Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Some work for free.

The chicks with doc get ****ed and get paid nothing.

Really Joe may be the least POS person of all of those that own these animals, but even he is a pretty big POS.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Some work for free.

The chicks with doc get ****ed and get paid nothing.

Really Joe may be the least POS person of all of those that own these animals, but even he is a pretty big POS.
    They're all shitbags, but at least Joe seems to realize it. Carole's the worst... acting like her dumpy park is a sanctuary, having nothing but "volunteers" on staff, and almost certainly being responsible for her previous husband's death. She just looks like a psycho in every interview too.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    They're all shitbags, but at least Joe seems to realize it. Carole's the worst... acting like her dumpy park is a sanctuary, having nothing but "volunteers" on staff, and almost certainly being responsible for her previous husband's death. She just looks like a psycho in every interview too.
    She drank way too much of her own Kool-Aid. She has the same obsession that the others do. Absolutely nuts. And I'm shocked that this has been going on for decades and there isn't any sort of regulation in the country against it.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    She drank way too much of her own Kool-Aid. She has the same obsession that the others do. Absolutely nuts. And I'm shocked that this has been going on for decades and there isn't any sort of regulation in the country against it.
    I was surprised by this too and apparently how these people are just selling each other cubs (and other exotic animals) all over the country like it's nothing.

There's a big cat sanctuary about an hour from my home, so this series definitely raises some questions I never thought about before.

I think again this is opening allot of folks eyes. I am fully guilty of just making assumptions. I never really thought twice about it as tbh I thought zoo's were really the only place a person could have an animal like this, but you could still "own" one however it remains at a zoo.

Then I really wrapped my head knowing that yes, while some of these people love the animals knowing that 7 days a week these animals are also surrounded by highly underpaid and in allot of what I saw seedy characters you have to think it's prob even worse then we saw.

Also yes she killed him and once you are completely done and then evaluate it really does seem like Joe was the most sincere about the animals as any of them.

Their is a rumor that another episode is coming up in a couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Their is a rumor that another episode is coming up in a couple of weeks.
    Yep, and reopening the Don investigation cause we know that ***** Carole killed him.

Good. That crazy lady shouldn't get away murder, not to mention all the other ****** things she's done.

That chick (that is now a trans male) whose arm got bit off.
    Went back to work 3 days later....

#FreeJoe

Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    That chick (that is now a trans male) whose arm got bit off.
    Went back to work 3 days later....

#FreeJoe
    "I am never gonna financially recover from this."

I loved the dude jet skiing at the end. Very Kenny Powers.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Started it last night. I'm 4 episodes in. Must see TV so far.

I couldn't help but laugh at him wearing a paramedic jacket right after his worker got their arm ripped off.

Is that something he has just has sitting in his closet, hoping he can wear it when someone gets mauled?
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 04-07-2020 at 12:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I couldn't help but laugh at him wearing a paramedic jacket right after his worker got their arm ripped off.

Is that something he has just has sitting in his closet, hoping he can wear it when someone gets mauled?
    That was the funniest part of the show.

I thought I saw him with a parks ranger jacket too?

New surprise episode set to hit Netflix sometime in the next week.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast