Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Well he has another 20 before he reaches Trump status.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Fortunately for Dems, the GOP has already proven that you can have dozens of claims and just scream fake! And still win the election.

This could actually be a WORSE duo than 2016.

Can we please just get a reasonable third party challenger? Please? Dare I say a bipartisan normalcy ticket?
    No third party runs. Oust Biden at the convention and pick someone else. Anyone. Well, except Bloomberg.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    The woman should be heard and Joe Biden should come out in front of this. 27 years is a really long time, but sexual misconduct wasn't OK then and it's not OK now. If what she says is true then he should not be democratic nominee, but he should be able to tell his side of the story. This isn't something he should run away from.
    Roy Moore was slandered with ridiculous accusations that were 45 or 50 years old as I recall and the corporate news media treated as such gospel and with such a megaphone that my Californian relatives griped to me about it - and I'm not one who is known to know or care about Alabama politics or the latest media outrage. 27 years ago is practically yesterday compared to that. I expect full Senate hearings, a trial by media, pink p*sy hat marches, the whole nine yards. Anything less is racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, antisemitic, xenophobic bigotry.

I.Believe.The.Women.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Roy Moore was slandered with ridiculous accusations that were 45 or 50 years old as I recall and the corporate news media treated as such gospel and with such a megaphone that my Californian relatives griped to me about it - and I'm not one who is known to know or care about Alabama politics or the latest media outrage. 27 years ago is practically yesterday compared to that. I expect full Senate hearings, a trial by media, pink p*sy hat marches, the whole nine yards. Anything less is racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, antisemitic, xenophobic bigotry.

I.Believe.The.Women.
    Do you ever wonder why people can't stand you or people like you? Because you shouldn't.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    No third party runs. Oust Biden at the convention and pick someone else. Anyone. Well, except Bloomberg.
    My dad, who is rather conservative was worried that Andrew Cuomo might swoop in and contrast quite well against Trump during the coronavirus. He thinks that Cuomo has done a good job handling things in NY. My dad is not a Trumper and just sees him as a way to get conservative policies rather than loving every damn thing Trump does.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Do you ever wonder why people can't stand you or people like you? Because you shouldn't.
    It was her turn!

You're one to talk.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    My dad, who is rather conservative was worried that Andrew Cuomo might swoop in and contrast quite well against Trump during the coronavirus. He thinks that Cuomo has done a good job handling things in NY. My dad is not a Trumper and just sees him as a way to get conservative policies rather than loving every damn thing Trump does.
    Wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

The real question here is: Do you?

Hey mods, why is this guy still allowed to post here? Personal attack after personal attack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Hey mods, why is this guy still allowed to post here? Personal attack after personal attack

Break out the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabulence!

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Its ok hes white

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Eagerly awaiting the flow of this thread.

Trumpers cant honestly throw criticism while voting for the Weinstein of politicians.

Dems know they have to vote for Biden and find a nonhypocritical defense.

Ill get the popcorn popping. Good luck not looking ridiculous everyone! 2016 is gonna look tame by November.
    has Trump been tried or convicted of anything like this?

any sexual assault allegation should be investigated, and conclusions reached based on evidence. it shouldn't matter whether that includes "allegations" against Trump, Kavanaugh, Joe Biden, or anyone.

I'm not ready to say Joe Biden did this. I'm not automatically going to believe Tara Reade. while I have no idea what Joe Biden was like in 1993 I don't know whether to believe that he had a woman up against a wall and fingered her. had she said he was being handsy or touching her I could believe that because we have pictures/videos of that already.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    \_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Rather than posting about it use the reporting feature. Posting about it makes it sound more like you just want to complain and don't actually want change.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Well he has another 20 before he reaches Trump status.
    It's okay to commit one felony as long as someone else has done more?

Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast