Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

You guys ready for the opener tomorrow?

Did you change your name??? Morethenmost lol
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Quote Originally Posted by philsphan123 View Post
    Did you change your name??? Morethenmost lol

dont know what you are even talking about shoo : )

Ever since this virus broke out Iíve worked more hours/making more money, but it doesnít mean **** unless baseball is back. Just god damn awful

I still work as much as normal, being salary sucks. I don't see hockey season having it's playoffs, football won't start on time, & I don't see baseball even having a season.

Check to check guy right here.
    Working up some OT hours BIG time.

No baseball. No local bar is killing me.

Maybe baseball starts in Arizona before heading back to home parks from what I was reading. Interesting idea
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Looks like at some point baseball will be back. The DH coming to the NL makes Harpers contract not so bad now. When he can no longer play the field at least he can DH.

Looks like the season is finally going to get under way. With the shortened season, I think Alec Bohm has a very good chance to be the starting 3B. We don't have a true DH but I think it helps out greatly, we can give guys days off from the field but still keep their bat in the lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by lbz88 View Post
    Looks like the season is finally going to get under way. With the shortened season, I think Alec Bohm has a very good chance to be the starting 3B. We don't have a true DH but I think it helps out greatly, we can give guys days off from the field but still keep their bat in the lineup.
    I would love to see him start from day 1 but I think they would ease him in. Him and Howard should probably be on this team though game 1. It would give them the best chance to win.

Put money down on White Sox to win WS just because

Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Put money down on White Sox to win WS just because
    Marlins for days baby!! lol I figured they were already used to playing in an empty stadium....

Anyone think Bohm will get a look at 3rd early on due to Kingery's COVID situation?

I hope Bohm and Howard play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.