Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    I had a friend accused, and despite time stamped government controlled video tape showing him on video for hours around the time of the "attack" he lost his job, and because she wouldn't leave him alone he lost everything he had and ended up having to completely abandon everything in his life.

My father was accused, but it turned out that it was just that he stood behind her while showing her how to use an engineering program on the computer and it made her uncomfortable. She never complained to him about it, just filed the sexual assault form.

My sister broke a guys ribs when he grabbed her and she pushed him down a flight of stairs.

We can listen to the issue without assuming guilt of the accused.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    .......omg you think OJ is innocent don’t you?
    I don't know, but there was literally a trial.

maybe Joe Biden did this, maybe he didn't. lets investigate. to make a conclusion right now is faulty.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    My only issue with that is that it's opposite of what our society decided to do as far as punishment is concerned. We are supposed to presume innocence not guilt.

The majority of women don't lie about that stuff, but enough do to make it unfair to presume guilt. In cases like this there are a lot more questions that are reasonable to ask.
    Public opinion is not judicial rule.

We’ve had centuries of women being harassed and abused. Blacks being abused and killed. Native Americans being slaughtered and abused. And on and on.

So given the volume and long history of terrible treatment, yes I’ll give the benefit of the doubt to the ones often getting the **** end of everything.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Holy ****.

Behavioral scientists should be studying you. I swear you’re on the spectrum and I hope you get the love and care that you need.

My sister broke a guys ribs when he grabbed her and she pushed him down a flight of stairs.

lol, nice

Now I got a crush on your sister

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I had a friend accused, and despite time stamped government controlled video tape showing him on video for hours around the time of the "attack" he lost his job, and because she wouldn't leave him alone he lost everything he had and ended up having to completely abandon everything in his life.

My father was accused, but it turned out that it was just that he stood behind her while showing her how to use an engineering program on the computer and it made her uncomfortable. She never complained to him about it, just filed the sexual assault form.

We can listen to the issue without assuming guilt of the accused.
    There will come a time in the near future when men don't associate with women at all in the work place and then women will complain that they don't get ahead while the men do.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    There will come a time in the near future when men don't associate with women at all in the work place and then women will complain that they don't get ahead while the men do.
    Thank you Sluggadamus.

Hey who wins the next super bowl?

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Can we have tattoos and piercings then?

Holy ****.

Behavioral scientists should be studying you. I swear you’re on the spectrum and I hope you get the love and care that you need.
    I'm sure many more women are truthful when they claim they were sexual assaulted, but it is faulty to make that conclusion about every single woman.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

I'm sure many more women are truthful when they claim they were sexual assaulted, but it is faulty to make that conclusion about every single woman.
    There we go. That’s reasonable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have absolutely no critical thinking skills, do you?
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Holy ****.

Yeah poor guy. Hope he can reconcile with his mommy one dau

Public opinion is not judicial rule.

We’ve had centuries of women being harassed and abused. Blacks being abused and killed. Native Americans being slaughtered and abused. And on and on.

So given the volume and long history of terrible treatment, yes I’ll give the benefit of the doubt to the ones often getting the **** end of everything.
    I know public opinion is not judicial rule, but I don't see why we can't aspire to being better in public opinion than we are.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Can we have tattoos and piercings then?
    Great post.

I have no idea as to its relevance but great post. I guess?????

Thank you Sluggadamus.

Hey who wins the next super bowl?
    If you don't think this is going to happen you are dreaming. It's probably already happening.

Just as the "everything is racist" attitude causes/caused businesses to treat minorities with kid gloves, the same thing will/has already evolve out of the "Me Too" movement.

Nothing has to be proven…it just needs to be said.

Standing behind a woman and watching what she is typing on a screen easily becomes "he's looking down my dress." Crowded elevators become "he's pressing up against my body." Careers have been destroyed on stuff like this so it will become easier to avoid women as much as possible. Then that becomes a problem.

It all seems so far fetched…until a female says something. They you are tagged and cannot get rid of the innuendo

And you don't think this will happen (if it already hasn't)?

Consider………your teenaged daughter has a girlfriend over to work on a school project. She needs a ride home. Are you going to driver her home alone??? You're crazy of you do. She thinks you look at her knees, you need to stop short and instinctively put your arm out to hold her back, or she just makes something up……she tells her parents and you're toast. Reputations and careers have been destroyed over things like this.

Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast