous times in the last year.

    PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    49,309
    It’s especially annoying because she’s actually a really good person and very smart. But her twitter feed is just cuckoo.

  6. #156
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,549
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Odd you say that as I could have sworn you brought her up numerous times in the last year.
    I didn't say I've ignored her completely, I said "I haven't paid much attention".

    I can find 2 posts where I posted what she said, from May and June of 2019.

    don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    33,452
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I didn't say I've ignored her completely, I said "I haven't paid much attention".

    I can find 2 posts where I posted what she said, from May and June of 2019.
    You have paid more attention to her than literally anyone else on this site.

  8. #158
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    48,356
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I didn't say I've ignored her completely, I said "I haven't paid much attention".

    I can find 2 posts where I posted what she said, from May and June of 2019.
    So....you've paid more attention to her than anyone else on this site? We all know you love sharing tweets by random people and then responding to them with a fury (and pretending like what one person tweets accurately represents everyone who thinks differently than you).

    PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    14,349
    I think it's amazing that the same people who blacklisted Louis CK from the entertainment industry are gonna vote for Biden.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  10. #160
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    48,356
    Morals only come in to play when it helps one's personal causes.

    PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    49,309
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    I think it's amazing that the same people who blacklisted Louis CK from the entertainment industry are gonna vote for Biden.
    Agreed. I think he was another one where the women accepted the apology and said no big deal.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    14,349
    It's crazy though because what he did was consensual. Two female comics went into his hotel room at 2 in the morning after a night of drinking and he asked to jerk off in front of them, he did, they laughed and left. For that all of his shows and performances were immediately cancelled because he was abusing his power as a "headliner" over two lesser comedians.

    The accusations against Biden are that he cornered a young employee, put his hands down her pants and started fingerbanging her.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    33,361
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    I think it's amazing that the same people who blacklisted Louis CK from the entertainment industry are gonna vote for Biden.
    You missed where they said since Louis CK is still alive "cancel culture" doesn't really exist.

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,737
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    It’s especially annoying because she’s actually a really good person and very smart. But her twitter feed is just cuckoo.
    And she’s hot af. She was honestly my first celebrity crush. I’d probably would’ve killed most ppl to spend one night with her. So long as we don’t talk politics now, otherwise I’d probably kill myself...

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    33,452
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    It's crazy though because what he did was consensual. Two female comics went into his hotel room at 2 in the morning after a night of drinking and he asked to jerk off in front of them, he did, they laughed and left. For that all of his shows and performances were immediately cancelled because he was abusing his power as a "headliner" over two lesser comedians.

    The accusations against Biden are that he cornered a young employee, put his hands down her pants and started fingerbanging her.
    Those were not the only two instances of his behavior.

    But let's all remember when he was first asked about these instances he denied them. In fact, I'd bet money that if Louis CK didn't admit he did this you would still be denying he actually did this.
    Last edited by valade16; 04-10-2020 at 07:16 PM.

Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •