Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I finished Tiger King last night. I enjoyed it. Lots of crazy people. The ending had me feeling bad for Joe.
    Also, Carole Baskin absolutely killed her husband and fed him to the animals.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I couldn't help but laugh at him wearing a paramedic jacket right after his worker got their arm ripped off.

Is that something he has just has sitting in his closet, hoping he can wear it when someone gets mauled?
    hahahaha oh I ****ing lost it at that part.

Honestly what's odd is the Joe Exotic YouTube channel is up and you'd think it would paint things in a different light annndddd nope just as dysfunctional. Not sure how this can be watched and these sanctuaries still be open to be quite honest.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I finished Tiger King last night. I enjoyed it. Lots of crazy people. The ending had me feeling bad for Joe.
    Also, Carole Baskin absolutely killed her husband and fed him to the animals.
    Full version of ‘Here Kitty Kitty’ music video.
    https://youtu.be/lCgz9915wHw

New episode supposed to drop tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post

Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    hahahaha oh I ****ing lost it at that part.

Honestly what's odd is the Joe Exotic YouTube channel is up and you'd think it would paint things in a different light annndddd nope just as dysfunctional. Not sure how this can be watched and these sanctuaries still be open to be quite honest.
    I'm only three episodes in but it seems they all revel in their own dysfunctions.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    I'm only three episodes in but it seems they all revel in their own dysfunctions.
    They become more dysfunctional by the episode. Happy viewing.

I heard the new episode is basically a reunion episode, minus Carole Baskin.

Also, funniest moment #2 for me is when James Garretson is riding his jet ski. I don't know why, but that was hilarious to my wife and me.

Yeah, it’s an after show type thing with Joel McHale.

Jeff Lowe has it good with his hot wife and the new sexy *** nanny.

Man to a person they all said that Joe got what he deserved.

It's amazing that the show includes a guy who is allegedly one of the inspirations for scarface, who served time in federal prison on drug charges and who said he didn't chop up a federal informant with a circular saw, but was in the room when it happened. And somehow that guy is only minor part, but is also possibly the most redeemable person on the show (at least in the light the show casts).

Also, I hate to be that guy, but the Don Lewis case wasn't technically reopened. The case was never actually closed so they used the popularity of the show to ask for anyone with information to step forward. I'm sure they'll be a bunch of serial type podcasts and amateur sleuths trying to solve it. But I doubt anything happens.

Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    I think that is the part that is often missed. Yes, the stories are ****ing absurd and the characters are crazy. However I really did not have much idea about honestly how low the Tiger population was in actual wild compared to captivity and then seeing these places and how they are truly ran was pretty off putting. I don't want to ruin anything, but I felt like other then the rollar coaster of crazy it was there was also so much to learn if you weren't really in the loop on the world of exotic animals and the apparent market that exisits.
    Eye-popping moment was at the end of the documentary about the tiger population here and the rest of the world.

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

uapeople you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Great up to date episode. I wondering what will happen to Carole Baskin since theirs no evidence so far. Them big cats devour everything except the bones.

We'll have to wait.

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

uapeople you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast