Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Joe Biden accused of sexual assault

not much media covering this.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/woman...sexual-assault

Woman Accuses Joe Biden Of Sexual Assault
    On Wednesday morning, journalist and podcaster Katie Harper released an audio clip of an interview with Tara Reade, a former staff assistant to Joe Biden, in which Reade claims that Biden sexually assaulted her in 1993.

The story begins with Reade being instructed to rush a gym bag to Biden. Upon reaching then-Senator Biden with the bag, Reade claims that he greeted her by name, and proceeded to sexually assault her in a “side area.”

“We were alone, and it was the strangest thing. There was no, like, exchange really, he just had me up against the wall,” Reade claims.

“His hands were on me, and underneath my clothes,” Reade later says. “He went down my skirt, but then up inside. He penetrated me with his fingers.”

Reade alleges that Biden was kissing her and asking her if she “wanted to go somewhere else,” and that after the alleged assault was complete, he said, “C’mon man, I heard you liked me.”

Reade told Harper that Biden’s alleged phrase stuck with her because it made her think about what she “might have said.”

For me, it was like everything shattered in that moment because I knew that we were alone. It was over, right? He wasn’t trying to do anything more – but I looked up to him, he was like my father’s age, he was like this champion of women’s rights in my eyes and I couldn’t believe it was happening. It seemed surreal. I just felt sick because when he pulled back, he looked annoyed, and he said something else to me that I don’t want to say, and then he said – I must have looked shocked … I don’t know how I looked, but I must have looked something because he grabbed me by the shoulders, and said, “You’re okay. You’re fine. You’re okay. You’re fine,” and then he walked away, and went on with his day.

Reade says she was later in a stairwell, “shaking” and “trying to grasp what had just happened and what I should do or what I should say.”

When Harper asked Reade if she wanted to speak about what she alleges Biden said, she replied that she was reluctant because it is “the thing that stays in my head.”

Regardless, she then told Harper what Biden allegedly said:

He just like pointed at me and he said, “You’re nothing to me!” And then he just looked at me and said, “You’re nothing. Nothing.” … I must’ve reacted because that’s when he took me by the shoulders and he said, “You’re okay. You’re fine. You’re okay.”

Harper notes at the beginning of the clip that there are no witnesses to the alleged assault, but that “Tara’s brother and Tara’s close friend” both “recalled her telling them about the incident at the time.”

Listen to the audio clip from Katie Harper’s interview with Tara Reade here:

(video in link)

Last April, several women came forward with stories of Biden acting inappropriately, perhaps the most infamous being that of Lucy Flores, who claimed that the former vice president kissed the back of her head and smelled her hair during a 2014 event.

At the time, Biden released the following statement in defense of himself:

I'm not saying I believe Tara Reade or that I don't believe her, but this should be investigated just as it was with Brett Kavanaugh, and any women against Trump.

1993 was 27 years ago, I don't know what Joe Biden was like then. but we know he has been handsy just in recent years with women/girls, who have said they were uncomfortable.

Whew! Sure glad Dems went with the electable candidate. I’d be really worried about something like this if they hadn’t.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Whew! Sure glad Dems went with the electable candidate. I’d be really worried about something like this if they hadn’t.
    Seriously. ****ing terrible.

Everything is fine. Trump bad and Biden good

I very much want to learn more about this because this represents a large increase from anything that I've seen. Everything that I've seen was far short of this.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I very much want to learn more about this because this represents a large increase from anything that I've seen. Everything that I've seen was far short of this.
    Why would you want to learn more about it? Is it going to change your vote if your choice is Biden/Trump?

We should let the legal process run it's course ... oh wait, no official complaint has been filed? Okay. Done.

The woman should be heard and Joe Biden should come out in front of this. 27 years is a really long time, but sexual misconduct wasn't OK then and it's not OK now. If what she says is true then he should not be democratic nominee, but he should be able to tell his side of the story. This isn't something he should run away from.

What does it say about our political system if both our major political parties are just fine with turning their backs on woman who come forward? We all know what we got with the Republican party, but they are unabashed in their general awfulness. Democrats claim they want to protect and believe woman, now would be a great time to prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    The woman should be heard and Joe Biden should come out in front of this. 27 years is a really long time, but sexual misconduct wasn't OK then and it's not OK now. If what she says is true then he should not be democratic nominee, but he should be able to tell his side of the story. This isn't something he should run away from.

What does it say about our political system if both our major political parties are just fine with turning their backs on woman who come forward? We all know what we got with the Republican party, but they are unabashed in their general awfulness. Democrats claim they want to protect and believe woman, now would be a great time to prove it.
    It’s true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    Roy Moore was slandered with ridiculous accusations that were 45 or 50 years old as I recall and the corporate news media treated as such gospel and with such a megaphone that my Californian relatives griped to me about it - and I'm not one who is known to know or care about Alabama politics or the latest media outrage. 27 years ago is practically yesterday compared to that. I expect full Senate hearings, a trial by media, pink p*sy hat marches, the whole nine yards. Anything less is racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, antisemitic, xenophobic bigotry.

I.Believe.The.Women.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Roy Moore was slandered with ridiculous accusations that were 45 or 50 years old as I recall and the corporate news media treated as such gospel and with such a megaphone that my Californian relatives griped to me about it - and I'm not one who is known to know or care about Alabama politics or the latest media outrage. 27 years ago is practically yesterday compared to that. I expect full Senate hearings, a trial by media, pink p*sy hat marches, the whole nine yards. Anything less is racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, antisemitic, xenophobic bigotry.

I.Believe.The.Women.
    Do you ever wonder why people can't stand you or people like you? Because you shouldn't.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Do you ever wonder why people can't stand you or people like you? Because you shouldn't.
    It was her turn!

You're one to talk.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Hey mods, why is this guy still allowed to post here? Personal attack after personal attack

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Hey mods, why is this guy still allowed to post here? Personal attack after personal attack

Break out the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabulence!

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

It’s ok he’s white

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast